• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Draco

Draco smiled and held his hand up. His other hand was behind his back on Rena's pokeball.

"Please do not be alarmed. I don't know any other sorcerors, but I work my more powerful spells with my Familiars. So, I suppose I shall introduce you to one," Draco said quietly. He sent out Rena. She appeared in the usual flash of red light. The Dragonair floated serenely in the air and looked from Draco to the queen and back again.

"This is Rena. She's one of my Familiars. She is also very sweet. Is that proof enough?" Draco said with a smile. He reached up and rubbed Rena's large head. She crooned happily and coiled her tail around his arm.

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Lily looked at her. The woman smirked and stopped leaning against the wall, She walked forward in the room, "My bet was right gimme a thousand Yen"said The Black Kingdom Commander, that was obvious. "Why are you here?"replied the girl, "I guess you're Adelle, You should know why I am here" Lily grinned, throwing down her rope and slided down it. "Let's get this going." She took out one of her knifes and sent it hurling towards Adelle, Aiming to pin her onto the wall, she ran towards her and jumped with her boot out ready for hitting her torso forcing her go back with her muscles pumped trying to get to Lily but can't because of the knife.

Lily's Maid was cleaning Lily's Angellic Armour back at her dorm.

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Ritz

Lunar twirled around and then fell, "Did he do a battle?"asked Ritz, Lunar shook her head, "Twisting?"asked Ritz, Lunar nodded, "Ok so he was twisting and fell down?"replied Ritz. Lunar nodded with a smile, "Did he fall into a hole?"asked Ritz, Lunar nodded. "Did he tell you why he was twisting?"asked Ritz. Lunar shook her head and talked to Todadile again.
    Adelle

"I guess you're Adelle, You should know why I am here" Lily grinned, throwing down her rope and slided down it. "Let's get this going." She took out one of her knifes and sent it hurling towards Adelle. The girl jamp with her knife, "Of course, the princess well i don't care go on take her"replied Adelle selfishly as the girl jamp in the air with her Knife, Adelle took out both her daggers and looked at her as she aimed down to Adelle. Adelle cartwheeled out of the way and dodged the girls attack, "Not bad for an amateur"said Adelle as she twisted her daggers in her hand.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

"Please do not be alarmed. I don't know any other sorcerors, but I work my more powerful spells with my Familiars. So, I suppose I shall introduce you to one," Draco said quietly. He took out a weird looking sphere that was red and white with a black dot in the middle. Lord Draco took brang out a creature out of the ball, "What is that?"asked Aqua in amazement,
    "This is Rena. She's one of my Familiars. She is also very sweet. Is that proof enough?" Draco said with a smile. He reached up and rubbed Rena's large head. She crooned happily and coiled her tail around his arm. "Very well then, you are now officualy a member of the royal red kingdom court, welcome. Guards, escourt him to a empty dorm make sure its big so he can practice his magic with whatever, and whenver he wants."replied Aqua. "But majesty, there are no free rooms."replied a guard. Aqua sighed, "Give him the room that old man iused to be in and let him share with my father."replied Aqua. "Yes your majesty"replied the guard as he went over to Draco with two other guards.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Draco didn't show off the pokeball. He kept it hidden behind his back like my last post said. But it isn't that important. XD)

Draco

Draco returned Rena and slipped the pokeball back on to his belt. Man, this was too easy! Hm... Trained soldiers and the like were all well and good, but he would have to keep his 'magic' a secret from most everyone else. So far, only this queen and Sanor and the three guards in the room knew about it. Though, that would be enough to start rumors. Soon, the whole kingdom would be wondering. People would know him everywhere he went. That was perfect! This was exactly what he wanted. A nice easy thing, where he would not have to do that much. But when he did, he would get all kinds of praise and rewards. It was awesome! He turned and bowwed deeply to Queen Aqua.

"Thank you, your Majesty. I shall strive to ensure yur trust in me is well placed," Draco said graciously. Another thought occured to him. He had been quite good at Chemistry when he had been in school. Hm... Maybe he could use the knowledge he still had to add even more spells. If it came to it, then he would give it a shot. But for now, he'd rely on his dragons. He followed the guards to his room.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    (OCC: Oh oops, sorry)

Aqua

Lord Draco bowed down to Aqua again, "Thank you, your Majesty. I shall strive to ensure yur trust in me is well placed," Draco said graciously.
    "You may count on it, now go."said Aqua, the guards bowed and turned around, Draco followed, "Psst you"whispered Aqua, a guard came over. "Make sure that you don't leave Draco out of your sight, i have a felling he is a spy from the black kingdom."whispered Aqua to the guard, The guard nodded and walked off with Draco and the other two guards.

