• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] pokedex entries help

Years
  • new one :>

yanagem_by_akarifan25_dfaw5xm-fullview.jpg

yanagem
    evo of xesseian yanma

bug/dark type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/yanagem-925289482

Years
  • hmmm... kinda thought I'd already done those, but guess not xD

Are the grey and olive-greenish colored Cresewt forms based on gender btw? like, one of them is a female one and the other the male?
    In the wiki link the grey is the female and the other one the male, so I guess I'll just roll with that.
    Kinda ended up splitting it into two dex entries, one for the female, one for the male. the first bit is the same in both, but the second part differs between them.

i have a new one :> *in the above post*

Years
  • Yanagem
    Classification: Drifter Pokemon

Yanagem are drifters: they constantly move around and don't have a fixed home or nest to protect. Once a Yanma evolves into Yanagem it leaves the nest behind and never looks back. They do travel in pairs, however. Somehow there's always a male and female leaving the nest at the same time.
    The females' preferred prey is Mudbray, but they will go after any large enough Pokemon that they can sting without getting noticed. The female shares the blood it drinks with the male, who then refines it and makes little balls with it, which the female then eats to grow stronger. The males can actually survive off of plant nectar alone and don't need it themselves. The male helps the female grow strong so that she can defend it.

Kinda wanted to split it up between male and female forms again, but kept it together @_@

Years
  • ''Yanagem
    Classification: Drifter Pokemon

Yanagem are drifters: they constantly move around and don't have a fixed home or nest to protect. Once a Yanma evolves into Yanagem it leaves the nest behind and never looks back. They do travel in pairs, however. Somehow there's always a male and female leaving the nest at the same time.
    The females' preferred prey is Mudbray, but they will go after any large enough Pokemon that they can sting without getting noticed. The female shares the blood it drinks with the male, who then refines it and makes little balls with it, which the female then eats to grow stronger. The males can actually survive off of plant nectar alone and don't need it themselves. The male helps the female grow strong so that she can defend it. ''

ooh, i like that :> thanks :3

Kinda wanted to split it up between male and female forms again, but kept it together @_@

:3

Years
  • Anciragon
    Classification: Mentor Pokemon

This Pokemon rarely shows itself, but when it does it's usually either to keep Maidrea in check, or to prevent bloodshed when people try to attack Territes. These three are rarely seen together, but on the couple instances that they have been, they appeared to get along quite well. Maidrea and Territes seem to look up to it as if it were their Mentor.
    Anciragon was once worshiped as a benevolent deity by the people of Xesse, but it's absence when Maidrea went on a rampage 43 years ago has made people lose faith in it. It is unknown why Anciragon did not show up, but the popular theory is that it has deemed humanity unworthy of protecting anymore. Scientist's are convinced that's not the case.

This Pokemon is quite nimble and can fly around it's opponent so fast that it becomes invisible. It attacks by bombarding it's target with Flames from all around.
    It is known to rarely appear before people lost in the mountains and subject them to a trial by fire. It is believed it is looking for someone it deems worthy of being it's trainer.

Kinda assumed Maidrea & Territes are the other two legendaries of the trio / the two legendaries it's supposed to be the 'master' of.

Years
  • ''Anciragon
    Classification: Mentor Pokemon

This Pokemon rarely shows itself, but when it does, it's usually either to keep Maidrea in check, or to prevent bloodshed when people try to attack Territes. These three are rarely seen together, but on the couple instances that they have been, they appeared to get along quite well. Maidrea and Territes seem to look up to it as if it were their Mentor.
    Anciragon was once worshiped as a benevolent deity by the people of Xesse, but it's absence when Maidrea went on a rampage 43 years ago has made people lose faith in it. It is unknown why Anciragon did not show up, but the popular theory is that it has deemed humanity unworthy of protecting anymore. Scientist's are convinced that's not the case.

This Pokemon is quite nimble and can fly around it's opponent so fast that it becomes invisible. It attacks by bombarding it's target with Flames from all around.
    It is known to rarely appear before people lost in the mountains and subject them to a trial by fire. It is believed it is looking for someone it deems worthy of being it's trainer. ''

Kinda assumed Maidrea & Territes are the other two legendaries of the trio / the two legendaries it's supposed to be the 'master' of.

ooh, i like that :> thanks :3

& yes, they are :>

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Tonapp
    The Worm Pokémon

This Pokémon is an evolved species of Applin that either lost their apples or couldn't find any to survive. It's diet consists of fruit, predominantly apples, though they do not live in them. To run away from predators, it hides on bushes or other shrubs or burrows itself on small hills.

Hello, I'm back with this Pokédex entry for your new Fakemon, hope you enjoy!

Years
  • Tonapp
    The Worm Pokémon

This Pokémon is an evolved species of Applin that either lost their apples or couldn't find any to survive. It's diet consists of fruit, predominantly apples, though they do not live in them. To run away from predators, it hides on bushes or other shrubs or burrows itself on small hills.

ooh, i love that :3 thanks :>

Hello, I'm back with this Pokédex entry for your new Fakemon, hope you enjoy!

welcome back :D

*whisper* - have you got any mystery dungeon episode title ideas for this, i wonder? :3 - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=470038&page=2 *

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Years
  • Well that was a fast reply

^^

Sorry, I haven't came up with ideas for that, I just don't know what can the title be, I suck at making titles, and I thought that Devalue was already helping you

they're quite busy right now :<

i think the titles for s1 you gave me before weren't bad at all :> *Ep 3: "Tied Memories", Ep 36: "Mari-time", Ep 37: "Stellar rescue", Ep 38: "Dried Out", Ep 39: "Into the South Depths" *

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tergol
    Classification: Prankster Pokemon

Said to be the personification of mischievous children who met an untimely demise, this Pokemon will do anything to mess around with people. If you are walking around alone at night and feel something touching you, but there appears to be nothing there, this Pokemon is likely there with you. If this happens it's recommended you check your possessions, as they like to take things as a memento from those they prank. Be careful when you get home and make sure you say 'No unwanted guests allowed' before entering or it will follow you in, if it followed you home.

Years
  • ''Tergol

Said to be the personification of mischievous children who met an untimely demise, this Pokemon will do anything to mess around with people. If you are walking around alone at night and feel something touching you, but there appears to be nothing there, this Pokemon is likely there with you. If this happens it's recommended you check your possessions, as they like to take things as a memento from those they prank. Be careful when you get home and make sure you say 'No unwanted guests allowed' before entering or it will follow you in, if it followed you home. ''

i like that :3 thanks :>

Years
  • ''Tergol

Said to be the personification of mischievous children who met an untimely demise, this Pokemon will do anything to mess around with people. If you are walking around alone at night and feel something touching you, but there appears to be nothing there, this Pokemon is likely there with you. If this happens it's recommended you check your possessions, as they like to take things as a memento from those they prank. Be careful when you get home and make sure you say 'No unwanted guests allowed' before entering or it will follow you in, if it followed you home. ''

i have a new one :> *in the above post*

Back