• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    I've seen people trade their Zamazenta or Zacian for shinies, you could always make a thread in the Main Trade Corner (this is Trade Shops) and ask for that and list what you have for it.
    Main reason I'm not trading my Zamazenta and Zacian for keeps is because it would get very tedious to have to continuously rerun the game for new ones.

Anyway that aside. I have standing ready: Milotic, Appletun, Spritzee holding Sachet, Galar Corsola, Solosis, Sableye, Galar Ponyta, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Goomy.
    Those are yours for keeps and you can send any excess mons you have for them.
    I only bred 6 mons as the others were leftovers or mons that were never picked up by other people. 6 x 500 = 3.000 Pokedollar, so you could put either 3 Pearls (they sell for 1.000 each) or 2 Stardust (sells for 1.500 each) on random mons that are not already holding something.

I pulled Zamazenta into this box for the touch trade, as well as my own Slurpuff which I'll touch trade for your Swirlix holding Whipped Dream.
    I prefer to start with Touch trades and trade evolutions, so we'd start with Zamazenta - Zacian and then back, and then Slurpuff - Swirlix with Whipped Dream and back.
    Then we'd do Spritzee with Sachet for your random mon with Sachet and then I just send you the rest of your list in the order you listed them.

As for Aegislash, do you not have any Dusk stones? Aegislash evolves from Doublade with a Dusk stone.
    I did bump into a Doublade that I caught and can evolve into Aegislash if necessary though.

I'll be available for roughly 30 more minutes tonight (it's kinda late here =p) if you have the mons ready on your end.

I have everything ready on my end and all set up in a separate box. I'm not sure how to set up a link code trade since Sword is my first Pokémon game on Switch :p. Happy to meet up now if you're available!

Side note: very hilarious that I read Shield so quickly on the Aegislash description on a Pokédex app I use that I didn't realize it isn't an exclusive - I have 17 dusk stones, I'll take care of that one 😂

Years
  • I have everything ready on my end and all set up in a separate box. I'm not sure how to set up a link code trade since Sword is my first Pokémon game on Switch :p. Happy to meet up now if you're available!

Side note: very hilarious that I read Shield so quickly on the Aegislash description on a Pokédex app I use that I didn't realize it isn't an exclusive - I have 17 dusk stones, I'll take care of that one 😂

On the Y com, you first hit the + button on your switch to connect to the internet (unless you already are =p)
    Then click Link Trade -> Set Link Code. Then we just both punch in the same link code. I just sent you a PM with a link code (so our lovely guests viewing this page don't interfere =p)

Years
  • Thanks for your business and the trades ^.^
    Enjoy your mons and good luck finishing off the Dex =D
    (should just be evolutions and breeding now =p)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Hello again! :) This is a really great service for you to offer!
    If it wouldn't be too much trouble (and I don't mind waiting if you need extra time! I know I'm asking for a lot. ^^; ) could I get these for their equivalents, please?

Farfetch'd
    Corsola
    Deino
    Seedot
    Mawile
    Solrock
    Scraggy
    Gothita
    Rufflet
    Swirlix
    Jangmo-o
    Passimian
    Pinsir
    a Bulbasaur for a Squirtle
    and a Sweet Apple Applin for a Tart Apple Applin, please.
    And I'll attach a Star Piece and a Big Pearl to two of the pokemon, that should be enough to cover them all + a little bit extra for the trouble. ^^ Unless I math'd wrong. xD

I also have a couple questions, if you don't mind!
    I would also like to get a Grookey and a Sobble, but is it okay that I can only offer you two Scorbunnys in return?
    And do you by chance trade for fossil pokemon? Or the fossils to make them?
    Thank you for your time!

Years
  • Hello again! :) This is a really great service for you to offer!
    If it wouldn't be too much trouble (and I don't mind waiting if you need extra time! I know I'm asking for a lot. ^^; ) could I get these for their equivalents, please?

