• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    (OCC:Chef30 can you please post on Lexie and Bailey soon :/)

Adelle

Lexie left the room, now Adelle was alone in the hospital. "I wish someone could come and take that Brat away"thought Adelle, Adelle looked at her arm.
    Adelle got up and put her bow back on, she stood up and walked out the room, she was hiding behind a pole cause Lexie was still walking.
    Adelle peeked and Lexie kept walking north, Then Adelle went forward and quickly tip-toed to her dorm. "Oh boy that was so....."thought Adelle,"I dunno i cant answer"carried on Adelle.
    Adelle closed the door and looked up at the ceiling, Adelle jamp on a table and put her hand in the wall, there was a gap she covered with a piece of camouflage cloth.
    Adelle took something from inside, it was a small bag with gems inside.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Draco

Draco was there shooting this bow. He pulled out the last arrow in the quiver. He had steadily been getting closer to the bullseye. Heknocked it and pulled the string back. A moment of careful aiming later, and he fired. A swoosh and thwack later, and he had hit the target. It was not a bullseye, but it was a hair closer than any of the other arrows. He heard someone roll suddenly and dropped the bow. He leapt back and drew his daggers. The woman in front of him was a few years older than he was. She was wearing some very light armor that didn't look as though it would be much use in a fight. But it was very distracting to look at. She had a multitudea of daggers and small knives. But the oddest part was her bizarre blue hair. Hair should not be blue, not unless it was dyed. That led him to laugh again at Ritz. Hm... He knew he wouldn't be able to beat her unless he sent out one of his pokempon, err, familiars and worked a little of his brand of magic.

"Who am I? You even have to ask? I am Lord Draco Kin! A powerful sorceror! My magics are of the utmost caliber, I assure you. And I am not one to be trifled with! Now, my stunning vision of loveliness, who, may I ask, are you?" Draco said grandly as he straightened himself up and gave a short bow, still with both daggers in his hands.

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    "Who am I? You even have to ask? I am Lord Draco Kin! A powerful sorceror! My magics are of the utmost caliber, I assure you. And I am not one to be trifled with! Now, my stunning vision of loveliness, who, may I ask, are you?" Lord Draco said grandly as he straightened himself up and gave a short bow,

"I am Red Kingdom Assassian Sanor," She moved her wieght onto both legs. "Now I have not heard of any Lords by the name of Draco, you must be from far away, Now tell me why are you here, Takaroh." She grinned at her reference of Takaroh even comparing him with anyone else was a laughable excuse for having been almost killed. Takaroh was Daniel, the only reason he is so special is because it was her only victim who didn't end up with a slit throat, Dead or Alive.

Nideous

Years
    Draco

"Well, it is my utmost pleasure to meet you, Red Kingdom Assassin Sanor. You must truly be an angel, for your are far too beautiful to be a mere mortal," Draco said, turning on the charm. He smiled charmingly and sheathed his weapons.

"Of course you haven't heard of any Lords named Draco, my lovely Angel of Death, for I am the only one worthy of sharing my name with those most mighty of creatures, dragons. And you are right, I am not from around here. I have come, driven from my land by the very people I was to govern, simply because I possess powers they did not understand. Now, I have come here to offer my services to your queen. Does that shed a little light on why I am here?" Draco said, putting his hands down and looking slightly forelorn. He was lying, of course, though there was no way for her to know that. He smiled and looked hopefully at her.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Lily listened "I will gladly order some people to take you to our Queen." She lied, she would never gladly help anyone who is not the Red Monarchy, Still she was still going to send him, "but before you go show me some Ice Magic." she held a fake smile, in her mind she was retorting back her bluntness to have an impact when she does talk blunt.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2011
    (( OOC: I'm so lost... after reading everything to get caught up, I'm just going to wing it! ))

Angela

With a loud thud, the brunette trainer had landed on her back after falling for quite some time. "Ugh... where am I?" Looking around, she saw that she was in a medieval town/city of some sort. But how did she get there? Oh right, she had fallen through a hole to who knows where.

"...is that Ritz? and April too? what are they doing?" Getting up from her spot on the ground, she went and followed them. That's until she noticed that almost everyone was there. Save for the others that had gone off to find the legendary pokemon. They seemed to be going somewhere to get changed into something more appropriate for the place that they were in. Looking down at her own clothes, she stood out as well. Rushing over to where they were going to, she slowly closed in on them. She suddenly felt a bit shy, but of course she would. The whole thing was just awkward because she had no idea what was going on. "Um... hi...? You're Ritz and April... right? Could you help me out? I might need a change of clothes too..."

