• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    so ur making a game? wanna help me with mine?
    anyway, i really want my 2 requests done. they would go with Kyogre!

Last edited:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    oh, well mine is a hack of FR, so if u wanna help, just ask.
    Anyway, since this thread has no other requests other than like 4, its boring, but the animations are still amazing

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
    Since everybody seems to be complaining about having a limited amount of frames, let me tell you all a trick I told Aurawave about that will get rid of that problem.

If you want to animate more than 10(or whatever your limit is0 frames, then first animate the first 10 frames of the animation. Save what you get so far, then animate the next 10 frames and so on. Then go back into the program and put the different parts together, and there you go! One big old animation with more than 10 or however many your limit is frames. I hope that solved that dilemma.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i made this but i cant get it into transparent animation;
    pokeanimate shop

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    Well, i am still waiting on mine! Usually its done in 5 min, now it hasnt been done in like 2 hrs.

Oh and aurawave, yeah right you would look, you never even checked the thread, all u did was look at a members profile the whole tme!

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    yeah... I still need a better program to do it though!
    and... PokeEggs is taking all the attention now soo... I would just request for an egg... or try and make it yourself... I get all my Sprites and Backgrounds from spriters-resource.com

kreechurkid

I like Quagsires 'n' Xatus. :D
    Years
    This isn't a request, but...

I was wondering if I could make you some backgrounds. I made a Power Plant background, it's in my sig (it got blurry by the gif animator). PM/VM me if it's yes, I'll send you a clearer pic.

P.S. I know it's too small, I'll make it bigger.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    This is complete spam now. When you order, please use the order form, and please pick a background already available. Or you can request a custom one, but it might take a bit longer. If you want custom sprites and animations, expect it to take longer.

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
    Well, he was part of the team before you...

But what Pokéstorm means is that this topic has a lot of clutter in it which makes it hard for anybody else on the team to find requests they could possibly fill out. It was not a topic made for discussion either, it was made to request something and for people to fill the order. Yes, some discussion here and there is okay, but everything just looks so cluttered and the topic is pretty much littered with spam. That's one reason we never get requests anymore, because they don't think they'll get their request because it will most likely get overlooked in the mess.

Just wanted to explain why he was saying that so you wouldn't keep just getting mad at him like that...

EDIT: And I'm not trying to mini-mod, I'm just trying to explain why they're saying you spammed!

Last edited:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    Yeah, but no one has requested, and we have been talking about a bg someone made, which counts cuz it has something to do with the thread, so.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back