• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
  • "To fly? Or not to fly?" Ethan asked himself. He slipped on his white shirt and went on to put on his Pokenav and armband. "Better not get what on my first day as a Senior." He said to himself. He picked up a white backpack, checked the contents ands walked out his door. Outside was a magnificent garden filled with flowers of all different colors and an Ash Tree in tribute of one of the greatest and stubbornest trainers to have ever lived. Without even bothering to open the frontgate of the garden, Ethan threw out a Pokeball which contained a Pidgeot known as Zeph.

"To the Academy, and beyond!" Ethan cried out in an imitated voice of a specific astronuat.

Zeph couldn't help but chuckle at his trainer's childishness.

"Hey Ethan!" A voice rang out as Ethan landed on the garden of the Academy. Ethan turned to see who had called him. It was his Geography Teacher Mr. White.

Ethan smiled. "Hello Mr. White."

"You're assigned to welcome the Freshmen and to tell the Sophomores about the new classes they'll be getting as a Sophomore." Mr White said.

Ethan nodded. "Ok, I'll do it."

Ethan returned his Pidgeot to his Pokeball and threw it in his backpack. He turned around to see who has arrived. A bunch of the Juniors were battling in the field. Ethan laughed at their battling strategies. Ethan had taken up Battling as one of his majors as long as Geography.

"Noah!" Ethan cried out to one of the Sophomores. Obviously the Sophomore had completely forgotten about the assembly concerning their new classes. "Noah, Noah, Noah. Always as clueless as ever."

OOC - Just wanted some early interaction between the characters.

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    "Mmm...hehehe! Oh Kira, I missed you too." Spoke the weary voice of Kenneth Spealing.

Kira was the name of a girl he had a crush on back at home. They'd spent many years growing up through elementary school. Then he'd gone off to Pokemon Academy to persue his aspiration to become one of the lead authorities in Fire Pokemon care, training and battle tactics. Now he was staring in to her beautiful brown eyes, her child like smile flourishing to make her even more pleasing to stare at and then yes, her lucious and brilliant BLUE HAIR. He had a big thing for girls with blue hair. But she was by far the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

"Let's never be apart again!" He'd say to her.

She just smiled, a sort of giggle coming out of her. Then came the moment he was waiting for. They leaned into each other. This was it! The satisfaction that he'd dreamed about ever since he laid eyes on her; the....lick!?? Kira started licking the side of his face which left him startled and confused. Then came the sound of...an alarm!? His alarm clock was going off. Then finally he'd open his eyes and find to his dismay that he was still in bed and on the pillow next to him was Wildfire, his childhood pokemon; a Cyndaquil. It was Wildfire that was licking the side of his face and he was just dreaming. Sighing disappointedly he got up and took Wildfire into his arms, pressing the off button on his alarm clock. He pet Wildfire softly then set him down on the floor.

Groaaaaan! Not even in my dreams! He sighed as a sweat drop appeared on his head.

His alarm going off could only mean one thing; school was soon to be in session. He'd made sure to set the alarm so that he'd have plenty of time to do the essentials. After a shower, brushing his teeth, combing his hair, getting dressed and feeding Wildfire, he left the dormatory. Wildfire was perched up on his shoulder as he jogged to the garden where the juniors would be meeting. To his surprise he'd find other people out there; freshmen, sophomores and even seniors alike. His instincts had him look around for any blue haired girls first. Then almost immediately he'd spot a familiar figure with a Jolteon; Richard. He was obviously showing it off to fellow students. Before approaching Richard, he decided he would walk around a bit and see if he couldnt get to know some of the other people first.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I slowly walked to the gardens, where we were supposed to meet for some stupid reason. To get our new classes maybe. Spirit was spinning around and around, trying to find a good target for a prank, but was held to the ground by Soul, who's sinister smile was back in place, his orange red eyes glaring around, as Spirit tried to pull out of his grasp.