Nideous

Years
    Draco

Draco smirked at her a moment before speaking.

"My dear lady, you wound me. Do you doubt my claims? I suppose it can't be helped. You see, everywhere I go, there are those who doubt me. So... I suppose I had best lay those doubts to rest. Now, I don't know how many sorcerors you have met, but I am a tad bit different. Or maybe I'm not. I have no idea. But, I don't cast spells myself. I summon a powerful Familiar to fight at my side, and that I work my magic through my Familiar. So, please do not be alarmed!" Draco said. He took several steps back and dropped his hand to Kira's pokeball. He looked around, and thankfully no one else was here. Just him and Sanor. He tapped it and the Vibrava was sent out.

"This is my first Familiar, Kira. I have perfected the summoning spell so well that I no longer need words to summon my Familiars. They respond to my commands, and anyone else I deem trustworthy. Now, Kira, use Ice Beam on that target!" Draco said grandly. Kira took off and hovered in the air a moment before firing the bright blue beam, freezing the target. Draco held his arm up and Kira landed on it.

"Very impressive, right?" he asked serenely. He grinned at Sanor a moment more, as Kira regarded the girl with a look of interest. He wondered what she would do next. Whatever she did, he could handle it. With Kira at his side, he could do anything.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Lily watched his summoning, "Very Well." Lily said bluntly, that was the time. "Guard! Take this man to Aqua, take him on the most exquisite horse you have!" She ordered Bluntly, "but there are no exquisi-" Suddenly his throat split falling onto the ground, Lily stood behind him, "Guard! Should I repeat?" The other guard timidly shook their head as they round-up an exquisite horse.

Nideous

Years
    Draco

Draco returned Kira when Sanor called her a guard. He was very shocked when she killed one just for saying they didn't have any horses that good.

"My dear Angel of Death, you live up to the name quite well. But... Was that really necesary?" Draco asked, somewhat less calm than he had been before. Hm... This place was more dangerous than he thought. If the ones that would soon become his allies killed each other on a whim like that, then he would need to learn how to use those jeweled daggers on his belt and fast. The other guard returned with a magnificent black stallion. The horse was very large. Draco couldn't say how large, as he wasn't trained to deal with horses. This one was beautiful. He had a long black main and tail. Draco grinned. The horse was already saddled. With a little help, Draco managed to get on the horse. He wasn't sure how to ride him, but he was a fast learner.

"Now Lady Sanor, I must thank you for your kindness. It seems I must leave your side, a fact which pains me. But never fear! I know we shall meet again!" Draco said as he was led away. He nodded to her and rode with the guard. He had the feeling he had been rejected. Well, she must have other things to do than hang around with him. He rode with the guard, trying desperately not to look as though he had never ridden a horse before.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

"What key there was no key, and he is Frank Borrows, a friend of Captin Katno"replied Ritz.
    "Ok fine, Captin Katno gave me a key, it can unlock any lock made. The man really is Frank Borrows, he found a Pokemon along with a friend, He found a Todadile they called in a crockadile and they call a pokeball a pocket ball.
    "He gave the Todadile to me, i don't know why but we cant show the Todadile to anyone, or any of our other pokemon like Togekiss of Pikachu...."replied Ritz.
    "I really wish we could, i want to see my pokemon again. Let them out of my pokeballs."said Ritz. Ritz sighed, if we want to get back home we just need to blend in and hide are pokemon."said Ritz as she finished, "Ok there i told you"
    "They found a pokemon? Where?"asked Flora.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

"They found a pokemon? Where?"asked Flora. "I don't know, uh...."thought Ritz as she tried to remember.
    "I forgot..... maybe i could remember....."replied Ritz as she taped her chin with a finger. Ritz snapped her finger, "Oh i remember! It was at a place called Daunos fields." Replied Ritz, "Maybe we could find out how it got to this world, and maybe that might help us to." said Ritz.
    Ok, one of you will need to stand guard, anyone who has changed needs to go outside and make sure no-one comes in."replied Ritz.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

"I don't know, uh...."thought Ritz as she tried to remember.
    "I forgot..... maybe i could remember....."replied Ritz as she taped her chin with a finger. Ritz snapped her finger, "Oh i remember! It was at a place called Daunos fields." Replied Ritz, "Maybe we could find out how it got to this world, and maybe that might help us to." said Ritz.
    Ok, one of you will need to stand guard, anyone who has changed needs to go outside and make sure no-one comes in."replied Ritz.
    "I will! Goodluck Ritz." said Flora as she smiled and carefully went out the door looking around. "I miss home....."thought Flora as she sighed.

