• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I have no clue who I want to vote for~ none at all.

Not voting for anyone above 10 votes XD No sense in giving ammuntion to the enemy. Kura, Ryan, and Shikon are good candidates right now.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it's spelled, "ryan"... it's a common mistake, my teachers do it all the time (as do my parents... they're all off their rockers)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    I have no clue who I want to vote for~ none at all.

Not voting for anyone above 10 votes XD No sense in giving ammuntion to the enemy. Kura, Ryan, and Shikon are good candidates right now.

X33 well, I already voted for you.. @@ so if you vote for me back, it's kinda like we cancel each other out.. *shrugs* X33

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    lol XD nothing out of the ordinary :hugs:

But cybex I did vote for you and tony o_o so if you vote for me that would be okay <3... LOLXD I'm not begging ! I just cant do that =D Ya vote for me ya vote for me , you dont, Meh :laughs; I'v only been here a year anyway XD not even that. So I dont expect trust to come without a price.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Maybe you're still DQed? Maybe Mihara hates you and won't allow you in because of something you did to him a long time ago. Think hard. Did you make fun of him ever? Say anything bad about his family? You being out would make it way easier for the rest of us, but I support you more than I support me, so I don't want you out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Thanks X Scripter x3

And, you know JA, whatever happens...I still love you. In an evil twin way x3

Cybex is winning just to let you all know o____________________o; He has seven more votes for me. So, I'll be campaigning hard now to get any last few votes xO

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I could try to talk my 13 into siding with you, Paul. (Maybe...)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Yay! I have support! I closed the thread, yes, but a new one reopened.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Legolas said:
    omfg, is Paul STILL out? meh, **** that................ -_-
    Nobody ever pays attention around here any more, eh? +shakes head in disbelief+

Katsuro said:
    And, you know JA, whatever happens...I still love you. In an evil twin way x3

Cybex is winning just to let you all know o____________________o; He has seven more votes for me. So, I'll be campaigning hard now to get any last few votes xO
    Inces- +shot+

Yay. :D If I wanted a male to win, it'd be Cybex. You go girl guy girl dude Cybex ...!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back