So many people. That was the first thing I registered when I found my way to the garden. I shook my head, and sat down, fingering Shuppet and Misdreaveus's pokeballs, as my other two ghost pokemon had a silent arguement, that only a fellow ghost pokemon could hear. Staring around, it was easy to tell Senior from Freshmen, Junior's from Sophomores, due to the number of evolved pokemon, or how ruffled they looked when they walked past other pokemon. My pokemon on the other hand, were too busy fighting amongst each other to care about the other pokemon, and I made no effort to stop them.

They'd stop by themselves...eventually.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Hi

Bell said:
    OOC: 1st, you need to use the sign-up sheet boo. 2nd, I sure as heck hope those question marks aren't for the fact that you don't know what those are. 3rd, what's your name? 4th, what do you look like? I'll let Randall handle the rest of the many problems with that sign-up.

Btw Randall, what's up with the half present, half past style of RPing? Different....
    I'm such a critic I know, but you did spell 'the' wrong. Natural typo...

IC: Having been up since who knows when, I was slightly tired as my alarm clock in the shape of a golbat started to ring. I wasn't even in bed anymore. How could anyone be in bed with their Gengar making zombie sounds at any given moment? Twitching in his sleep he floated in midair, as though supported by an invisible shelf, he had one arm hanging down and one supporting his head and cheek. Drool fell from his now frowning mouth, the usual toothpaste commercial worthy smile drooping. I blinked away the exhaustion from my eyes and shook my head to clear any clutter. School here was better then school in Lavender. It was still too loud though, no matter what.

"UUuuuuuuUUUUuuuuNNnnnNNNnnGGGgggHHHHhhh." Soul moaned, turning over and falling straight off his invisible bed, phasing through the floor into the next room. I heard a scream from downstairs, and sighed as Soul bolted back into my room.

He pointed and waved madly at the floor, and stamped his foot, which fell through the ground again. I knew what he was saying. The girl downstairs hated ghost pokemon, for some odd reason. I found them fascinating, and entertaining. Spirit, my care-free Gastly came floating through the wall, laughing at the annoyed gengar who was making faces at the floor. It was the start of a long day, I could tell, especially as Soul sent a well aimed Lick attack right at Spirit, who nimbly dodged. Had I been wearing make-up, the tongue would've dragged it all off my face with the amount of drool that was left behind on my hair and face.
    #1 I'm boo836:) #2 I look scary.#3 My age is always a secret. (For spammers)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:#1, boo is a nickname. I'm not typing your username out for criticism.
    #2 That's just an excuse. Nobody cares if you look scary, type it out anyway, if you don't want to be rejected
    #3, not your real age, your characters age. [Insert degorative name here]
    #4 Your a hypocrite, because you're spamming
    #5 You don't need to quote my entire post, you just need the OOC, because that's the only part that regards anything of what you just said. So instead of cluttering the thread all up, it'll make the quote smaller.
    #6 You still haven't told us what the name of your character is, and you'll need that if you want any RP master to even look at your sign-up.

IC: I remember when I just graduated elementary school. That was when I first got gengar, as a Gastly though. He was my first pokemon ever. I trained with him endlessly, and I was interested to figure out how he disappeared and floated through solid objects. He was by far the most fascinating pokemon I'd ever seen. Now, he seemed like an ordinary friend. But he had been with me when I'd recieved that letter the day after leaving middle school, preparing for high school and ending up here, in the Pokemon Academy.

It wasn't like the high school I'd imagined, it wasn't like any normal school, it was all about pokemon. Not that none of the regular schools didn't cover pokemon, but here, they seemed to find a way to relate just about every subject to pokemon. Including Calculus. In the end, I watched Gastly float up to a preppy looking freshmen with heavy make-up and a Nidoran in her arms, the girl looking much to stuck-up for Spirit's tastes. He rolled out his long tongue and swipe! The girls make-up looked like a tye-dye T-shirt on her face, as she whined and screeched about how she spent forever on her face. She looked quite different to say the least, after all the make-up was gone. I almost laughed, but, that just wasn't me.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Bell said:
    OOC:#1, boo is a nickname. I'm not typing your username out for criticism.
    #2 That's just an excuse. Nobody cares if you look scary, type it out anyway, if you don't want to be rejected
    #3, not your real age, your characters age. [Insert degorative name here]
    #4 Your a hypocrite, because you're spamming
    #5 You don't need to quote my entire post, you just need the OOC, because that's the only part that regards anything of what you just said. So instead of cluttering the thread all up, it'll make the quote smaller.
    #6 You still haven't told us what the name of your character is, and you'll need that if you want any RP master to even look at your sign-up.

