• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Those posts will get you disqualifed, dammit. Stop it. [Blazey's, etc.]
    Also, Jorge, what about people advertising in the same way for their friends?
    According to the first post, he should be disqualified by now, but since the election hasn't actually started... yeah.

The election hasn't even started yet and people are spamming up threads with 'VOTE FOR MEEE!!1!' ;_; Scary.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Digital Phoenix said:
    ...No, that was this year. o_O Only one election took place last year, in which Brit and FG gained their previous titles, and JA was 3rd, followed by... Sawah? Can't remember, but I know you're thinking of the wrong election.

Can I have my pink name yet? <3 Oh wait. Hasn't been 6 months. ;_; Oh well. I'll take good care of your usergroup when the 6 months are up, Stevo. :3
    Yeah, i was a typo, i guess i meant the last election XP
    Holy crap, and its not all that long up from voting o_O;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Jolty-Kun said:
    Yeah, i was a typo, i guess i meant the last election XP
    Holy crap, and its not all that long up from voting o_O;
    Guess you did.
    ...And what?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Those posts will get you disqualifed, dammit. Stop it. [Blazey's, etc.]
    Also, Jorge, what about people advertising in the same way for their friends?
    Do you mean the 'VOTE FORE H1M/H3R!!11' type of stuff or just using blinkies and avvies to say who you support? If someone is doing the firstt I think that they should just get a warning to stop doing that or they could tell the person thier advertizing about to talk to them. Meh, but seeing that this is a one sided election, no one else counts but 'The Man' XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    Do you mean the 'VOTE FORE H1M/H3R!!11' type of stuff or just using blinkies and avvies to say who you support? If someone is doing the firstt I think that they should just get a warning to stop doing that or they could tell the person thier advertizing about to talk to them. Meh, but seeing that this is a one sided election, no one else counts but 'The Man' XD
    ...If you read the first post, you'd see that's fine, whereas spamming up threads/PMs or repping people asking them to vote for you is just pitiful and a one-way ticket to disqualification lane. <3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Digital Phoenix said:
    ...If you read the first post, you'd see that's fine, whereas spamming up threads/PMs or repping people asking them to vote for you is just pitiful and a one-way ticket to disqualification lane. <3
    Hehe...just killing themselves off, arent they? Just makes things easier for the ppl that have things planned out =P

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Yeah leik OMG VoTe 1 HaPPy DuDe.XD XD XD

^i hate it when people ask people to vote for them.

I can't wait till it starts.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • PC is getting pretty boring..this is the only thing that has got me amped up XD.But yea i guess i'll run got nothing better do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Posted an info thread here and since Kylie is going to be helping in this, when the time comes you can PM her if you want to enter as well.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Our time - 15. o.o

Anyway, guys~ you DON'T need to post that you are running here, PM Jorge - or me =] but that means PM, not IM >> - when the time comes~ :x

Or maybe we could set up an account like Jake did for the singing contest and they could just send it to that account and we could both check, Jorge? o.o

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    Nope, that would be GMT- 5
    'kay.

Kylie, I know the differences, I was just asking the timezone so I could compare. XD And it's 6:43 AM EST now, soo... *stops*

Edit: Wrong domain. >_>

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...I will give this a try. I always wanted to run for President. I have enough posts and on September 29th, I will be in PC for a year. So it is good. ^___^ Besides it is so fun to compete.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yep, it's all for fun ^_______________^;

Not anything like *coughtakingoverPCcough* or anything XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yeah..I didn't run last time, but this time I'd have a even less chance of winning, anyway. XP. But I'm still gonna run for fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    :D

I'm just running for fun~

Except I'm aiming to win. Just wait until August 29th rolls around XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • >_> Almost forgot.

The President gets a 150x150 avatar limit, might want to note that. And I believe Tig/Jenny had a coloured usertitle too. Is that a bonus?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back