Guards

The guards, bob frank and Bill walked along with Draco to his dorm to share. "This is your dorm, don't mind the old man in there."said Bob in a deep voice. (Bob is the guard that Aqua told to spy on Draco)
    Bill and Frank opened the door,"there is your bed, i apologize for it being a Queen size not a king size, it was only for one person long ago."said Frank.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted. But you can't bunny my character, shiny. :()

Bailey

Bailey was drifting off in her thoughts, only aware enough to follow the group. She did notice some things. Like when a man took Ritz to a secret room. Now they were in the man's house trying on his clothing. How pleasent. Ritz and everybody got fitted into their new clothes.

"I hope he never wore these things. Ugh..." Bailey thought.

Bailey went into the changing room with the new clothes. Or hopefully new...

"Don't you people dare peek." Bailey said in a tone that said she was kidding.

"But seriously, don't."

Bailey got fitted into a black shirt with a Black Kingdom flag print on it. Bailey also got a brown skirt that looked like it was made up of short brown belts. She also had a brown belt with a place to hold a dagger. ANd surprisingly, the dagger came with it. Bailey kept on a black headband and her vlack finger-less gloves. Bailey exited the dressing room.

"So what do you think?" Bailey said.

Her pokeballs were also hidden in a pocket on the side of her belt. No one could see them.

Lexie

Lexie was about to leave the room when she heard Adelle shout for Lexie.

"Wait!" Adelle said.

"Yes?" Lexie asked.

"Oh, I am deeply sorry your majesty, it's just... When I came back from retreating the Royal Goblet, I encountered a group of strange people. They looked very strange, that's what I mean. Their way of speaking was also unusual. And then one of your fathers guards came to my and told me that they were from neither kingdoms, but I fear that they may be Red Kingdom spies. He also told me a few of their names. One of them was called Ritz, another Kybolt. Those are very uncommon names. They were heading towards the sleepy Jaguar Inn. Hopefully they're still there." Adelle said.

"Thank you very much for that information," Lexie said. "I bet they are Red Kingdom spies." Lexie said.

"But why would they come with such unusual names? I thought the Red Kingdom was indeed better than that." Lexie thought aloud.

"Thank you again. Please heal soon. I say this again, I would never forgive myself if you or anyody else got hurt." Lexie said.

Lexie left the room and headed for the throne room.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    OOC: Sorry to make you wait, Nideous, but I've decided to quit this RP. No offense, shiny, but this is getting kinda boring. Sorry for the stalling, I hope this RP turns out good. Cyaz.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    "You want me to take her..." Lily said to the Black Kingdom Commander, "Boy, this is the most easiest mission I had in years, so yah I'm just going to... yah.." She giggled, not for long,

Silently, she took out the guards, and crept up to Lexie.

She swung her arm around her face covering her mouth, bringing up a dagger, and resting it on her neck."Well, well, well, You know whats happening, now do you want the Hard way, or do you want the Very Hard way?" she sneered.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: It's cool Xilfer. XD I'll work with it. Wait a minute. That means Llednar is the greatest warrior in the RP. :D As no one else said that they were good at fighting but me and Xilfer. So it stands to reason that Llednar is the best warrior.)

Llednar

"Well, that went well, wouldn't you say?" Llednar said petting Babus's mane as they rode with the body of the bandit ninja person sitting in front of him. He returned to the Capital and dumped the body off at the guardhouse. He rode into the castle and allowed the stable boy to take Babus. He walked inside with his prize, the master Katana. Time to present it to the King. Or the Princess, whichever one was in the throne room. He opened the door and saw a strange woman with thee Princess. She had a knife to Lexie's throat.

"How about my way. You will drop your weapons and step away from the Princess or I will cut you down," Llednar said as he drew his sword. He didn't know what was going on, nordid he care. He was not going to let anything like this happen.

Draco

"Don't worry about it. It beats sleeping on the ground, that's for sure..." Draco saidf as he lay down. Ugh. Well, what was he supposed to do now? Two of the guards left, but one remained.

"So, you're just going to stand there and watch me? Well, if you have to stay here and make sure I'm not going to attack anyone or something, then why don't you pull out a deck of cards. I'll teach you a game from my old home," Draco said, guessing why the man was there. He sat up and looked expectantly at the man.

shinysweety

Years
    (OCC: Its ok Chef and don't worry i wont, and bye Xilly!, i will miss u :'()

Ritz

Later Lunar had acted out tons of stuff, and Ritz found out what is said. "Ok so here is what he is saying"said Ritz, Ritz cleared her throat. "Ok so Todadile, aka Shimmer was battling a wild pokemon with its trainer, the pokemon confused Todadile and he fell into a hole. The pokemon fled and the trainer went to look in the hole but Todadile was gone."said Ritz as she took a breath, "Then he woke up and these guys wanted to kill him but one said not to and they found its pokeball and they kept him in a chest then we know the rest, am i right?"asked Ritz. Lunar nodded happily. "So its like, a dimension hole?"asked Ritz, Lunar slowly nodded her head. "Thanks Lunar! you can take a rest thanks so much!"said Ritz as she returned Lunar to her pokeball.

