• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    nuh uh paul...since september 03 actually, corrding to your profile

you can't beat a badge anyway...or an "uncle vaati needs you!" poster

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    lol, well i want to give people some humour instead of seriousness...they can vote for me or not, their choice...I dont want them feeling pressurised

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    vaati said:
    nuh uh paul...since september 03 actually, corrding to your profile

you can't beat a badge anyway...or an "uncle vaati needs you!" poster

Actually it was probably Febuary '03 o.o; The first Febuary PC had at least XD

Vaati...did you know there was a member wipe? :surprised They started over way back when~

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Well, I never make it past the first round dealie, though I think I'll give it a try. ^^
    Maybe this time I'll get a vote or two ^_^
    ~The TACO KING ^+^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

Last time I should've entered just because. It's kinda fun just to see your name on the ballot ^^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Katsuro said:
    Actually it was probably Febuary '03 o.o; The first Febuary PC had at least XD

Vaati...did you know there was a member wipe? :surprised They started over way back when~
    you know thta I'm a moron and wouldnt know that, and would make a random point for the sake of it

anyways good luck everyone

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • !!!

Vote for me posts aren't allowed. Keep doing it, and I'll check just to see if we can make you ineligible~ ;x Stupid thing is, I don't know yet.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Why of course I'll be in this. I was somewhere on the last 5 (I think there was 5. and I think I was the 5th XD) Doesnt seem like it was that long ago. Maybe because it's not even 5 months yet *gasp* Well that leaves about 1 month and 4 days for signing up and voting.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I don't think I did any "Vote Me" posts o______0; At least I hope I didn't XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

So...*can't wait for signups*

Dakota was like "We're still doing that?" x3

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • i know its getting me all anticipated and stuff i mean were doing all this to try to win before we even sign up!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • =3 cool I think I'm ganna join. I may be abile to be with forest grovyle more often if I'm president *_*.... And I love everyone here so I dont see why joining this should be to hard =3 lol it would be fun if porygon joined too:huggles Tony:

Is there any idea on why it will be faster?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back