Farfetch'd
    Corsola
    Deino
    Seedot
    Mawile
    Solrock
    Scraggy
    Gothita
    Rufflet
    Swirlix
    Jangmo-o
    Passimian
    Pinsir
    a Bulbasaur for a Squirtle
    and a Sweet Apple Applin for a Tart Apple Applin, please.
    And I'll attach a Star Piece and a Big Pearl to two of the pokemon, that should be enough to cover them all + a little bit extra for the trouble. ^^ Unless I math'd wrong. xD

I also have a couple questions, if you don't mind!
    I would also like to get a Grookey and a Sobble, but is it okay that I can only offer you two Scorbunnys in return?
    And do you by chance trade for fossil pokemon? Or the fossils to make them?
    Thank you for your time!

Don't really have the time today, but should be able to get them ready tomorrow after work.
    How's your availability Sunday? (for setting up a trade)
    (I'm on GMT+1 btw, and will be available for most of the day)

Btw most of your request is Sword exclusives, except corsola. Are you having trouble getting one in Shield? Iirc it's a weather specific mon. Just making sure you didn't accidentally listed a wrong mon I guess =p
    But anyway yes I can breed all of these.
    And yes two scorbunny for Grookey and Sobble is okay.

As for fossil Pokemon, I think I have some fossils left over, but I'd need to check tomorrow. I'm swimming in Shield Fossils, but should also have some Sword fossils on hand.
    Just need to know which one(s) you need and see if I have the right one(s) or not ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Don't really have the time today, but should be able to get them ready tomorrow after work.
    How's your availability Sunday? (for setting up a trade)
    (I'm on GMT+1 btw, and will be available for most of the day)

Btw most of your request is Sword exclusives, except corsola. Are you having trouble getting one in Shield? Iirc it's a weather specific mon. Just making sure you didn't accidentally listed a wrong mon I guess =p
    But anyway yes I can breed all of these.
    And yes two scorbunny for Grookey and Sobble is okay.

As for fossil Pokemon, I think I have some fossils left over, but I'd need to check tomorrow. I'm swimming in Shield Fossils, but should also have some Sword fossils on hand.
    Just need to know which one(s) you need and see if I have the right one(s) or not ^.^

That's okay! Take however much time you need, I don't mind waiting. ^^ I'm completely free on Sunday, so it's just a matter of picking out a time. I am on GMT-5, I can be really flexible for what time though, so hopefully that won't give us any trouble setting it up.

Yes, I know. xD I've been having a hell of a time tracking one down in Shield despite trying for hours in the right weather (same with Drampa and Eiscue orz I'll probably be back when I manage to catch them) but I managed to get a Darmanitan from a raid battle and bred a Galarian Darumaka from it. So yes, that is correct, Corsola is the one I need. :)
    Ahh, wonderful, thank you! :)
    Also I realized the way I worded it is kind of weird, so to clarify I meant to say I would like a Squirtle, please, and I will send you a bulbasaur.

Thank you for checking for me! I'm in need of two of the Sword fossils (the fossilized dino ones), please. If you do have two of those, would you want two of the shield fossils in return or would you like different items instead?

And I'm sorry to add another request, but could we touch-trade Zacian as well? If you're okay with it, of course. I finally caught my Zamazenta last night. ^^

Years
  • That's okay! Take however much time you need, I don't mind waiting. ^^ I'm completely free on Sunday, so it's just a matter of picking out a time. I am on GMT-5, I can be really flexible for what time though, so hopefully that won't give us any trouble setting it up.

Yes, I know. xD I've been having a hell of a time tracking one down in Shield despite trying for hours in the right weather (same with Drampa and Eiscue orz I'll probably be back when I manage to catch them) but I managed to get a Darmanitan from a raid battle and bred a Galarian Darumaka from it. So yes, that is correct, Corsola is the one I need. :)
    Ahh, wonderful, thank you! :)
    Also I realized the way I worded it is kind of weird, so to clarify I meant to say I would like a Squirtle, please, and I will send you a bulbasaur.