Adelle

"You want me to take her..." Lily said to Adelle, "Boy, this is the most easiest mission I had in years, so yah I'm just going to... yah.." said the commander again. The red kingdom girl went out the throne room and to Lexie, Adelle watched as she easily took out all the guards and put a dagger at Lexie's neck.
    "Well, well, well, You know whats happening, now do you want the Hard way, or do you want the Very Hard way?" she sneered. Adelle was she hoped it would be the violent way. Then Llednar came in and saw what was happening, "How about my way. You will drop your weapons and step away from the Princess or I will cut you down," Llednar said as he drew his sword.
    Adelle crept up behind him and took out her dagger pointing it to his neck, "S sorry but i can't let you get it your way."said Adelle in a teasing tone.

Nideous

Years
    Llednar

Llednar felt the dagger on his neck. He had heard Adelle creeping up behind him, but because she was a Black Kingdom Commander, he hadn't thought it a cause for concern. But he was wrong it would seem. He stood there a moment, pondering what he should do. It would seem Adelle was showing her true colors. That was unacceptable. Well, he supposed it was time to introduce her to his blade. And King Rufus would not lament her death after he found out what happened. Llednar dove forward before she could attack him, rolled back to his feet and slammed into Princess Lexie and the unknown assassin, sending all three of them to the ground, swatting the assassin's blade away as he went. He was back on his feet in a flash, hauling the Princessto her feet roughly. He stood in front of her with his sword in a defensive position.

"Forgive me Highness. It seemed like the wrong time for bowwing and manners. Now please, stand back as I dispatch these two," Llednar said quietly as he stood between her and his two opponents.

shinysweety

Years
    Adelle

Llednar dove forward before she could attack him, rolled back to his feet and slammed into Princess Lexie and the unknown assassin, sending all three of them to the ground, swatting the assassin's blade away as he went. He was back on his feet in a flash, hauling the Princessto her feet roughly. He stood in front of her with his sword in a defensive position.
    "Forgive me Highness. It seemed like the wrong time for bowwing and manners. Now please, stand back as I dispatch these two," Llednar said quietly as he stood between her and his two opponents.
    Adelle had a angry face on her, "How rude."said Adelle as she got up from the floor. "I know they king will probably- no will defiantly lose my trust after this but it's worth it"replied Adelle.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: im posting this from my ds so it wont be perfect. Ahh, everyone except Llednar is ganging up on Lexie. Very hurtful. lol,just kidding. this will be fun ^^ *hands Llednarmedal* Congrats! Lol.)

Lexie

Lexie sat down on the throne. When she turned around, a dagger was was being held to her neck. Lexie made the slightest frightened face, but she grew brave.

"Well, well, well. You know what's happening, so do you want it the hard way or the very hard way?" The assasan asked.

Lexie could see Adelle over by the hudge doors that led into the throne room. Adelle wasn't doing anything, so obviously she was with the assasan.

"How about my way," Llednar said, entering the room. "You drop your weapons and back away from the princess or I will cut you down."

Adelle creeped up to Llednar and held a dagger to his neck. Lexie was sickened just looking at what had took place. But she was mostly sad. Adelle was no longer trust worthy.

"Sorry but I can't let you get your way." Adelle said.

Llednar dove before Adelle could attack, crashing into the assasan and Lexie. Lexie stood to her feet. Llednar stood in front of Lexie, his blade ready to attack.

"Forgive me Highness. It seemed like the wrong time for bowwing and manners. Now please, stand back as I despatch these two." Llednar said.

"How rude," Adelle said. "I know the King with probably-- No will definately lose my trust after this, but it's worth it."

"I am ashamed that such a talent like yours will be used for selfish desires, Adelle. I thought you were better than that. If you do not want to become my friend, but become my enemy, I have no choice but to fight you. I said I would be heartbroken if you got hurt, and I still will be. I am sorry I have to do this." Lexie said.

Lexie flipped into the air. When she came down, her dress withered in the air, falling towards the throne. Underneath Lexie's dress were battle clothes that she now wore. Lexie took the two swords from her belt.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Rufus
    After the ceremony, he started to go back, He was way early.

He peered into the palace to see, betrayal and his daughter to an assassin's knife.

