• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Reunion Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Lol, and they forgot to add me as a loon, too! *throws things at them* Anyway... XD

Yes, it is really fun to get together and act crazy like this every once in a while!

........?! *sees Jordan banging his head on the wall* HEY! You're hurting Wally! O_o *runs up and hugs the wall... sort of* Apologize! Your insanely hard head left a dent there! *throws her shoe at him and then sticks a Band-Aid on the wall* It's okay, Wally. *pats it*
    *Rubs his forehead as he watches Kayleigh hug the wall*
    Yeesh, you're such a wall-hugger, hehe...GAHH!!
    *Gets slammed in the forehead by her shoe and sprawls backwards onto a table*

Oof! Why I oughta....
    Wait until I... I... uh...

*Twiddles his thumbs as he notices a cup standing next to him*

So, you come here often?
    Hehe...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    *Rubs his forehead as he watches Kayleigh hug the wall*
    Yeesh, you're such a wall-hugger, hehe...GAHH!!
    *Gets slammed in the forehead by her shoe and sprawls backwards onto a table*

Oof! Why I oughta....
    Wait until I... I... uh...

*Twiddles his thumbs as he notices a cup standing next to him*

So, you come here often?
    Hehe...
    But, that's better than a wall abuser! *pats Wally once more and runs off to go get her shoe* After hitting your head it's probably somewhere in Africa right now! I don't see it anywhere! *continues looking and then spots Jordan talking to Bernie* HEY! He was my friend first! ...... Huh? What was that?! Bernie, you traitor! I don't like you anymore! I'm going off to find a new friend, dumb-head! *stomps off and then accidentally trips over the snack table*

Ow... Sorry, that was my fault! Are you okay? *sets the table back up* Oh no, I'm fine! ...... Haha, it's okay! And what? Really? Well, I guess I could chat for a little while! *pulls up a chair and continues talking to the table*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back