• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeFeeds News Software

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • PokeFeeds News Software

PokeFeeds, as many know is one of three News Services. We currently get around 200-300 unique hits per day, and strive to provide news to the Pokemon Fan and to the Pokemon Webmasters.

It is because of this commitment, that today we have launched PokeFeeds UserNews. UserNews, allows you to register PokeFeeds and have our update/complete news combined with your own site updates.

What does this mean? You will no longer need to go through the hassle of finding staff for providing News, or worrying about your site dieing while you go on vacation or take a break.

I like CuteNews, why should I switch? Easy, CuteNews is very easy to hack. We have seen numerous sites including the infamous Pokemon706.com die out due to these hackings. With PokeFeeds News Software, you can feel the feeling of security since we boast our totally homegrown News Software.

Can I customize it? Well of course! We offer several pre-made templates which I am sure will put you in awe. If you would rather not use one of them, we also allow you to make and use your own.

For more information please go to www.pokefeeds.com today :D

PokeFeeds News Software

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • That's pretty cool. Looks pretty awesome compared to CuteNews.

Any though of it being available to download so we can use freely? :D

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Not currently, seeing as this is a major advantage over our competition. Although we plan to offer different versions of this Software for sites that are non Pokemon in the future.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I am still working on my site, but it dose not have a news section. I have planned to get a news section up in the future once I have completed all the content pages that I have planed to do.

If I was to use this feature would the news basically just get automatically posted on my site? I am not sure what/how it works as I have never used a news feature like this.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Yes, the minute someone posts news from the PokeFeeds Main Site it is automatically wired to all the sites that project our news.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Having my news remotely hosted?

If your server goes down my site has no news....

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • PokeFeeds has them remotely hosted on a few different hosts, so the chances of that happening are basically mathematically impossible.

There are better odds of a person being hacked then having this happen.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Multiple servers? And if they get out of sync?

/me has never understood the appeal of remotely hosted stuff

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Personally, I think this is an excellent idea and I wish you much success in your endeavor. Even better than an idea is an actual application. Good going guys!

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I didn't know that people sold websites, property developer, lol.

Anyway, as anyone tested the software yet/or is there a site where I can view what the software dose when added to a site?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Thanks for all the warm comments, I want to officially announce that while PokeFeeds is not for sale we are always open into adding new Partners into the project.

We just launched our alternative non PHP script, so now even sites hosted by Geocities and other free hosts can use PokeFeeds. This is a significant, because before this time most would have to do manual site updates.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to also PM or email me.

Years
  • BlueEew said:
    I didn't know that people sold websites, property developer, lol.

Anyway, as anyone tested the software yet/or is there a site where I can view what the software dose when added to a site?

yes... I use it on my website, PokeU.net. (pokeu.net).

Back