• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity best pokemon site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Do I really bring the reputation issue up often? Oh, I see Serebii is viewing this thread, possibly trying to find ways to defend himself. Hi Serebii!

If I had beef with someone, I'd rather tell it in their face with a pm, not hide behind sissy reputation.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't even know why it was turned off—but I enabled it for members again last night when someone else came to me about it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I...

Think/know it is the best pokemon Forum, as there isn't many, and this has such a big community, I love it here, I spend most of my internet time here, but The best Pokemon site would'n't be here, as its not actually a site!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • *reads all the posts here*

*blinks*

O_______O;

Er...right.

*was offended by some because she appears to have been a bad mod ;_;*

For forums...SPP and PC are the only ones I really participate in. ^_^; Many people saying SPP mods and admins are bad- ._. I can't really choose, it wouldn't be fair for one another, but truth be told, SPPf is addicting. x.X; And the site wins no questions ask. It's just so informative and all!

PC seems to have a friendly atmosphere though...

Meh. ^.^;

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • LilyPichu said:
    but truth be told, SPPf is addicting. x.X; And the site wins no questions ask. It's just so informative and all!

Is not addicting for me!
    Site is nice, yes. But on PC I have a lot of fun. Maybe we don`t have a lot of news about pokes like Serebii, but we have a lot of fun and here we are relaxed. We don`t have to think about sharp Mods, because here Mods are *very* nice, and about warning points. PC is great and almost everybody says that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    In boards, PC wins hands down. In sites SPP is the best site I've ever found, though I'm not that fond of Joe himself.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Casey said:
    Is not addicting for me!
    Site is nice, yes. But on PC I have a lot of fun. Maybe we don`t have a lot of news about pokes like Serebii, but we have a lot of fun and here we are relaxed. We don`t have to think about sharp Mods, because here Mods are *very* nice, and about warning points. PC is great and almost everybody says that.

mmm that's a tad bit offending considering I am a mod there...;_;...

Yes, people are getting a bit stereotypical about mods and admins there. For the last time, not all of us are that sharp ,and we're trying to fix that problem. Why do you think a majority of us had those same types of sig not long ago?

Meh. If that's how you think, but of course, I cannot disagree that PC is a friendly place...

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • CooL!

blue said:
    I'm not that fond of Joe himself.

Ha, we are in the same boat XD...and yes, i know is not so ethic, to judge a complete community for personal reasons and stuff, but....bleeee who cares, if you don't like the staff, you can't have fun there, i am right or what?, yeah i know they will always say ''It does not matter, we have 4877753768 members, and everyday we receive 537175, so who cares about you leaving??''. yeah, people are just numbers...right?. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    LilyPichu said:
    mmm that's a tad bit offending considering I am a mod there...;_;...

Yes, people are getting a bit stereotypical about mods and admins there. For the last time, not all of us are that sharp ,and we're trying to fix that problem. Why do you think a majority of us had those same types of sig not long ago?

Meh. If that's how you think, but of course, I cannot disagree that PC is a friendly place...
    Well there is a sterotype, and then fact. Most not all mods and admins at SPPF are not that great and a lot of them are rude to newer members from what I've seen.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • ...oi...

Nessie; you don't like the mods, then you leave? How quaint of you to put it like that...People are not just 'numbers'...The members are what makes UP a forum, to make it better. I think each member should count as much as the next.

blue; I stand by my word. I call it stereotype. >_>; From what you seen? I fail to see how that can count for the rest of the people...

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • LilyPichu said:
    ...oi...

Nessie; you don't like the mods, then you leave? How quaint of you to put it like that...People are not just 'numbers'...The members are what makes UP a forum, to make it better. I think each member should count as much as the next.

I would like to have a big, bye bye leaving, but they even give me a chance...i was banned someday,when i try to enter, i was banned, the mistery is that i did not even post!, i was just visiting SPP to answer pm's of lost people, that i will never see again (never say goodbye to them thanks of it).

Only few of us knows....what happened.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    LilyPichu said:
    ...oi...

blue; I stand by my word. I call it stereotype. >_>; From what you seen? I fail to see how that can count for the rest of the people...
    WEll I've been a member there for a little over a year, I've had a good while to let my opion on it sink in. Most of the members are ok, there are a good number of spammy people there though. The staff are the only ones I have any real problem with, I dont like MOST of the mods, some of them are good, others are just to pompuis in their own "power".

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Nessie said:
    I would like to have a big, bye bye leaving, but they even give me a chance...i was banned someday,when i try to enter, i was banned, the mistery is that i did not even post!, i was just visiting SPP to answer pm's of lost people, that i will never see again (never say goodbye to them thanks of it).

Only few of us knows....what happened.

Nessie...you were banned because you broke the rules several times, although you may not have realized it. >_>; See? People don't know why they got banned, when they did get banend for breaking the rules, and later say it's not fair. ><; Well, if you break the rules too many times, you get banned. I'm sure PC follows the same policy. You can't have someone spamming and making pointless bashing threads all over the place and STILL not get banned. (my example)

EDIT

blue; yes, maybe to you some mods are like that...mm..

Back to topic now...>_>;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    LilyPichu said:
    Nessie...you were banned because you broke the rules several times, although you may not have realized it. >_>; See? People don't know why they got banned, when they did get banend for breaking the rules, and later say it's not fair. ><; Well, if you break the rules too many times, you get banned. I'm sure PC follows the same policy. You can't have someone spamming and making pointless bashing threads all over the place and STILL not get banned. (my example)
    Well was he at least old why he was banned? I know his englsih isent that great, as is mine VV;;. So maybe having a mod that knows a diffrent language that most members know better then english.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I am certain a mod told him what he had done wrong. A mod that knows a different language? I...kind of doubt it. Maybe for fun people can speak in different language, but most forums are international forums, speaking only english.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back