• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
So far there seems to have been no communication between anyone in the group I'm in. I have been talking to Kawaii Pikachu though...

Boo YA! That's right! LOL just kidding just kidding :P In all honesty it seems like PC's activity has slowed down quite a bit. Everyone must be getting ready for spring or something.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
:c Well I guess something to think of for next year is for people to ensure they will be active enough for later. It's not fair to those who really want a pair if their partner in crime goes missing!

Glad you both are chatting though! :3

Years
Thank you so much Kura for arranging the event! I actually officially paired up with Totodile42 and we have been talking on a daily basis :)

Back