• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    I just went drawing while I waited. just finished it off and refreshed the forum and saw you were on now lol
    I'll shoot you a PM with the link code in a minute
    (hopping on my switch atm)

Ohh, I hope you had fun drawing! c: Thank you so much again for your help, I really appreciate it so much! <3

Years
  • Ohh, I hope you had fun drawing! c: Thank you so much again for your help, I really appreciate it so much! <3

Bit of a shame the rewards for the DLC dexes are not that amazing imo xD
    But anyway, have fun finishing off the last of your dex =3

Also, idk how common knowledge it is, but you can catch Keldeo in Crown Tundra after you catch the other swords of Justice (Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion). Just in case you didn't know about it yet ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Bit of a shame the rewards for the DLC dexes are not that amazing imo xD
    But anyway, have fun finishing off the last of your dex =3

Also, idk how common knowledge it is, but you can catch Keldeo in Crown Tundra after you catch the other swords of Justice (Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion). Just in case you didn't know about it yet ^.^

I'm mostly just pleased about getting to have them completed tbh! xD I like having things all filled in, but I think I've only ever managed to complete one dex before, so getting to have everything checked off in this game makes me happy.
    Thank you! I'm super pumped to have it finished! ^o^

Ohhh!! I didn't know about that at all!! Thank you so much for telling me! :D Virizion, Cobalion, and Articuno are the only ones (that I knew about!) I still have to catch, but I'm really excited to be able to catch Keldeo as well~!

Years
  • I'm mostly just pleased about getting to have them completed tbh! xD I like having things all filled in, but I think I've only ever managed to complete one dex before, so getting to have everything checked off in this game makes me happy.
    Thank you! I'm super pumped to have it finished! ^o^

Ohhh!! I didn't know about that at all!! Thank you so much for telling me! :D Virizion, Cobalion, and Articuno are the only ones (that I knew about!) I still have to catch, but I'm really excited to be able to catch Keldeo as well~!

It's a bit of a hidden encounter, like how they also made Regigigas hidden (different way of hiding though)
    I could give specifics for both, but think it might be more fun to find them yourself lol

On a different note, don't forget to get the 2 gift Pokemon in Crown tundra either: Cosmog and Poipole (if you haven't already) ^.^
    One is tied to finishing all the legendary clues iirc, the other to catching UB's in Dynamax Adventures.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    It's a bit of a hidden encounter, like how they also made Regigigas hidden (different way of hiding though)
    I could give specifics for both, but think it might be more fun to find them yourself lol

On a different note, don't forget to get the 2 gift Pokemon in Crown tundra either: Cosmog and Poipole (if you haven't already) ^.^
    One is tied to finishing all the legendary clues iirc, the other to catching UB's in Dynamax Adventures.

You can catch Regigigas too?! I didn't know about that either!! How many hidden pokemon are there?! I feel like I missed a pretty important memo xD
    That's really cool though that they hid them away! I'm definitely gonna do my best to hunt them down! :D Thank you so much for telling me they exist though, I would have never thought to look for them myself, I don't think!

Ohhhh, I didn't know you could get Poipole in Crown Tundra! I did get Cosmog though, sometime after I caught Calyrex, and was really surprised to see one too! I really need to do more of the Dynamax Adventures tbh, I've only done a few so far (managed to get a Rayquaza which was just, so cool) so I'll probably work more on that soon. Thank you so much again, for telling me about all of this! :D You're really awesome!!

Years
  • Hello. I was wondering if when you had the time if I could trade for these Pokemon? I need Ponyta, Lotad, Sableye, Lunatone, Solosis, Vullaby, Spritzee(with Sachet if possible), Swirlix(with whipped dream if possible), Oranguru, Drampa, Eiscue, and Accelgor(so my karrablast for a shelmut). I'm currently only looking to fill my main Galar dex. I know this is a long list of Pokemon that I need but it would really be helping me out. Also, I know that you said what your off days are so don't feel pressured to respond.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello. I was wondering if when you had the time if I could trade for these Pokemon? I need Ponyta, Lotad, Sableye, Lunatone, Solosis, Vullaby, Spritzee(with Sachet if possible), Swirlix(with whipped dream if possible), Oranguru, Drampa, Eiscue, and Accelgor(so my karrablast for a shelmut). I'm currently only looking to fill my main Galar dex. I know this is a long list of Pokemon that I need but it would really be helping me out. Also, I know that you said what your off days are so don't feel pressured to respond.

