• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
    Sure, may i ask for your safari ball skelp, safari ball drampa, and safari ball eevee? And when can we trade?

Sure, gonna have to breed them tomorrow though, too late atm =p
    Erm, how about 10am your time on Saturday, 7pm my time?
    I'll be available pretty much all Sunday too if sunday's better.

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Sure, gonna have to breed them tomorrow though, too late atm =p
    Erm, how about 10am your time on Saturday, 7pm my time?
    I'll be available pretty much all Sunday too if sunday's better.

Since I have work on Saturday, can we do it at 7 am on Sunday my time please? It is when I get off work and we can finish our trade before I go to bed :)

Years
    Since I have work on Saturday, can we do it at 7 am on Sunday my time please? It is when I get off work and we can finish our trade before I go to bed :)

Sure. That's 4PM my time which shouldn't be a problem.

just to recap, since it's stretched out across multiple posts atm:

-my: HA Sport Ball Larvesta, Safari Ball Archen, Safari Ball Stonjourner, HA Safari ball Falinks, HA safari ball skrelp, HA safari ball drampa & HA safari ball eevee.
    (I got these all standing ready).

-for your: HA Safari Ball Passimian, Safari Ball Litten, Safari Ball Larvesta, Safari Ball Dhelmise, Safari Ball Sableye, Dream Ball Morpeko & Dream Ball Eiscue.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Sure. That's 4PM my time which shouldn't be a problem.

just to recap, since it's stretched out across multiple posts atm:

-my: HA Sport Ball Larvesta, Safari Ball Archen, Safari Ball Stonjourner, HA Safari ball Falinks, HA safari ball skrelp, HA safari ball drampa & HA safari ball eevee.
    (I got these all standing ready).

-for your: HA Safari Ball Passimian, Safari Ball Litten, Safari Ball Larvesta, Safari Ball Dhelmise, Safari Ball Sableye, Dream Ball Morpeko & Dream Ball Eiscue.

that sounds about right, see you tomorrow then :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Was interested in your HA Porygon (lure, level). Have the following to choose from:

Darumaka - Heavy (have both fire and ice/fire)
    Dratini - Dream
    Lileep - Level
    Relicanth - Level
    Spiritomb - Safari
    Swinub - Heavy
    Tirtouga - Safari
    Trapinch - Level
    Solrock - Dream
    Turtonator -Sport

Thanks! All HA when HA possible.

Last edited:
    Years
    Was interested in your HA Porygon (lure, level). Have the following to choose from:

Darumaka - Heavy (have both fire and ice/fire)
    Dratini - Dream
    Lileep - Level
    Relicanth - Level
    Spiritomb - Safari
    Swinub - Heavy
    Tirtouga - Safari
    Trapinch - Level
    Solrock - Dream
    Turtonator -Sport

Thanks! All HA when HA possible.

The HA Fire Type Darumaka in a Heavy Ball and the Turtonator in a Sport Ball would be my first picks.
    Really want the HA Safari Ball Spiritomb, HA Dream Ball Dratini & the Dream Ball Solrock too, if there's anything else you want?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay. From your sheet, would love to get the level Archen, level Duraludon, and dream Skrelp too.

Here's what you'll get:

Heavy (not G) Darumaka - inner focus level 1 (yawn, focus punch, hammer arm, flame wheel)
    Sport Turtunator - shell armor level 1 (wide guard, rapid spin, head smash, curse)
    Safari Spiritomb - infiltrator level 1 (pain split, disable, grudge, destiny bond)
    Dream Dratini - marvel scale level 1 (extreme speed, supersonic, aqua jet, mist)
    Dream Solrock - levitate Level 1 (tackle, harden, confusion, rock throw)

I'll stick in two pretty feathers since I requested two through your shop (I actually have tons of them and I know I'll never use them). Lol.

Let me know if the above are okay. Will be home in 4 to 5 hours and should have the pokemon ready. Thanks!

Years
    Okay. From your sheet, would love to get the level Archen, level Duraludon, and dream Skrelp too.

