• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Reunion Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    TheSmartOne said:
    Will any of you boys dance with me??

This place isnt exactly a dance party. Ya do know that, eh? XD Huh!? Do ya!?

Sorry, maybe I should go throw up the sugar I ate today....or maybe....not. >.>; That definatly wouldnt be a good idea. Oy...I havent been this hyper for so long. XD XD XD

*hands everyone a fruit basket* Happy birthday everyone! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Muahahaha! *points at Jordan and laughs while trying to cut the dummy off of her waist with a plastic knife* That's what you get! That's what you get! *the knife breaks* .... Aw, man. *runs off to go find something stronger to cut it off with*

A few minutes later...

Man, I can't find anything! ... Uh, anyone? o_o Help? This guy's grip is tight, you know! I might suffocate or something! ... *sighs and sits down to start cutting the rope off with a plastic knife again*

(Aww, I have to go now. We're leaving to go to town. I might can come back on later, though!)

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Muahahaha! *points at Jordan and laughs while trying to cut the dummy off of her waist with a plastic knife* That's what you get! That's what you get! *the knife breaks* .... Aw, man. *runs off to go find something stronger to cut it off with*

A few minutes later...

Man, I can't find anything! ... Uh, anyone? o_o Help? This guy's grip is tight, you know! I might suffocate or something! ... *sighs and sits down to start cutting the rope off with a plastic knife again*

(Aww, I have to go now. We're leaving to go to town. I might can come back on later, though!)

If you suffocate then its just part of the dance. XD

BTW, BYE KAYLEIGH! Nice talking to ya! Dont forget you birthday fruit basket! XD

Years
    Kayleigh said:

A few minutes later...

I'm so sorry, but right now my hands are tied so tight that they are asleep. However...*points to table* He might help you, but you don't like him, do you? Too bad... *runs away*

LP said:
    This place isnt exactly a dance party. Ya do know that, eh? XD Huh!? Do ya!?

Sorry, maybe I should go throw up the sugar I ate today....or maybe....not. >.>; That definatly wouldnt be a good idea. Oy...I havent been this hyper for so long. XD XD XD

*hands everyone a fruit basket* Happy birthday everyone! XD
    A fruit basket? But it's not...oh well! *tries to eat fruit with tied hands*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

A few minutes later...

(Ah, all right! Smell ya later then, hehe)

*Turns around abruptly and shakes his fist*
    Shaddup, ya dummy!
    *Stomps up angrily towards Kayleigh and forcefully proceeds to stuff a slice of limburger cheese into the dummy's mouth*
    Man!
    Sometimes those ventriloquist dummies need to know when to keep their yaps shut, hehe...
    *Dashes back towards Wally*

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    oh so this is why the thread is doing so well!! XD

*walks in and trys not to get hit by flying objects*

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34