• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • Why drop out? I think you would have a good chance in it with many of the other people joining in this years ^^ Looks to be more then a fair share of good and slightly questionable people=D. Not in the meening of bad of cource. Just wondering if they could get the spot is fun=3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Lol of cource you'v got alot of people behind you Porygon, think about your friends in the list and how many may choose you to be this years number one president ^^ I think you very well deserve it, you've been here longer then most people and seen some of the best =3 you could possibly help to bring the place back to once it was with just a vote :hugs:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    There's quite a few big competitors this year: Ty, Toto, Jolty, Shikon, Porygon, and I plus others that I haven't heard about yet~

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Freenaturearts said:
    Lol of cource you'v got alot of people behind you Porygon, think about your friends in the list and how many may choose you to be this years number one president ^^ I think you very well deserve it, you've been here longer then most people and seen some of the best =3 you could possibly help to bring the place back to once it was with just a vote :hugs:
    *huggles* Hehehe, mwar, I'd be happy with just your vote <3 and yeah, I've been here awhile but I've also been gone for long gaps, so we'll have ta see hehe
    Katsuro said:
    There's quite a few big competitors this year: Ty, Toto, Jolty, Shikon, Porygon, and I plus others that I haven't heard about yet~
    Heheh, mwar, yeah, definately some big competitors there, mwar. All anyone can do is their best, and if I don't get it, then... hehe, I'm only barred from running next time if I get in anyway hehe XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't think people apperciate how long I've been here o.o; I mean...I've been here before the member wipe!!

And no one remembers me ;;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Ivan said:
    Are those your competitors for VP?

It's pretty obvious who the President is going to be. =)
    Indeed it is. I don't know why they won't just give me my pink name already. ;x

I've got some competition, it seems. o.o; But oh well. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright this is going to be so fun. I wish you luck guys. I can't wait til I get this started. ^^

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    Wheee!! Mwar, I was wanting to enter this when it came around ^_^ wahahaha, and if Didi's in... hehe I know who I'm voting for ^_^ Mwar ^_^ *thinks he might have some form of a chance in this election somehow o_o*

I know that u are going to win (well u stand a good chance of winning anyway), if u dont then "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"
    I even made a Pory for prez avvy o.o

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Katsuro said:
    Thanks Mostachon! :D

I'll add you to teh "Supporters" list ;)
    do i get added to the "psycopathic wannabe list"?...pleeease

anyways as katsaru knows, I have no intention of winning as such...I'm just running because i wanna help improve things

but on a sidenote

if I do get president, all you who disrespect me don't bother respecting me for my status and not me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back