Here's what you'll get:

Heavy (not G) Darumaka - inner focus level 1 (yawn, focus punch, hammer arm, flame wheel)
    Sport Turtunator - shell armor level 1 (wide guard, rapid spin, head smash, curse)
    Safari Spiritomb - infiltrator level 1 (pain split, disable, grudge, destiny bond)
    Dream Dratini - marvel scale level 1 (extreme speed, supersonic, aqua jet, mist)
    Dream Solrock - levitate Level 1 (tackle, harden, confusion, rock throw)

I'll stick in two pretty feathers since I requested two through your shop (I actually have tons of them and I know I'll never use them). Lol.

Let me know if the above are okay. Will be home in 4 to 5 hours and should have the pokemon ready. Thanks!

I got the HA lure & level Porygon, level Archen, HA Level Duraludon and HA Dream Skrelp ready =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Branching out slowly into other Pokémon. Let me know when you update your LF list; some I may have. See at least 3 Pokémon I'm interested in: Drampa (have friend, dream, beast, safari), Skarmory (have fast, friend, heavy, love, lure, moon, safari), Dunsparce (have fast, friend, level).

Years
    Branching out slowly into other Pokémon. Let me know when you update your LF list; some I may have. See at least 3 Pokémon I'm interested in: Drampa (have friend, dream, beast, safari), Skarmory (have fast, friend, heavy, love, lure, moon, safari), Dunsparce (have fast, friend, level).

Got round to updating my sheet ^.^
    Dunno if you're still interested in those mons?

Do you still have the mons from your previous list:
    Lileep - Level
    Relicanth - Level
    Swinub - Heavy
    Tirtouga - Safari
    Trapinch - Level

They are all on my LF list but weren't as big of a priority so I omitted them last time.
    I'm definitely interested in them though ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Will get back to you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Just spent a couple of days catching the 7 apriball Chinchou and the 7 apriball Electabuzz in HG. The Chinchou took a couple of hours, but the Electabuzz were a pain. Will add them to my Skarmory and Dunsparce which I already transferred to SwSh and bred on HA/EMs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    [Intro/Rules]
    Thought I'd make this shop for anyone just looking for pokemon to fill their dex.
    As such, the pokemon will be normal pokemon. No IV breeding, no egg moves or such things.
    I do have the shiny charm and if a pokemon I breed for you ends up being shiny it will still be yours.
    My trainer's name is vincent.

All Trade Corner rules apply.

There is no real limit to how many pokemon you can request at a time: if you want to trade for all Sword exclusives in 1 go, we can do that. Do keep in mind that the more you request, the more time I will need to breed and hatch your pokemon, as I only breed on request. I will also handle requests first come first serve.

[Payment (ingame money)]
    I already have both the Galar and Isle of Armor Dexes complete, I'm doing this just to help out.
    That said, breeding does cost money. Every time I drop a pokemon off I need to pay 500 pokedollar/ingame money. As such I request you attach an item (or items), to your first or first couple pokemon, worth the cost of me breeding your pokemon.

For example: a Pretty Feather sells for exactly 500 pokedollars, and as such will cover the expense for breeding a single pokemon.
    These can be found in both the Isle of Armor (around some of the rocks in the water) and the base game (route 5 bridge, Wild Area), not guaranteed though; what feathers you get is random.
    Say you want 10 pokemon bred. You'll need 5.000 pokedollar worth of item(s). You could do 10 pretty Feathers, but could also give the first pokemon you trade a Nugget.
    25 pokemon? 12.500 worth of items; you could do a single Comet Shard, or 2 Nuggets and a Rare Bone, or some other combination that gets you to 12.500

Below are some sell prices for items regularly found in Wild areas, so you can get an idea of what you might need:

-Pretty Feather: 500
    -Pearl: 1.000
    -Stardust: 1.500
    -Rare Bone: 2.500
    -Big Mushroom: 2.500
    -Big Pearl: 4.000
    -Nugget: 5.000
    -Star Piece: 6.000
    -Balm Mushroom: 7.500
    -Pearl String: 10.000
    -Comet Shard: 12.500

[Breeding: Starters]
    I can Breed any of the starters:
    Grookey/Scorbunny/Sobble for whichever starter you have bred.
    Rowlet/Litten/Popplio for whichever of these you have.
    Bulbasaur/Squirtle for whichever of these you have.
    I can also breed charmander, but you should be able to get one yourself after beating Leon.