Thank you Bell, that is quite enough.

boo836 said:
    Can I join? Some of my pokemon will not evolve but are very powerful.
    Pokemon:Abra,cyndaquil,smeargle,snorlax,larvitar and dratini.
    Persinality:?????????????????
    Sample:Abra ice punch! I said.The abra puched the ground making an ice piller hit the skarmory and the skarmory fainted. I smiled, you can always try again-and you might win it is how you train.
    You are right, said the opponent. I need more training.Then both left.

First off Just by looking at the first part of your sign up sheet I would ahve rejected you because you apparently paid no attention to my first post. No you are not accepted.

boo836 said:
    #1 I'm boo836:) #2 I look scary.#3 My age is always a secret. (For spammers)

Yet again, like Bell said, you are spamming there so I will quit with that. The name is not yours, It your characters. My name is Randall but my character name is Noah. Get the picture. Same with age and description. Both your characters.

BTW Bell I spelt description right twice!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: He tried to lick the ghastly but hit Bell.

IC: "What?!?" Noah said as he spun around to see Ethan. "Whats up dude, how was your break?" He asked as his Scyther flew up at smacked Ethan on the back as a way of saying hello. "Dude my break was sweet! I got two of me pokemon to evolve and three almost ready. Scyther is starting to act like he might want to."

"So your a senior this year? Thats cool. So are your taking the professional battling class that is available this year? I dont remember all my classes. I know the first one is competitive battling but I can't quite remember the rest."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: No, just now, Gastly licked that freshman girl.

Gastly=Spirit
    Gengar=Soul

Will post IC later, I seriously need to practice for a Concert Band Audition tomorrow. =_=;;

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • OOC - Oh I see, I thought it was the same Pokemon but you made a typo. Silly me.

"Yea I guess. Competitive battling is definite, but also a bit more of Pokemon Geography. You'll be studying habitats and also the leagues round the world. And yea, I'll be definitely looking forward to the better competitive battling. I'll know how to put the moves to good use." Ethan replied to Noah.

Ethan pulled out a white egg with the outline of smoothed out red and blue triangles randomly assorted on it.

"Check out this egg, it's pretty sweet. I won it in a Tennis Competition." Ethan said. He stroked the egg.

"Anyway, there's an assembly at the hall in about 15 minutes. Grab a bite if you need to but go to assembly... In 15 minutes. See you later!" Ethan said. He looked around and saw another Sophomore making fun of a freshman.

Ethan walked over.

"So the Sophomore earns the authority to bully Freshmen even though she was one just a few months ago eh?" Ethan said.

The girl ignored Ethan.

"Yes you, Arina."

Ethan smiled, and took out one of the sheets.

"Assembly in the hall in 15 minutes, and please take off that jewelry if you don't want to break another one of the dress code rules." Ethan said. He bent down and whispered into her ear.

"Especially in assembly."

Ethan stood back up straight and looked sickly at the Freshman that Arina just bullied. He looked at her would-be make up.

"Number 1, don't wear such heavy make-up to school, and Number 2, Red and green were only meant to match because they're christmas colors. No one puts on red and green eyeshadow." Ethan couldn't help but force a chuckle even though he had a positive attitude towards freshmen and felt sorry for how they always got bullied.

OOC - Bell, Versus a melior tunc dies has started.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "You would do better to tell Spirit that. Not me." I stood up, and snapped my fingers, and pulled my necklaces over my head. I hated dresscodes. I slipped the necklaces into my pocket, because, they were...my refuge! My rebellion. Spirit gave one last holler of laughter before spinning after me, his face grinning with satisfaction. Soul trudged after the laughing gastly, without the slightest expression of mirth on his face "And you two, would do better to stop humiliating me." I glanced at the two ghost pokemon who instantly looked away and started to whistle.

