• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLucarioPowerX

Get Out BRed.... =D
Years
  • You can have a copy of them could you make an extra for me too and clone the shineys and the giratina and the regigigas you can have the masterballs except for 2 for yourself for the trouble :]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I can clone too you guys since I'm also a leader... And I have 3 pairs of shiny Lati@s that need a good home. ^^ So send in the PMs if you want them and I'll clone them more.
    Btw, I can tell if a pokemon is hacked or not so show it to me later. Battling now so I'm really sorry about my lack of activity for the club... @~@ That Cyndaquil has an ID of 00000 and that's impossible.

XLucarioPowerX

Get Out BRed.... =D
    Years
  • oh ok sorry... um....the shinies were a friends and he wanted me to clone them so i could have a set, so you clone(if you want 2 that is) a set for you a set for the group, and a set for me...and the masterballs that are on the shinies you can have so there will be 8 of them so you can keep six and forget about the giratina and the regigigas...if that's too much trouble than just make 1 set for you and the group...wow that's a lot of typing :]

Years
  • i don't know and i am having trouple cloning that bronze the time change every time i deposit i kind geting tired
    edit: i cloned both and i am realy tired i well go to sleep i well clone you a shiny gallade tomoro i am realy tired i have been up all night -o-

Last edited:

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
  • Could a leader here please clone my shiny Manectric, Pidgeot (yes, there is already a shiny Pidgey, but anyways...), and Spinda? If so, I'll go ahead and add you. Just tell me when you're ready. (I want a leader to do it for me, as I stated)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Okay I have cloned Shiny Manectric, Shiny Dusknoir, Shiny Mr.Mime, and Shiny Arbok, so they are ready too go. Im just waiting for CC now.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Lericon I can clone for you if you want. Ill have them ready by tommorow.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Oh yeah and add Shiny Gyrados to that list I just cloned that are ready to add to the list once CC gets on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back