Crown tundra update:
    I can now breed Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip for any random starter mentioned above or whichever of these you have.
    You can get all 3 in one game, but you might have bad luck getting a specific one. For example: you keep finding Grovyle/Sceptile and Marshtomp/Swampert, but never seem to find a Combusken/Blaziken.

[Breeding: Version Exclusives]
    I can breed all Sword and Shield exclusives, and trade them for their counterparts as listed below:

Base game (14):
    Shield: - Sword:

Ponyta - Farfetch'd
    Corsola - Darumaka
    Larvitar - Deino
    Lotad - Seedot
    Sableye - Mawile
    Lunatone - Solrock
    Croagunk - Scraggy
    Solosis - Gothita
    Vullaby - Rufflet
    Spritzee - Swirlix
    Goomy - Jangmo-o
    Oranguru - Passimian
    Drampa - Turtonator
    Eiscue - Stonjourner

Expansion 1, Isle of Armor (2):

Heracross - Pinsir
    Skrelp - Clauncher

Expansion 2, The Crown Tundra (2):

Kabuto - Omanyte
    Gible - Bagon

Other Exclusives: Appletun/Flapple
    I can either trade:
    - an Appletun for a Flapple or a Flapple for an Appletun.
    - an Applin holding a Sweet Apple (for Appletun) for a Applin with Tart Apple (for Flapple) and vice versa.

A single Sweet or Tart Apple can be obtained daily from the Axew's Eye island. They can also possibly be obtained from the Dappled Grove (I've gotten a few here at a time, several times). In both areas they are sparkly wild area items.
    At least I think its daily. I don't check every day but whenever I do there's usually a new one as long as a day has passed.

[Trade Evolutions] If you need help with trade evolutions, I can help too. You will however need to provide any required items yourself.
    As I will merely be bouncing your pokemon back to you, this service is completely free.

[Touch Trade Only!!!! Legendaries]
    I can also touch trade version exclusive as well as choice legendaries. Version exclusive legendaries are the box art ones.
    Choice legendaries are the ingame ones where you need to pick between two and can't get the other in the same game.
    To prevent you from running off with them you'll need to fork over your own legendary as collateral. I will not accept any other legendary as collateral, just their counterparts (to prevent someone from just sending me like a Zapdos and doing a runner with my Zamazenta or Zacian).
    For example: If you need Zamazenta to complete your dex, you'll need to touch trade your Zacian for it. If you want Zacian's Dex entry you'll need to touch trade your Zamazenta.

Touch Trade = Sending each other a mon, and then immediately sending it back again. So for example: I touch trade you my Glastrier for your Spectrier so you get it's dex entry, and then I send your Spectrier back for my Glastrier.

Touch Trade Legendaries (either way):
    Zamazenta - Zacian
    Regieleki - Regidrago
    Glastrier - Spectrier

[Online Times]
    I will check for requests at least once a day. I will usually be available for trading in the evening; my time zone (netherlands).
    Sunday & Monday is my weekend. I will usually check a couple extra times these days.

These are the ones I need, happy to repay in any way.

1. Feebas and Evolution Milotic
    3. Appletun
    4. Slurpuff
    5. Spritzee and Evolution Aromatisse
    6. Corsola and Evolution Cursola
    7. Solosis and Evolutions Duosion + Reuniclus
    8. Sableye
    9. Aegislash
    10. Galarian Ponyta and Evolution Rapidash
    11. Orangaru
    12. Drampa
    13. Lunatone
    14. Goomy and Evolutions Sligoo + Goodra
    15. Zamazenta

Years
    These are the ones I need, happy to repay in any way.

