• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'd much rather help yami win then run myself, but he'd rather see me try, so i will

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    DarkPegasus said:
    Well you can join together and one of you will be the president and the second will be the vice president.
    I already got to be his campaign manager lol, I wanna make badges now, not on the first...and I got my badgit kit set up and everything

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Batesymon said:
    I don't have a hundred posts but this is another of my accounts and on the others I have over 100 but I don't want to switch back. Am I eligible?
    You only need 5 more....why can't you just make 5 more posts...then you will be eligible on that name...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm running x3

Ya...I planned way out this time. I've already got a campaign manager XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I have limited knowledge and little interest in this contest, but I expect nothing less than absolute victory. I will not stand for this generic username text.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I got kicked out in the second round in the last elections 'cause I was modded. ;D I promised you my vote, JA, I support you ^o^

Josh, you're being lazy. You can make more than three posts in ten days, you can probably make them in ten minutes. -_-

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • DarkPegasus said:
    Well you can join together and one of you will be the president and the second will be the vice president.
    *blink* Nope, that's not how it works. Like I explained to you in PM, each person to their own. You could enter 'together' with me, but not even come close to VP when I get Pres.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Those posts will get you disqualifed, dammit. Stop it. [Blazey's, etc.]
    Also, Jorge, what about people advertising in the same way for their friends?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back