• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    DarkPegasus said:
    And what status would that be? Anyway I don't respect you now, and I won't repect you then... XD
    the status if I win, and I know you don't respect me.period
    but people will start respecting the president for his or her status on the forum

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Nah. I don't respect no mod/smod/praetor/admin(whees, long list) just for being a mod/smod/praetor/admin, I respect them because of peoples they are... And vaati I do respect you. You should know that.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I already got my campaign site running XD...

*points at sig*

I need a campaign manager though. My brother made me some new banners for this year, and I made some too XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    DarkPegasus said:
    Nah. I don't respect no mod/smod/praetor/admin(whees, long list) just for being a mod/smod/praetor/admin, I respect them because of peoples they are... And vaati I do respect you. You should know that.
    of course I know that, i was kidding

anywyas jolty asking for votes in my eyes is low, votes should be achieved, not requested

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Toto said:
    XD! A few people PMed me asking if I am running. Yes I am going to run.

Dang it! Why do you have to run ;; You was pwning everyone, last time, and you'll do it again this time. *hopes you get modded again* XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    and I made a page on my site...which I'm gonna make a banner for

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    A-hahaha, mwar, I'd likely have ta get a bunch of favours from friends who actually can do these things XD

...Especially since I lack any good image editor/GIF animator proggies O_O

Hey! I know, mwar, I'll fool around with Anim8or when I get back home hehehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back