Nideous

Years
    Draco

By the time the guard and Draco arrived in the Capital, Draco had learned the basics of horseback riding. He rode proudly next to the guard, thankful his stallion was so even tempered. The pair of them rode through the city, and Draco imagined what they were seeing. They saw a guard leading a tall, handsom stranger to the Castle. Said stranger had a pair of expensive daggers on his belt, a plain, but very good shortbow and quiver full of arrows on his back, and was dressed in fine leather armor. Black leather armor, which was a stark contrast to his bright blonde hair and pale skin. Yes, he was a little conceited and more than a little vain, but he thought he looked good. And, based on the reactions of the townsfolk, he was correct. Because they would all stop and gawk at him as he passed. He smiled and waved at them, making sure to have his other hand firmly on the reigns. The horse snorted irritatedly at him. He ignored it and they rode up into the Castle. Draco dismounted and his horse was led away. He walked confidently in after the castle guards. He wasn't sure what to expect. Who was the queen anyways? Probably some old hag. Kinds and queens usually were. After leaving his weaponry, but not his pokeballs, with the guards outside of the throneroom, he entered. He was unsure what to do next. But... Hang on a moment, where was the queen? Because the woman that sat on the throne was not what he had expected at all. Wait, was it possible she was the queen? Wow. Had he somehow fallen into the kingdom of beautY?

"I presume you are the Queen? Rumors have reached even my ears of your grace and your beauty, but standing here before you, I must say you put them all to shame. Forgive me, that was inapporiate. I am Lord Draco Kin. Lady Sanor has directed me here at my own request. You see, I am a sorceror. And I have come to offer you my humble services," Draco said smoothly. He bowwed gracefully and and when he righted himself he had a charming smile on his face.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

"I will! Goodluck Ritz." said Flora as she smiled and carefully went out the door. "Thanks Flora"replied Ritz.
    "Ok here goes nothing, go Lunar!" said Ritz as she threw her pokeball in the air, twisting delightfully.
    Then a spark of light came and a Togekiss stood before everyone "Toge" she said. "Toge Toge!"said Lunar as she went over and hugged Ritz. "Lunar, i need you to do something for me. Could you talk to a Todadile i just got, I know you may not understand but just talk to him and act out what he is saying kay?"asked Ritz. "Togggggge kiss!"replied Lunar, Ritz took Todadil's pokeball and let him out. "Im gona call you Shimmer"said Ritz as she looked at the tiny pokemon. "Go on Lunar what is he saying? ask him where he came from." Said Ritz. Lunar nodded her head and then turned to Todadile, "Kiiiiiiis" said Togekiss, "Toda Todadi Toda To Toda" replied Todadile. Lunar turned over to Ritz and started to act out what Todadile said.

Adelle

Adelle opened the pouch and smiled at the gems, "How precious, the Princess still hasn't noticed there gone." thought Adelle. Adelle put the gems back in the pouch and into the wall. "Now then back to business"said Adelle as she jamp down from the desk landing on her feet. "I bet you 1,000 yen the Red kingdom will strike, today."smirked Adelle as she walked in the hallway heading towards the throne room, Lexie wasn't there yet, she probably went to her dorm or something.

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

Flora looked around, "Still no-one, hurry Ritz."said Flora quietly. Then Frank Borrows, the man came to Flora "Oh Hi Frank! Im just uh- looking around at your furni and all."said Flora.
    Aqua/B]

Aqua waited on her throne for Lily to return, then a young man entered the room and said, "I presume you are the Queen? Rumors have reached even my ears of your grace and your beauty, but standing here before you, I must say you put them all to shame. Forgive me, that was inapporiate. I am Lord Draco Kin. Lady Sanor has directed me here at my own request. You see, I am a sorceror. And I have come to offer you my humble services," said the boy.
    The boy bowed down and came back up and smiled, "Greetings Lord.Draco Kin. Of course you know who i am, i am Aqua Queen of the Red Kingdom and my pupils"said Aqua. "Please do not let the mess behind you bother you, a Black kingdom commander came to give us a visit, and not a very nice one. It was a female, she was so strong and clever, her name is Adelle. Don't let yourself fall for her charms"replied Aqua. "Anyway, Lord Draco what brings you to my presence?"asked Aquas.

