• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Offtopic is bad... it's... HORRIBLE o_o

Seriously, offtopicness is #2 in my hate list, second to only the DCC spammers.
    I must be your worst enemy then. *nods*

Welcome back Paul~

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi paul. *doesn't know what happened with paul, so sits quietly in the corner of the elections 3 thread watching all of the candidates ramble on about nothing. then blurts out, "i have like..... 12 votes now. i'm on fire!" and resumes quiet sitting in the corner*
    *observes a fly on his hand*
    "They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly...'" *rocks back and forth*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Come on now Kura, how could anyone not vote for you? XD Afterall, I'd love to see a super hyper/spazzy/artistic member become PC's next president. XD Good luck to you, my dearest Kura and to everyone else~! 8D *hands out lollies* X3

~Kelsey

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Cute it may be... but if it's edible... *eats it* XD

By the way, Rayquaza Freak, you do know that asking for votes in posts is not allowed by the rules and will result in disqualification? (Regarding your post in the votes thread) Plus, you're not allowed non-vote posts in that thread...

Oh, and ROFL at the Google ads that showed up on this page - "Penguin Place" :P

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Ryu135790 ?! o_o:blinks: Thank you so much for voteing for me =3 I'm pleased to see you guys already starting off at such a good rate o_o I wonder if I'll even last to the end but your help will lead me there ^^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    Come on now Kura, how could anyone not vote for you? XD Afterall, I'd love to see a super hyper/spazzy/artistic member become PC's next president. XD Good luck to you, my dearest Kura and to everyone else~! 8D *hands out lollies* X3

~Kelsey

AWWHH THANKS KELSEY!!! <3 *super-hyper-huggles* <3 <3 You're so sweet!!! <3
    :3 *takes a lolipop from you* <3 ooohh~~

and.. omfg.. ._. i actually got 5 votes~ *was expecting to get 2 at the most* X33..
    thank you once again to everyone who voted for me!! <3
    *feels loved* <3 <3

~kura-pu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back