• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Yeah, right when you get on Cyber the GTS broke...
    I once cloned via wifi trading with my friend. I'm not sure how exactly we did it but it's easier than the GTS. Anyone craving for some experimentation? :x

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yeah, if anyone is familiar with cloning in trades like red/blue or g/s/c since it's pratcally the same thing, they can test it. I'm not sure if it can corrupt files but one pokemon will be deleted and there will be 2 of the other pokemon. Bascially, one person shuts off and the other keeps going... Not sure when though. I just remembered that after the pokemon I received cried and started saving it, it said "communication error" and reseted and I still had the shiny Dialga but the other guy had it too. My poor shiny Lugia died... XD He never told me if his DS ever went off so I'm not sure. My brother and I tried it a bit yesterday and it didn't work... Maybe only on wifi since we did local trading in the union room.

The GTS will probably be down all day if it's because of the holiday...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011

Name; Austin
    Friend Code; 3007 4620 9443
    Favorite Pokemon; SCYTHER, scizor, manectric

Currently Im about to share SHINY arbok, SHINY bellossom, SHINY Mr.mime, SHINY Dusknior and SHuny Dugtrio. Be ready :]

Last edited:

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
  • Hi can any one please let me just see a Groudon, i just want it in my pokedex please. I wont take it from you, i'll just do a quick trade with my mewtwo and than trade back k?

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Let me know mudkip if you want them back.. i wont have time to clone until im done with finals...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back