• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHumanfication Contest!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012

@BinaryPeaches
    I have a friend that wants to go proffesional with his "Chibi" style
    I don't like it, but he's trying to get better though
    I honestly don't care if you're just doing stuff for fun
    Also, done designing, just have to work on the rough draft
    @Loki
    Hah
    I'm using that too
    @Eternal Nightmare
    I think you draw pretty rough
    But the camera scan kind of makes it a bit...
    Ehh...
    Anyways, Photobucket makes uploading these little doodles easy since they're so small

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Wait, do we have the entire duration of the Get-Together to do this?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My style is...unique. It's the result of me spending my entire childhood trying to emulate the style of most of the saturday morning cartoons from my childhood, only to incorporate a lot of manga influence in my teenage years, and being an Engineering major in college, my style changed even more due to the pencil & paper drafting classes I took my freshman year. XD

Anyways...here's meh humanized Banette. I'm sure it won't carry the contest, but it sure was fun to draw. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Giratina ♀: You have until Midnight of August 15th (Sunday) to submit your entry. After that will be the voting period, in which you then can't enter.

/will add entries in a bit, aye~

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012

I still have the pokemon and trainer design contests, and I want to put something in the gen 5 thread
    But for now I'm leaving, with this little bit I've gotten done so far with my pic for this contest
    Using all those poses around the border of the main thing, if I can actually finish it
    Night all

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Glad I am not too late to this event. Anyhow, here's my crappy drawing :D It's the human form of Pichu.

Spoiler:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Spoiler:

I would like to apologize for the atrocity that is this lineart and beg forgiveness from everyone whose eyes I've damaged. Also, I know, the background is cheap. [walks away, cursing parental controls]

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Done and done~ All new entries have been posted on the first page. :3

Also, for those who haven't noticed, the number of people you can vote for tomorrow has changed, to reflect how many people have entered. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aye~ Any entrants that haven't posted their art yet have until Midnight Tonight (EST) time to send in their entry (maybe a little bit later, depending on when I get the first voting PM. ;D)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    BinaryPeaches I'm resumiting my picture because I decided to add color. She's hot >///>

Spoiler:

Sorry if its too large D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    meep ._. Someone already beat me to Gardevoir... oh well. I'm going to be entering a Gardevoir too, so... yeah, sign me up o3o

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Another Gardevior entrance. This should be interesting :D. And thanks BinaryPeaches. The colored version looks so much better and the image is larger and more zoomed in I like it n_n.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    This...turned out to be more popular than I thought it'd be. But that's a good think, no~? /I'm the other host, who really can't do much other than spout a few words of encouragement and whatnot

Just wanna say I love quite a few of the drawings, and that I wish everyone good luck when the voting period comes around ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aye, Rossu-Pie, aye. xDD

Alright! Entry will be added to the first post ASAP~ <3

Back