• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity best pokemon site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    Nessie...you were banned because you broke the rules several times, although you may not have realized it. >_>; See? People don't know why they got banned, when they did get banend for breaking the rules, and later say it's not fair. ><; Well, if you break the rules too many times, you get banned. I'm sure PC follows the same policy. You can't have someone spamming and making pointless bashing threads all over the place and STILL not get banned. (my example)

When i did complain?, i know i was cheeky (i don't like to be ''nice''), but i never made spam, i cursed a lot of times, and when i know i was at 1 warn point of get kicked, i stop posting, then i only pm, so tell me, why they give to me the last WP??, i was not posting at all....yeah, i know why they gave it to me, he, is still very funny to remember, but ok, i just telling you, that you don't know what i mean, few can understand it (the truth, is down there).

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nessie said:
    When i did complain?, i know i was cheeky (i don't like to be ''nice''), but i never made spam, i cursed a lot of times, and when i know i was at 1 warn point of get kicked, i stop posting, then i only pm, so tell me, why they give to me the last WP??, i was not posting at all....yeah, i know why they gave it to me, he, is still very funny to remember, but ok, i just telling you, that you don't know what i mean, few can understand it (the truth, is down there).

Um, contrary to belief, you DID spam. o_O And if you are never 'nice'...o_o; Okay, something is amiss here. Nessie, you double posted, correct? That is spamming. I think that last one got you banned. Ness, don't try to stab the truth. :/ If you got banned, than that's that. End of story, as much as we try to deny it...;_;

now back to topic please. ^_^;...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Like I said, SPP only works as a site, it dosent make a good board system. There are to many nubeish topics there, so in a sense the mods arent doing their job that well and yet they come down WAY to hard on some members that dont deserve it. Thats not to say PC is perfect, we have even admins that break rules, but it seems they are above the rules,VV. Even with it's problems PC is not as bad as SPPF, now we need to get back on topic.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oi. I thought we were dropping the subject. -_- It really does me no good people are saying SPP mods aren't doing their job, because in general you're referring to me then. I'm surprised really, how other forums say these things about the opposing forum. Meh.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Yeah, back to topic.

I said good things about PC, so,bad ones must be said:

-Spam, yeah, many spam and pointless threads
    -Mods and admins are not perfect, they made mistakes, they breake rules like blue said, but still, they are nice to people.
    -Clubs are not so controlled, many clubs are bad, or just pointless.
    -Reputation system is pointless also (fun, but is not so necessary).

Personal opinions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    LilyPichu said:
    Oi. I thought we were dropping the subject. -_- It really does me no good people are saying SPP mods aren't doing their job, because in general you're referring to me then. I'm surprised really, how other forums say these things about the opposing forum. Meh.
    Out of the three big boards I go to (here,serebii,Toonzone) SPPF has the most undertrainer staff, Lily I'm not saying your a bad mod there, your acutally really good from what I've seen,sorry if anything I said before sounded rude ^^;.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Mmm don't say sorry, guilty conscience is coming back. ;-; Meh shouldn't have bitten people's head off like that anyway. I know what you're saying blue, and it's entirely your opinion and all, whether it be fact or not, but I feel it is opinion. Ah well...

Good night now!

*yawns and leaves*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya, it's choice, my choice is that PC and SPPF are both good boards, but PC you can have more fun and make real friends. SPPF seems more like a extension of the site not like a community for friends. Even though I have been at SPPF longer then PC, I seem more at home here...ok I'm getting just a tad bit to serious about this ^^. Ok back on topic...SPP is the best site I've been to along with PPN.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    PC is the only Pok?mon forum I've ever visited, except for my own (which is more a cross-Anime one). I have to admit I've never gone near the SPP forums...

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I think, every forum has pluses and minuses. Also, we don`t need a huge war between fans and anty-fans of sppf.

SPPF

+ has a lot of news from pokeworld
    + no spam
    + more serious Threads and debates, not only "OMG!I have a crush" -.-
    - very sharp rules
    - Mods sometimes are very sharp also
    - warning points
    - no personal avatars
    - not a fun for young kids

Pokecommunity

+place for fun and relax
    +nice layouts
    +friendly and helpful Mods/Admins
    - SPAM
    - Not a lot of info about news
    - No chance for serious conversation.

PC and SPP are very different. How you see, SPP is for older fans and PC for younger. If you wanna talk about more important things than new crush and get a new info about pokemon- go to SPP. If you wanna play and have a fun- go to PC.

Do not fight about- which forum is better. Thank you.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    THE TOPIC IS BEST POKECOMMUNITY SITE. As in PPN, VRoad, Zapchu, etc. This isnt a serebii forums vs PC thing. Either Get it back on track or I will close it.

If it was best forums thread, or best pokemon site, then go ahead talk about all that crap there. But please stay on topic to the 4 sites what make up the Pokecommunity. Thanks

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    thats exactly why this is the best pokemon site cause it has great links to other pokemon forums.you dont ever need to leave to find information with all the other forums its covered.how does serebii always come up if you like it there so much why dont you stay there.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    as long as it has all the info that members will need then yes.

Pokecommunity is a site cause it has .com

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Well even if she is right i consider it a site cause it ends with .com
    and say what you wanna say about me considering this a site, i dont care,its not like you know me.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    AdamHays said:
    Well even if she is right i consider it a site cause it ends with .com
    and say what you wanna say about me considering this a site, i dont care,its not like you know me.
    PC is not a site, you might think it is because it ends in ".com" but it's a forum. PPN, V-Road, Zapchu and #free_pokemon are sites not forums. (and 2 out of 4 ends in ".net").
    I'm right it's as easy as that (PC is a forum not a site, I am guessing you have not been around forums very long).
    And no I don't know you, but I do know you have banned before (and more then once, but I'm guessing you don't care about that too).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back