He decided to go through, Erebus leapt through the doors, running on the marble, and stopped on the carpet "What in God's Name is going on here?!" Rufus whistled and called over the King's Royal Guards and pulled them apart from each other, Except the assassin "You stupid, childish commander Adelle, I should punish you dearly but our gililteen has not been used for 1,000,000 Years. Of course no one knows we have a gililteen except the King and his descendant, is that right Lexie."
    Rufus stepped back and looked sternly at Adelle "You are now Banished from the Black Kingdom Territories." he nodded at the guard, " Daneu and Jukl take her out to the neutral places, rest are dismissed/

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Lily saw this happen between a boom of horse feet and a cheer of victory.
    Unable to understand, they did not guard her so she jumped up to her window and wall climbed the opposite wall and jumped down got her horse back and started to ride to the capital, she started thinking, what would have happened if Llednar didn't come along, now with Mist and his partner, most likely dead.
    She pulled up on meeting te ground of the Palace, and burst through the door "I went to fight Adelle, She said take her, and I put a knife to her throat and then Llednar comes in and helps Lexie and then Adelle betrayed her kingdom and got Banished." She explained to Aqua.

shinysweety

Years
    Adelle

"I am ashamed that such a talent like yours will be used for selfish desires, Adelle. I thought you were better than that. If you do not want to become my friend, but become my enemy, I have no choice but to fight you. I said I would be heartbroken if you got hurt, and I still will be. I am sorry I have to do this." Lexie said.Lexie flipped into the air. When she came down, her dress withered in the air,falling towards the throne. Underneath Lexie's dress were battle clothes that she now wore. Lexie took the two swords from her belt.
    "Wow, im terrified."said Adelle teasing her. Then suddenly King Rufus came in the room, "What in God's Name is going on here?!" Rufus whistled"You stupid, childish commander Adelle, I should punish you dearly but our gililteen has not been used for 1,000,000 Years. Of course no one knows we have a gililteen except the King and his descendant, is that right Lexie."
    Rufus stepped back and looked sternly at Adelle "You are now Banished from the Black Kingdom Territories." he nodded at the guard, " Daneu and Jukl take her out to the neutral places, rest are dismissed.
    "So that's it? You think you can take me you?!, how pathetic you never even told your old Wench there the truth!"said Adelle. Adelle started to laugh, "You know what im talking about old man, don't pretend"said Adelle as she walked scraping her dagger to the wall.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

Aqua waited on the throne, the mess was finally cleaned up the mess, "Oh and make sure to order a new Red chandelier with Rubies!"said Aqua to a maid.
    Then Suddenly the doors burst open, Lily was there. "I went to fight Adelle, She said take her, and I put a knife to her throat and then Llednar comes in and helps Lexie and then Adelle betrayed her kingdom and got Banished." She explained to Aqua. "Lily, you have returned, come forward"said Aqua. "So you say Adelle wanted to give you my daughter? But why do you know?"asked Aqua.

Nideous

Years
    Llednar

Llednar sighed when Lexie reveal her swords and battle clothing. Honestly, it wasn't even armor, it was clothing. Great. She wanted to fight too. That was just perfect. She may be trained a little, but she would be going up against Adelle, who was likely very skilled, and this trained assassin, who was most definately skilled. Why can't the stupid noblity just stand back and let him do his job? He knew he could beat both Adelle and this other girl by himself, but not if he had to constantly watch and make sure the Princess didn't get hurt. Lucky for him that the King showed up with his usual retinue of guards. Llednar smirk.

"How easily the tables turn..." he said confidently. The assassin took off without a look back before any of them could do anything. Adella also decided to take advantage of King Rufus's mercy. Llednar would have just killed her and been done with it. He knew the type of person she was. She wasn't done stirring up trouble.

"Majesty, shall I pursue her? She will likely be back, and with more trouble," Llednar asked as he sheathed his sword. He bowwed deeply to the king. He didn't care either way. The king knew what he was doing. Who was Llednar to question him. All Llednar could do was carry out his orders.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Rufus
    "So that's it? You think you can take me you?!, how pathetic you never even told your old Wench there the truth!"said Adelle. Adelle started to laugh, "You know what im talking about old man, don't pretend"said Adelle as she walked scraping her dagger to the wall.
    Rufus sighed and turned to Lexie, he held up his hand to signal the Guards to do their orders, he jumped off Erebus and patted him until he found the reigns, he sighed "You were the Princess of The Red Kingdom, you were taken.. your Parents are rumoured to be dead, but I assure you, I am your father,I was born as a Prince of the Black kingdom and became king but then the captured me and turned me into Red Kingdom slave, who gave you life, and she banished me and I ran to here and became King again." Rufus said "See you wanted truth Adelle, and you have it."
    Frank
    "Let me in!" he kicked the door.
    Kybolt
    The door got hit "Hurry up!"

Back