• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity is gonna suck!

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Yea because lot's of Members are leaving, like Me!

Well, my life is too good to be wasted here, I realised that a week ago.

Meh, Bye, I guess.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! no1 gr8pereson please dont leave! plase nooooooooooooo! dont go!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • what?!?!

but Gr8person was one of my first buddies here...
    I made that same realization a little while ago, but I'm just that big of a loser to still come here actively...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • .... *still remembers someone saying PC went to the dogs (very offensive*

Well, life is life. Noone is stoping you. Well, People will envinally leave someday, and may come back someday. But Life is life. :P

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Just watch me...

No really, I know i'm cool here and all, but hey, my life is filled with too much videogames these days to come to PC.

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Haruka said:
    .... *still remembers someone saying PC went to the dogs (very offensive*

Well, life is life. Noone is stoping you. Well, People will envinally leave someday, and may come back someday. But Life is life. :P
    Only the ones who see value in PC will remain till the end, and the ones who see value in PC must really get out more. There a whole life out there for you, go and live it.

Soph

Years
  • NOOOOOOO1

*cries*

please dont go! or at least come here now and again...dont just leave completely please!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Too much Videogames.. o_O

Soon my life will be like that for a few days when I get gamecube.. o.o.. noones stoping you really.. Well, I hope you enjoyed your posting at PC. I hope we can see you someday. :P

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Haruka said:
    Too much Videogames.. o_O

Soon my life will be like that for a few days when I get gamecube.. o.o.. noones stoping you really.. Well, I hope you enjoyed your posting at PC. I hope we can see you someday. :P

Very true. Soul calibur 2, just got it. Mario kart is out in a week or so. F-Zero is out in 2 days. I go to school. I'm learning programing, and I sleep in to 1 Pm... Yep, My life is pretty much full for the next year or so.

Soph --> Hmm.. I think I'l come once every year or so.. That depends if PC lives that long. And let's all be honest here, That's how long it's gonna take the top 5 posters at PC to get some sense into their brains...

Soph

Years
  • well will u at least email me some times then? i dont eant to lose contact with u if u MUST leave this place. :(

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    As of now, I can never use my Gr8Person62 account anymore. Once I delete my cookies, I can't log on anymore, cause I typed some weired password that I forgot already.. well, this is the end of Gr8Person62...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • come on gr8person62

i play video games a lot too (it takes up 1/4 of my waking hours *hugs PS2, Gamecube, and GBA SP*), but i still find time to go to school, do homework, eat, flirt with girls, go on PC, and other things rabid, 18 foot tall chimpanzies do...

pls don't leave!!!

or i might leave too...
    *no one cares*

someone: who are you???!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Gr8Person62 said:
    Only the ones who see value in PC will remain till the end, and the ones who see value in PC must really get out more. There a whole life out there for you, go and live it.

I play an unhealthy amount of them, and still have time for here. Your choice though, you don't need to make such a big deal of it though. Oh well, you'll be missed! I know 22sa will be upset.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well I play a lot I mean a lot of video games every day I have school and other stuff but I still come to PC every day, mabe not every one can come every day but do you have to leave forever? If you leave then I will lose one of my friends.

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
  • You know you can get your password back by requesting it my email. Well, See ya then. I never knew you but you seem like a good person to talk to.

^^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well I play a lot I mean a lot of video games every day I have school and other stuff but I still come to PC every day, mabe not every one can come every day but do you have to leave forever? If you leave then I will lose one of my friends.
    That .com guy says:
    Can I get you to post something for me?
    minute says:
    Of course
    That .com guy says:
    Cause I sorta killed my account
    That .com guy says:
    Tell Arcanince That I'm learning programing too. That takes up a lot of time. And thats why I have to leave PC, it's the only way I could fit it in.
    That .com guy says:
    I also changed my E-mail to [email protected], so I can't request my password back If I wanted to

(Gr8Person62's leaving PC to fit programming in)

Back