• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHumanfication Contest!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I'm going to be entering this!
    I'm going to go with Ampharos.
    Here it is:
    Spoiler:

I hope you like it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    PokeHumanfication Contest!

I've been working for a while now
    Not really anywhere near being done...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I may push it a little bit and give you all until I sign-off tonight to enter the contest. After that though is voting period, and thus no more entries.

Voting period will definitely be pushed a bit, probably either right before I take a test on Monday, or after I take the test. The latter will give me less time to tally the scores up and everything though, so idk. :U

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • How does the voting process work? Do we make a post naming our five favorites in this thread or do we send them via PM/VM?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    PM, please. And it would be nice if you give a sentence or two as to why you chose it, as well.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • By the way, unless I missed it in the first post, I didn't see anyone who'll be receiving the votes. So, if it's all right with you, Tara, since I haven't really been able to help you, I wouldn't mind receiving the votes.

Although, would I still be able to vote too if I did that, or would that not be right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No, I didn't choose who you be receiver of the votes; I was actually wondering if you would like to do that, and simply give me the results after you tally them up.

Let's go with whatever it is in the PPC. That'll be easier.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah, I don't mind at all~ And if people PM their votes to you, just resend 'em my way, or whatever works for you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright! I'll put it up on the first page then, to send all votes to you. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Everyone who is a participant in this contest is voting. :3 Check the first post for details.

Years
  • Wait is it too late for entry? I had a family emergency so I had to leave for a day.
    I have no idea what time zone youre in, but here its Sat 8pm.
    So if its too late thats ok..

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You PM not me, but Roswell (the co-host) your votes. And yes, voting is a requirement for those who have entered.

Again, all details are on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Augh, this is all I've got and the lines are terrible
    I don't have a lot of time left but I'll try prettying it up real quick, but if I don't come back then this is my entry

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahh, you should have waited until all entries are in. XD; Voting process isn't here quite yet.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Aw well I voted for my favorites, which will stay. xD
    Because I had more, but I voted for my top 5, so they shouldn't change. lol.

Back