Spritzee with Sachet and Swirlix with Whipped Dream is possible if you send me a Sachet and Whipped Dream to replace mine getting used up.
    Not entirely sure when I'll get around to breeding all these as I'm also doing stuff in BDSP atm. We could try and set up a trade on Sunday though. I'm on GMT+1

Years
  • Spritzee with Sachet and Swirlix with Whipped Dream is possible if you send me a Sachet and Whipped Dream to replace mine getting used up.
    Not entirely sure when I'll get around to breeding all these as I'm also doing stuff in BDSP atm. We could try and set up a trade on Sunday though. I'm on GMT+1

Yeah that's fine. Sunday is good. If you have stuff to do in BDSP then it's okay if you wanna wait until you finish that before going back to SwSh. Just let me know when. Thank you again.

Years
  • Yeah that's fine. Sunday is good. If you have stuff to do in BDSP then it's okay if you wanna wait until you finish that before going back to SwSh. Just let me know when. Thank you again.

I just need to keep up with the Daily stuff like Swarm/Safari zone mons and I'm low on time on weekdays atm =p

Anyway, I got your mons ready now:
    -Ponyta
    -Lotad
    -Sableye
    -Lunatone
    -Solosis
    -Vullaby
    -Spritzee (with Sachet)
    -Swirlix (with Whipped Dream)
    -Oranguru
    -Drampa
    -Eiscue
    -Shelmet

What's your timezone?
    Kind of hard to set up a reasonable time for Sunday if idk both our timezones.
    Like, if your from America my time is better off in the afternoon or evening, but if you're from Asia, my time is better off in the morning.
    As already said I'm on GMT+1.

Years
  • I just need to keep up with the Daily stuff like Swarm/Safari zone mons and I'm low on time on weekdays atm =p

Anyway, I got your mons ready now:
    -Ponyta
    -Lotad
    -Sableye
    -Lunatone
    -Solosis
    -Vullaby
    -Spritzee (with Sachet)
    -Swirlix (with Whipped Dream)
    -Oranguru
    -Drampa
    -Eiscue
    -Shelmet

What's your timezone?
    Kind of hard to set up a reasonable time for Sunday if idk both our timezones.
    Like, if your from America my time is better off in the afternoon or evening, but if you're from Asia, my time is better off in the morning.
    As already said I'm on GMT+1.

I run on Eastern Standard Time. I'll keep notifications on. Also since Spritzee is exclusive to Shield and I have Sword, I'll need to breed the Spritzee for the Swirlix with Whipped Dream. Everything else is good tho 👍

Last edited:
    Years
  • We're both online atm, are you available for trade? =3

I left my browser on I think? No idea if you're on right now. That's definitely my bad. No idea if you are on or busy with BdSp. I'll be online and I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you at all. If you are still up to trade I can. If not I understand

Last edited:
    Years
  • I left my browser on I think? No idea if you're on right now. That's definitely my bad. No idea if you are on or busy with BdSp. I'll be online and I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you at all. If you are still up to trade I can. If not I understand

I was back in BDSP trading with someone.
    Done now though so I'll switch back to Shield if you're still here.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Hi Rekoil,
    just wondering if you are still looking for the love ball Meowstic and Safari ball farfetch'd?

if so can we trade for your Safari ball Noibat and safari ball Pidove please?

Years
  • Hi Rekoil,
    just wondering if you are still looking for the love ball Meowstic and Safari ball farfetch'd?

if so can we trade for your Safari ball Noibat and safari ball Pidove please?

Had to double check if my list was still up to date, but yes it is.
    I've mainly been in BDSP lately and haven't really done any trading for stuff I'm still looking for at all lol

Not sure if I'm gonna get around to breeding them today, but if not I'll breed them tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Had to double check if my list was still up to date, but yes it is.
    I've mainly been in BDSP lately and haven't really done any trading for stuff I'm still looking for at all lol

Not sure if I'm gonna get around to breeding them today, but if not I'll breed them tomorrow.

No rush, take all the time you need and let me know when you can trade :)

Years
  • No rush, take all the time you need and let me know when you can trade :)

Got the Safari Ball Noibat & Pidove standing ready.

I don't remember how big our time difference was, but I think it was big enough for us to be better off trading in the weekends.
    Saturday after work, or Sunday pretty much any time will work for me =p
    I'm on GMT+1

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Got the Safari Ball Noibat & Pidove standing ready.

I don't remember how big our time difference was, but I think it was big enough for us to be better off trading in the weekends.
    Saturday after work, or Sunday pretty much any time will work for me =p
    I'm on GMT+1

I am in California and the last time we traded, it was around 7 or 8 AM on Sunday in my time zone. We can try that that again this coming Sunday if you want

Back