The duo loved chaos, and made it happen by pranks and the such. I felt rather bare without my necklaces, but it didn't quite matter as I sat down in the assembly, because I was too busy trying to force Spirit and Soul back into their pokeballs.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Food finally crossed Noah's mind. His stomach was growling and he knew he needed some food. He headed off to the doughnut table, grabbed about five of them and headed off to the aditorium for the meeting.
    So, wonder how hard this year is going to be this year. I mean freshman year took alot out of me. I hope this year does the same. Its just so intence! I love it! Noah thought to himself as we walked over to the front row of the aditorium.

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    As Kenneth walked around looking for someone to conversate with, his eyes caught sight of a girl standing over by the refreshments table. The girl had a petite figure and stood about 5'6, looked to be about maybe 15 maybe 16 or 17 and the feature that caught his attention instantly; her luscious blue hair. She was conversating with a few girls, most likely her friends. Turning to Wildfire he spoke quickly.

"How's my hair? Do you think this vest looks good buttoned up or left open?"

Wildfire simply looked at him, pretty sure not having a clue what he was talking about. Finally Kenneth just hung his head and sighed.

I'm talking to a Pokemon about how I look. That's just dumb. He sighed.

Fixing himself up he'd walk over to the girl, who immediately noticed him approaching. The rest of the girls clamored around him. This caused him to blush.

"Aww! Look how cute he is!"

"I know! Isn't he just the most sweetest thing you ever seen?"

Kenneth blushed even more and laughed as well. "Ladies, easy! I'm not going anywhere." He said.

Two hands then picked up his Wildfire from his shoulder and the girls said in unison, "What a cute little pokemon!" causing Kenneth to drop to the floor.

Why me? He thought as he sobbed.

He was then helped to his feet by the blue haired girl. Once he'd locked eyes with her he became dazed. She was smiling at him very meekly, appeared shy.

"You...ok?" She asked.

"Yeah...uhm...sure!" He spoke under the influence of her beautiful presence.

He then snapped out of it and pointed over to Wildfire. "You should probably go over there with your friends and show Wildfire some attention too." He said.

"That's your pokemon? He's very cute but such is the trainer as well." She spoke.

Kenneth immediately looked up at her in surprise. "You...think...I'm cute?"

She giggled and blushed. "Yeah!"

Sirens went off inside of Kenneth's mind as he pictured himself jumping and screaming for joy. Wow, she thinks I'm cute!

"My name is Marissa! What's your name?"

"Spennif Kealing...i mean Kendal Spea....I mean..KEN...NETH SPEAAAL...ING!" He sputtered.

She laughed just a bit. "You're funny! Want to walk to the auditorium together?" She asked him.

"YEAH! I mean...sure, that'd be cool. Wildfire, come on!" He said.

Wildfire ran over to Kenneth climbing up to his shoulder. Turning to Marissa, Wildfire licked the side of her face, causing her to giggle and they walked off to the auditorium together.

Akamori

I cannot get my time back...
    Years
  • I haven't been in many pokemon rps yet I am petty good at rping in general. Please excuse me if I don't do well in pokemon battles.

Name: Rose
    grade: Freshman, allow me to correct myself if there are no more spaces open, I may have missed something while making this post.
    discription: Long thing raven colored hair that reaches down her back just above her waist. Long bangs cover her left eye while a blue hairpin keeps it out of the right. Her eyes are a light blue color almost like a clear ocean where you can see that bottem. Her skin is pale yet despite that fact she doesn't look as though she's sick all the time. As for clothes she wears a pair of black knee length biker pants and a crimson hoody that zips up the front. On her hands, she wears a pair of black skin tight, fingerless gloves that almost seem warn out due to grooming and training her pokemon. On her feet she wears white socks that seem too big for her even though they hug her shins nicely and seem to become baggy up until her white and red sneakers.
    personality: Rose isn't the kind of person that is very social. She spends most of her time with her pokemon, even though none of them have evolved recently, she tries her very best. She is fairly knowledgeable when it comes to pokemon attacks, strengths and weaknesses. She still has alot to learn and is encouraged to make friends to train with other than using her surroundings and wild pokemon as targets. Though she appears to be distant and cold hearted, Rose is actually a sweet and kind girl who is striving to become the best pokemon trainer there is.
    pokemon: Charmander, Lairon, Poochyena, Dratini, Kirlia, Scizor
    RP SAMPLE:

Rose stood firm as the wind around her blew fiercely causing her dark hair to move about. Not too far away from her a small dog like creature stood almost with an angry look on its cute face. Its teeth were bore as it growled deeply.
    "Ok! Poochyena! Use bite!" she called in a eager voice.