1. Feebas and Evolution Milotic
    3. Appletun
    4. Slurpuff
    5. Spritzee and Evolution Aromatisse
    6. Corsola and Evolution Cursola
    7. Solosis and Evolutions Duosion + Reuniclus
    8. Sableye
    9. Aegislash
    10. Galarian Ponyta and Evolution Rapidash
    11. Orangaru
    12. Drampa
    13. Lunatone
    14. Goomy and Evolutions Sligoo + Goodra
    15. Zamazenta

I actually have a spare Milotic (which you can then breed for Feebas), Appletun, Galar Corsola, Galar Ponyta and Lunatone just lying around I could send you.
    For Slurpuff, I assume you have a Swirlix and a Whipped Dream?
    If you have a Sachet and send it over on a random mon I could send you a Spritzee holding a Sachet so it will evolve during the trade (and I'll then use your's to replace my own one that got used up), which you can then breed for your own Spritzee if you want both.

I'll start breeding a spritzee, sableye, oranguru, drampa and goomy.

Zamazenta is touch trade for the dex entry only (and only for it's counterpart Zacian). The way you posted kinda sounds like you want one for keeps, which I don't do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    I actually have a spare Milotic (which you can then breed for Feebas), Appletun, Galar Corsola, Galar Ponyta and Lunatone just lying around I could send you.
    For Slurpuff, I assume you have a Swirlix and a Whipped Dream?
    If you have a Sachet and send it over on a random mon I could send you a Spritzee holding a Sachet so it will evolve during the trade (and I'll then use your's to replace my own one that got used up), which you can then breed for your own Spritzee if you want both.

I'll start breeding a spritzee, sableye, oranguru, drampa and goomy.

Zamazenta is touch trade for the dex entry only (and only for it's counterpart Zacian). The way you posted kinda sounds like you want one for keeps, which I don't do.

I do have the Whipped Dream and Sachet as well as the Swirlix. I can send the Sachet over for sure to replace yours, not a problem at all.

Zamazenta was one I didn't expect to keep, but figured if somebody didn't want then I could figure out a trade to keep (Shiny or something along those lines that would compare possibly. I'm pretty new to trading in general though). I'm completely fine with touch trading for the Dex entry.

Years
    I do have the Whipped Dream and Sachet as well as the Swirlix. I can send the Sachet over for sure to replace yours, not a problem at all.

Zamazenta was one I didn't expect to keep, but figured if somebody didn't want then I could figure out a trade to keep (Shiny or something along those lines that would compare possibly. I'm pretty new to trading in general though). I'm completely fine with touch trading for the Dex entry.

I've seen people trade their Zamazenta or Zacian for shinies, you could always make a thread in the Main Trade Corner (this is Trade Shops) and ask for that and list what you have for it.
    Main reason I'm not trading my Zamazenta and Zacian for keeps is because it would get very tedious to have to continuously rerun the game for new ones.

Anyway that aside. I have standing ready: Milotic, Appletun, Spritzee holding Sachet, Galar Corsola, Solosis, Sableye, Galar Ponyta, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Goomy.
    Those are yours for keeps and you can send any excess mons you have for them.
    I only bred 6 mons as the others were leftovers or mons that were never picked up by other people. 6 x 500 = 3.000 Pokedollar, so you could put either 3 Pearls (they sell for 1.000 each) or 2 Stardust (sells for 1.500 each) on random mons that are not already holding something.

I pulled Zamazenta into this box for the touch trade, as well as my own Slurpuff which I'll touch trade for your Swirlix holding Whipped Dream.
    I prefer to start with Touch trades and trade evolutions, so we'd start with Zamazenta - Zacian and then back, and then Slurpuff - Swirlix with Whipped Dream and back.
    Then we'd do the trade evo: Spritzee with Sachet for your random mon with Sachet.
    And then I just send you the rest of your list in the order you listed them ^.^

As for Aegislash, do you not have any Dusk stones? Aegislash evolves from Doublade with a Dusk stone.
    I did bump into a Doublade that I caught and can evolve into Aegislash if necessary though.

I'll be available for roughly 30 more minutes tonight (it's kinda late here =p) if you have the mons ready on your end.

Last edited:
    Back