Nideous

Years
    Draco

Draco listened to Aqua's speech. Well, wasn't that just fine and dandy. He smiled good naturedly at her. He hadn't even noticed the mess, in all honesty. And, she had asked him why he was here. That one would be easy to explain. He was here for something to do. Something that would gain him a great deal of respect and adoration of these people. He craved the fame and the spotlight it would bring if he could pull this off.

"I am humbled, your magnificence and compassion are even greater than I had imagined. I am touched that you would care so much for a stranger you don't even know that you would warn him of the terrible Black Kingdom, whose horrible deeds proceed themselves. I humbly ask for a chance to regain the honor and title that have been stolen from me. Now, bring a poor and destitute noble from another land, I have nothing to offer. Nothing, except for my powerful arcane magics. I would like to become a member of the Red Kingdom, that I may prove myself to be worthy of that which I ask for," Draco said with another deep, humble bow. He straightened up again and smiled. He pushed the hair out of his eyes and waited, wondering if she would take the bait. After all, he wasn't asking for too much. And he was offering her something awesome. He was ffering her the power of a dragon master. Surely there weren't any pokemon trainers here except his old friends, if you could call Ritz and the others his friends. And surely none of them had the power to match him. With the possible exception of Kybolt. That guy might be able to match his power. But, would any of them take the risk he had?

"Oh, and I would of course swear my alleigence to the Red Kingdom, should that be required of me. Thank you for hearing me out," Draco said suddenly when the thought occured to him. If he was going to be made a knight, then he surely was going to take any oathes that he might need. So long as he could keep those oathes.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Lily
    Lily leapt onto Shark and tugged him forwards, they reached the border and then hid in a caravan going to Acruel, when going near the castle wall she rid off and Paid a person to keep Shark safe, and she started to climb up the wall, every single step could mean her death, but normally if death is in her face, then she'll stare back, and death will go back in a staccato of fear, but this was different, Staring could not stop her from falling, or can it?

She reached onto the top, and jumped, history flashing before her eyes, when she held on firmly to a window carving in the building, it was locked. She started spinning the window, when it unlocked.

Carefully she hid her self in the window carving and waited for the right time to strike...

April
    "What are you doing?!" said April, flipping a coin in boredom.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    To everybody,

Posting an IC post under four lines is a direct violation of one of the Roleplay Corner rules. Several of you within this roleplay have done so and I'm going to ask for the first and last time to not do this. It's not that hard to post a decent four lines, get your character to observe and show facial expressions, look at the environment, go into more detail etc. If you're having trouble doing so, just send me a quick VM or PM asking for assistance or whatever.

If I see anyone doing this again after this warning, I will infract you. So, this is a warning.

When I say four lines, I don't mean four short lines. I mean a decent four lines which take up the width of a decent sized monitor. If you're posting with an iPhone or iTouch, this is usually about 8 or 9 lines.

So yeah guys, sorry to invade your IC but this is something that needs attention.

shinysweety

Years
    (OCC: Oh my gosh, im so sorry i wont do it again besides i think i only did it once or twice.:()

Adelle

Adelle heard a climbing noise coming from the window, Adelle smirked and hid behind the door. "So im right....."said Adelle quietly as she peeked to look. Adelle saw a Red Kingdom Soldier opening a window. Adelle quietly walked towards the door and leaned against the door in plain sight. Adelle took a dagger from her dagger holder and started to sharpen it with a rock making a loud scraping noise.
    The Red soldier looked at her. Adelle smirked and stopped leaning against the wall, Adelle walked forward in the room, "My bet was right gimme a thousand Yen"said Adelle. "Why are you here?"replied Adelle, Adelle stopped sharpening her dagger and out it back in the holder. Adelle looked the girl in the eye's and just kept staring.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

"I am humbled, your magnificence and compassion are even greater than I had imagined. I am touched that you would care so much for a stranger you don't even know that you would warn him of the terrible Black Kingdom, whose horrible deeds proceed themselves. I humbly ask for a chance to regain the honor and title that have been stolen from me. Now, bring a poor and destitute noble from another land, I have nothing to offer. Nothing, except for my powerful arcane magics. I would like to become a member of the Red Kingdom, that I may prove myself to be worthy of that which I ask for," Draco said as he bowed again.
    "Oh, and I would of course swear my alleigence to the Red Kingdom, should that be required of me. Thank you for hearing me out," Draco said before Aqua could answer.
    "Hmm, what if he is from the black kingdom?"thought Aqua, "Well we will just have to see."thought Aqua. "Okay Lord Draco, before i can tell you anuthing show me some of your magic"asked Aqua.

Back