Thank you for checking for me! I'm in need of two of the Sword fossils (the fossilized dino ones), please. If you do have two of those, would you want two of the shield fossils in return or would you like different items instead?

And I'm sorry to add another request, but could we touch-trade Zacian as well? If you're okay with it, of course. I finally caught my Zamazenta last night. ^^

Work ran late yesterday and I was just too knackered to turn my computer on afterward lol
    So I bred your mons this morning instead ^.^ (literally just finished rofl)

I got standing ready:
    -Farfetch'd
    -Corsola
    -Deino
    -Seedot
    -Mawile
    -Solrock
    -Scraggy
    -Gothita
    -Rufflet
    -Swirlix *
    -Jangmo-o
    -Passimian
    -Pinsir
    -Squirtle
    -Applin holding Tart Apple
    -Grookey holding Fossilized Dino
    -Sobble holding Fossilized Dino

* = I can have Swirlix hold a Whipped Dream if you send me a Whipped Dream to replace my own getting used up.

Which is 8.500, so a Star Piece + Big Pearl will be exactly enough 😉
    For the Fossilized Dino's.. don't suppose you have any Alcremie Sweets? (any 2 will do)
    If not Fossilized Drake would do, preferably not Fossilized Fish though (as I got 30 of those lol)

And yes we can touch trade Zacian for Zamazenta. I do prefer to start with touch trades (and trade evo's) so we'd be doing that first then.

Btw Eiscue is easier to find in the Crown Tundra. In the Frigid sea area near the Regidrago/Regieleki ruins you can find it floating in the water in Shield.
    And I can breed you a Drampa if you want. It's a pain to get lol (unless you get lucky and get it in a Raid Den I guess)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Work ran late yesterday and I was just too knackered to turn my computer on afterward lol
    So I bred your mons this morning instead ^.^ (literally just finished rofl)

I got standing ready:
    -Farfetch'd
    -Corsola
    -Deino
    -Seedot
    -Mawile
    -Solrock
    -Scraggy
    -Gothita
    -Rufflet
    -Swirlix *
    -Jangmo-o
    -Passimian
    -Pinsir
    -Squirtle
    -Applin holding Tart Apple
    -Grookey holding Fossilized Dino
    -Sobble holding Fossilized Dino

* = I can have Swirlix hold a Whipped Dream if you send me a Whipped Dream to replace my own getting used up.

Which is 8.500, so a Star Piece + Big Pearl will be exactly enough 😉
    For the Fossilized Dino's.. don't suppose you have any Alcremie Sweets? (any 2 will do)
    If not Fossilized Drake would do, preferably not Fossilized Fish though (as I got 30 of those lol)

And yes we can touch trade Zacian for Zamazenta. I do prefer to start with touch trades (and trade evo's) so we'd be doing that first then.

Btw Eiscue is easier to find in the Crown Tundra. In the Frigid sea area near the Regidrago/Regieleki ruins you can find it floating in the water in Shield.
    And I can breed you a Drampa if you want. It's a pain to get lol (unless you get lucky and get it in a Raid Den I guess)

Ohh, well I hope you were able to get some nice rest yesterday, then! :) Thank you for this, again, I really appreciate it!
    And I'm awake real early for once, so I'm good to trade when ever you are ready to. ^^

I would love if you could give Swirlix a Whipped Dream, please! I put the one I have on Larvitar for you. c:
    I only have one Strawberry Sweet I can give you, sadly, so the Scorbunnies have it and a Fossilized Drake (so no more fishes for you xD). I hope that's alright!

