• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
  • I am in California and the last time we traded, it was around 7 or 8 AM on Sunday in my time zone. We can try that that again this coming Sunday if you want

So 9 hours difference which makes that 4 or 5 pm for me which are both fine.
    Guess I'll check in at the earlier time tomorrow to see if you're on ^.^

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    So 9 hours difference which makes that 4 or 5 pm for me which are both fine.
    Guess I'll check in at the earlier time tomorrow to see if you're on ^.^

I am on now. VM me when you are please :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    I'm looking for all the Shield exclusives (I play Sword) along with Scorbunny and Grookey. Could we schedule a time to trade Pokemon (I believe I owe you 9000 poke dollars for those 18 trades?). I am EST time zone (UTC-5).

Really appreciate it,
    Gengar89

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    I'm looking for all the Shield exclusives (I play Sword) along with Scorbunny and Grookey. Could we schedule a time to trade Pokemon (I believe I owe you 9000 poke dollars for those 18 trades?). I am EST time zone (UTC-5).

Really appreciate it,
    Gengar89

I just read your previous posts. You said anytime Sunday works for you, does that include 8 am your time? Since I usually have a lot of work and don't have time to come back until really late.

Years
  • I'm looking for all the Shield exclusives (I play Sword) along with Scorbunny and Grookey. Could we schedule a time to trade Pokemon (I believe I owe you 9000 poke dollars for those 18 trades?). I am EST time zone (UTC-5).

Really appreciate it,
    Gengar89

All shield exclusives base game (14) + DLC's (4) + Grookey & Scorbunny would be 20 mons?
    If I exclude DLC's it's 16. You said 18 trades so... do you have two of the version exclusives already?

Just making sure so I don't end up breeding something you already have.

I just read your previous posts. You said anytime Sunday works for you, does that include 8 am your time? Since I usually have a lot of work and don't have time to come back until really late.

I don't normally get up that early on a Sunday tbh xD
    Depending on how late I go to bed the day before it's not impossible, but an hour later would be better for me.
    Whether or not I manage to breed all the mons before then is a different matter lol (since I'd start breeding them tomorrow after work)

18-20 trades is gonna take a bit of time to trade btw, especially when trading with someone further away, so make sure you have enough time. It's gonna take like 15-20 minutes easily.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    I wasn't actually thinking about the DLC ones although those would be great (so 10,000 poke dollars). I looked on Serebii and counted 16 shield exclusives but maybe I'm mistaken. I'll just send a comet shard on one of my Pokemon then... Does 8:30 am for you work today or tomorrow (Saturday or Sunday?). I'm EST so that means it's 2:30 am my time ... but unfortunately, I really only have time to play during the night. If 8:30 doesn't work, I can try for 9:00 but I'll get to sleep pretty late.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    Does that include touch trading Zacian and Zamazenta? Also, I need to trade Swirlix so I can evolve it into a Slurpuff and the same for Spritzee and Aromatisse. Also, when you said 20, I think I may have overcounted - I could find Gengar in the game wandering around but still need Lapras. Also I need a Feebas, do you have one? Sorry if this is a bit rushed, it's a lot of requests... I think that's an additional 3000 dollars so I'll add on a star piece as well along with the comet shard?

Really appreciate it,
    Gengar 89

Years
  • I wasn't actually thinking about the DLC ones although those would be great (so 10,000 poke dollars). I looked on Serebii and counted 16 shield exclusives but maybe I'm mistaken. I'll just send a comet shard on one of my Pokemon then... Does 8:30 am for you work today or tomorrow (Saturday or Sunday?). I'm EST so that means it's 2:30 am my time ... but unfortunately, I really only have time to play during the night. If 8:30 doesn't work, I can try for 9:00 but I'll get to sleep pretty late.

I think our discrepancy of two is from me not including Appletun and you including Throh.
    For Appletun/Flapple only the Apples necessary to evolve them are version exclusive. I still have some Appletuns leftover from a giveaway so I added that to the list.
    As for Throh, there's an in-game trade in Circhester that lets you get whichever of the two (Throh/Sawk) is not native to your game.

Yeah let's shoot for 8:30 AM my time on sunday.

Does that include touch trading Zacian and Zamazenta? Also, I need to trade Swirlix so I can evolve it into a Slurpuff and the same for Spritzee and Aromatisse. Also, when you said 20, I think I may have overcounted - I could find Gengar in the game wandering around but still need Lapras. Also I need a Feebas, do you have one? Sorry if this is a bit rushed, it's a lot of requests... I think that's an additional 3000 dollars so I'll add on a star piece as well along with the comet shard?

Really appreciate it,
    Gengar 89

The Touch trade wasn't included in the amount, no. Lapras should be findable in the wild without too much hassle.
    Feebas is a rare encounter and I don't mind breeding it so I'll breed it in a bit.
    Do you have the necesary items to evolve Swirlix and Spritzee?

Spent a couple hours breeding and hatching and I now got ready:
    -Scorbunny
    -Grookey
    All Shield Exclusives:
    -Ponyta
    -Corsola
    -Larvitar
    -Lotad
    -Sableye
    -Lunatone
    -Croagunk
    -Solosis
    -Vullaby
    -Spritzee
    -Goomy
    -Oranguru
    -Drampa
    -Eiscue
    -Feebas
    -Appletun
    All DLC Shield exclusives:
    -Heracross
    -Skrelp
    -Kabuto
    -Gible

Which is a total of 21, with Feebas 22 but haven't bred that yet atm.
    So that would be 22 mons + the Zacian - Zamazenta touch trade.
    Plus the two trade evos (Swirlix & Spritzee).

Edit:
    Bred Feebas and have it ready too now. Edited it into the list above in the order I'll be sending them.
    I do like to start with Touch trades though, so we'd be doing the Zacian - Zamazenta touch trade first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    Okay I have a few mins could we trade scraggy for croagunk quickly? Then I gotta go

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    I got Feebas! I'll trade it with a marvel scale or prism scale or whatever to you and you can trade it back?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Can you update your want list? I see a couple of Binacle that I would like to trade for. Trying to catch up pre-Gen 8 at the moment. Working on Leavanny (evolving Sewaddle) - lol I stuck two breedject fast HA Leavanny on Home and got two Kubfu within 15 minutes or so. So I bred a new move camouflage onto a moon Sewaddle (replacing agility) using a Mothim at level 35 and I still haven't gotten a female overcoat moon Sewaddle but almost filled a box with male overcoat moon Sewaddle.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm no longer looking for a love ball Meowstic and Safari ball farfetch'd, otherwise the LF list for mons that can go in SwSh is still accurate.

I've got several dozen partials (either just a special ball or just HA) that I still need to breed together in BDSP, but I've been pre-occupied with Legends =p

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, I'd love to trade a couple of Applin with items. I'm on Sword so lets say 2x Applin w/ Tart Apple from me for 2x Applin w/ Sweet Apple from yourself?

I understand this is mainly a breeding shop but I think I'm going to struggle to fill my Pokédex so I was wondering if you have any of the following lying around:
    - Porygon2 (to keep)
    - Porygon-Z (to keep)
    - Zarude (touch-trade obviously - if possible to both my Sword and then Shield files but otherwise just Sword)

No worries if not, would definitely like to do the Apple trade though : )

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm no longer looking for a love ball Meowstic and Safari ball farfetch'd, otherwise the LF list for mons that can go in SwSh is still accurate.

I've got several dozen partials (either just a special ball or just HA) that I still need to breed together in BDSP, but I've been pre-occupied with Legends =p

Thanks for the update! Will let you know soon what I have on your looking for list so that I can trade for your two Binacle.

Back