• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A War Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
  • I look back at Jon and say "Alright, hand her here." I reach out and take her. "Take care, here's Abby if ya need her since your one pokemon short." he says as he hands Jon a pokeball. "I think I'm going to let Drago take a short little swim too and see if he can find us some fish or something.. Well, Lets go!"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I smile and click to Fire. He gallops off quickly to a little lake. "Here we are," I said, getting off and filling the bucket.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I also drank deeply. "Yes, this is a good place for water, me and Fire stayed by this stream loads of times."

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Jon kept watch, Duskull at his side, waiting for Nichole and Aaron to get back from getting the water. Jon decided that he should set up their tents while Nichole and Aaron were away, so that they could go to sleep as soon as they got back. He had Duskull help him and in no time, their tents were set up.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I sat by the river and thought for a moment. Where could this pokeball be? and how could they be the ones to do this? I shook my head; now wasnt the time for doubts.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • I finished drinking and filled up the bucket, "Alright, I guess its time to head back, Jon's probably extremely tired, and I have to keep watch for part of tonight.. How are we going to do this?" I ask, nodding toward the buckets full of water. "Won't Fire be hurt if it spills?"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I set off towards the campsite, Fire and Shuppet following me close behind. It was dark...I knew my way around the woods, but I still hoped I didnt get lost...

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Jon woke up. He realized that he had fallen asleep while he was waiting for Nichole and Aaron. He looked around. Everything was trashed! The tents were broken, the fire was out and thrown everywhere, all of their supplies were thrown around on the ground, and some stolen! Jon looked for Duskull, and found him still asleep underneath one of the tents. Having a tent collapse on you obviously didn't bother him. Jon came to the realization that this must have been from the theives that stole the Control ball.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • "well there is nothing we can do but clean this mess up and make a plan how to get back at them......... wait! Couldn't they still be watching us" Paige said dead serious pichu jumped on her shoulder and cindaquil jumped on her head.......

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I nodded. "Yeah, it is scary, I dont like the feel of it tonight though..." It didnt take long to get back to camp, and I was shocked to see the look of it. "What happened?!" I asked Jon and Paige worridely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back