Here's my list for you, as well.
    Ponyta with Big Pearl
    Darumaka with Star Piece
    Larvitar with Whipped Dream
    Lotad
    Sableye
    Lunatone
    Croagunk
    Solosis
    Vullaby
    Spritzee
    Goomy
    Oranguru
    Heracross
    Bulbasaur
    Applin with Sweet Apple
    Scorbunny with Fossilized Drake
    Scorbunny with Strawberry Sweet

And starting with the touch trade is perfectly fine by me. :)

I actually finally managed to catch one! Got really lucky when I was hunting for a Togedemaru at the Lake of Outrage. cx But that's nice to know they gave players with the dlc another, easier place to find them! Wish they'd done that with the Drampa too. xD
    Ohhhh, that would be amazing if you could!! :D What would you like in return for it?

Years
  • Ohh, well I hope you were able to get some nice rest yesterday, then! :) Thank you for this, again, I really appreciate it!
    And I'm awake real early for once, so I'm good to trade when ever you are ready to. ^^

I would love if you could give Swirlix a Whipped Dream, please! I put the one I have on Larvitar for you. c:
    I only have one Strawberry Sweet I can give you, sadly, so the Scorbunnies have it and a Fossilized Drake (so no more fishes for you xD). I hope that's alright!

Here's my list for you, as well.
    Ponyta with Big Pearl
    Darumaka with Star Piece
    Larvitar with Whipped Dream
    Lotad
    Sableye
    Lunatone
    Croagunk
    Solosis
    Vullaby
    Spritzee
    Goomy
    Oranguru
    Heracross
    Bulbasaur
    Applin with Sweet Apple
    Scorbunny with Fossilized Drake
    Scorbunny with Strawberry Sweet

And starting with the touch trade is perfectly fine by me. :)

I actually finally managed to catch one! Got really lucky when I was hunting for a Togedemaru at the Lake of Outrage. cx But that's nice to know they gave players with the dlc another, easier place to find them! Wish they'd done that with the Drampa too. xD
    Ohhhh, that would be amazing if you could!! :D What would you like in return for it?

You can just send me any Shield exclusive for it (holding a Pretty Feather).
    I'll go breed you a Drampa ^.^

I'll be ready to trade after that, shouldn't take very long (10-15 mins) if you're available then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    You can just send me any Shield exclusive for it (holding a Pretty Feather).
    I'll go breed you a Drampa ^.^

I'll be ready to trade after that, shouldn't take very long (10-15 mins) if you're available then.

Wonderful, thank you so much! c: Could I perhaps also trouble you for a Stonjourner as well, while you're at it?
    Then I should be good to go then, as well!

Years
  • Wonderful, thank you so much! c: Could I perhaps also trouble you for a Stonjourner as well, while you're at it?
    Then I should be good to go then, as well!

Sure, you want a Turtonator as well while I'm at it?
    Since you have Galarian Darumaka you could just send me one of those for Turtonator.
    Drampa, Stonjourner and Turtonator would be 3 Pretty feathers OR a Stardust.

_____

I got Drampa ready now too, and Swirlix is holding the Whipped Dream.

Gimme another 10-15 mins I guess xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Sure, you want a Turtonator as well while I'm at it?
    Since you have Galarian Darumaka you could just send me one of those for Turtonator.
    Drampa, Stonjourner and Turtonator would be 3 Pretty feathers OR a Stardust.

_____

I got Drampa ready now too, and Swirlix is holding the Whipped Dream.

Gimme another 10-15 mins I guess xD

Yes please!! ;w; I'm sorry for adding so much last minute, but you're amazing and I really appreciate it. <3
    Alrighty! I'll go breed another one real quick, then I've got an Eiscue and another Spritzee for the other two, and they'll all have pretty feathers for you. ^^

Years
  • Yes please!! ;w; I'm sorry for adding so much last minute, but you're amazing and I really appreciate it. <3
    Alrighty! I'll go breed another one real quick, then I've got an Eiscue and another Spritzee for the other two, and they'll all have pretty feathers for you. ^^

Everything's ready on my end :15:
    I'll send you a link code through PM (because people viewing this as guest might interfere otherwise... happened to me several times when the link code was posted publicly)

Edit: trade completed ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Hello, once again! c: I've managed to almost complete my dlc dexes, so I've come back for those last few exclusives, please.

