• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PokeMiles

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Pokemiles were a type of currency you could obtain in the generation six games. You can earn them by walking & biking, as well as battling/trading/interacting with people online, as well as through streetpass. You can use your Pokemiles to obtain items. There was also something on Pokemon Global Link called the Pokemilage Club, but this along with the Global Link service have shut down. It is impossible to get Pokemiles through Global Link.

Did you ever make use of Pokemiles? I can't recall if I did or not. It's a pretty forgettable feature.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • I used them sooo many times for dozens of rare candy. I once got like 10 at one time from combined steps and wonder trades. Great feature that was really handy for post game team making.

Years
  • Yeah I think it's one of those things that's actually useful when you're playing the games, and when you have loads of PokeMiles saved up, but it's not a mechanic that stands out from Gen 6 imo. That being said, I'm pretty sure I just spammed mine on rare candies to help get my shiny Absol to level 100 lmao, but they were handy for getting some of the more rarer items ingame.

Back