Clauncher
    Omanyte
    Bagon
    And if it wouldn't be a problem, could I trade you a sweet apple for another tart one, please?

I probably won't be able to trade until this weekend because of my classes, but I'm off monday so either then or sunday are fine for me. Whatever works for you!

(I might also want to touch Regieleki and Glastrier, but I gotta see if my two will be nice and let me catch them before this weekend. Hopefully I'll get them tonight though!)
    Update: I caught Regidrago and Spectrier! :D So yes I would like to touch their alternate equivalents, please. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, once again! c: I've managed to almost complete my dlc dexes, so I've come back for those last few exclusives, please.

Clauncher
    Omanyte
    Bagon
    And if it wouldn't be a problem, could I trade you a sweet apple for another tart one, please?

I probably won't be able to trade until this weekend because of my classes, but I'm off monday so either then or sunday are fine for me. Whatever works for you!

(I might also want to touch Regieleki and Glastrier, but I gotta see if my two will be nice and let me catch them before this weekend. Hopefully I'll get them tonight though!)
    Update: I caught Regidrago and Spectrier! :D So yes I would like to touch their alternate equivalents, please. ^^

Tart Apple isn't really a problem, just need to toss the mons over to my Sword game as I have no more Tart Apples in Shield =p

I bred the Clauncher, Omanyte & Bagon and they are standing ready ^.^
    I'm actually pretty busy with work the next couple days, so with the time difference Sunday would probably be the best option anyway lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Tart Apple isn't really a problem, just need to toss the mons over to my Sword game as I have no more Tart Apples in Shield =p

I bred the Clauncher, Omanyte & Bagon and they are standing ready ^.^
    I'm actually pretty busy with work the next couple days, so with the time difference Sunday would probably be the best option anyway lol

Thank you! <3
    I always have Skrelp, Kabuto, Gible ready and waiting. c:
    Well then that works perfectly! I'll do my best to be up nice and early so we can trade, so let me know when you have the time to trade. ^^ And sorry for such a late reply, I've been swamped with school. orz

Years
  • Thank you! <3
    I always have Skrelp, Kabuto, Gible ready and waiting. c:
    Well then that works perfectly! I'll do my best to be up nice and early so we can trade, so let me know when you have the time to trade. ^^ And sorry for such a late reply, I've been swamped with school. orz

I'll be available pretty much all day so I'll check in regularly to see if you're on I guess ^.^
    The Bagon will be holding the Tart Apple btw.

I'll start with the touch trades again: Regieleki - regidrago; glastrier - spectrier.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    I'll be available pretty much all day so I'll check in regularly to see if you're on I guess ^.^
    The Bagon will be holding the Tart Apple btw.

I'll start with the touch trades again: Regieleki - regidrago; glastrier - spectrier.

I'm here now, and ready to trade whenever you are! c: I slept a bit later than I meant to though, I hope I didn't make you wait too long. ^^;
    Alrighty! Gible has the Sweet Apple for you, and Skrelp has a Nugget to cover the breeding and as a little thank you. ^^

And that sounds good! Do you want to set up the trade code again?

Years
  • I'm here now, and ready to trade whenever you are! c: I slept a bit later than I meant to though, I hope I didn't make you wait too long. ^^;
    Alrighty! Gible has the Sweet Apple for you, and Skrelp has a Nugget to cover the breeding and as a little thank you. ^^

And that sounds good! Do you want to set up the trade code again?

I just went drawing while I waited. just finished it off and refreshed the forum and saw you were on now lol
    I'll shoot you a PM with the link code in a minute
    (hopping on my switch atm)

Back