The small pokemon dashed towards a bird pokemon known at Pidgey barking loudly in a puppy like tone, not at all theatening. The Pidgey quickly caught on and flew up into the sky, its wings spread wide as it cried out angrily then landed in a near by tree staring down at Poochyena as if to be mocking it. Poochyena placed his front paws on the tree trunk and was barking loudly. Rose sighed at the sight of her still unexperianced pokemon.

Walking slowly towards it she bent down and picked the pup up and smiled.
    "You'll be faster, just you wait. You just need some more training. Your speed seems to be one of you problems. Once you're fast enough we can work on power, okay?" she pulled the pokemon close to her and hugged it tightly as it barked happily to see its trainer not scold him for not doing well. After all, he had been abandoned.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC:Well...You would be the only freshman. Though short, the sample was rather good. Could you spice up your team abit? Then it would be good. Remember, you were chosen, you have to be good.

Akamori

Years
  • OOC: I was going to make my sampler longer but I thought I would just stop at that. Also how do you think my team is now? I changed it in the personality to say that none of her pokemon have evolved recently so that its possible for her to have stronger pokemon.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OOC: Well its better...SUre your in!

IC: That was so retarded! Noah thought to himself as a exited the aditorium. I mean come on. There will be this or that this year. SO DULL! If something is going to happen this year, let it happen! God, who would have thought that these people beat the elite four! Noah continued to think as he almost ran smack dab into one of the freshman. "
    "Sorry 'bout that." He said to her. She had long, raven colored hair. Light blue eyes, and she was rather cute. Then when he tried to speak something stopped him. " I........." He had the feeling of his cheeks warming up so he turned quickly to hide his face. "I uhh...didn't see you standing there. I am sorry." Noah said quickly. "Uhhh...are you ok?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Akamori said:
    I haven't been in many pokemon rps yet I am petty good at rping in general. Please excuse me if I don't do well in pokemon battles.

Name: Rose
    grade: Freshman, allow me to correct myself if there are no more spaces open, I may have missed something while making this post.
    discription: Long thing raven colored hair that reaches down her back just above her waist. Long bangs cover her left eye while a blue hairpin keeps it out of the right. Her eyes are a light blue color almost like a clear ocean where you can see that bottem. Her skin is pale yet despite that fact she doesn't look as though she's sick all the time. As for clothes she wears a pair of black knee length biker pants and a crimson hoody that zips up the front. On her hands, she wears a pair of black skin tight, fingerless gloves that almost seem warn out due to grooming and training her pokemon. On her feet she wears white socks that seem too big for her even though they hug her shins nicely and seem to become baggy up until her white and red sneakers.
    personality: Rose isn't the kind of person that is very social. She spends most of her time with her pokemon, even though none of them have evolved recently, she tries her very best. She is fairly knowledgeable when it comes to pokemon attacks, strengths and weaknesses. She still has alot to learn and is encouraged to make friends to train with other than using her surroundings and wild pokemon as targets. Though she appears to be distant and cold hearted, Rose is actually a sweet and kind girl who is striving to become the best pokemon trainer there is.
    pokemon: Charmander, Lairon, Poochyena, Dratini, Kirlia, Scizor
    RP SAMPLE:

Rose stood firm as the wind around her blew fiercely causing her dark hair to move about. Not too far away from her a small dog like creature stood almost with an angry look on its cute face. Its teeth were bore as it growled deeply.
    "Ok! Poochyena! Use bite!" she called in a eager voice.

The small pokemon dashed towards a bird pokemon known at Pidgey barking loudly in a puppy like tone, not at all theatening. The Pidgey quickly caught on and flew up into the sky, its wings spread wide as it cried out angrily then landed in a near by tree staring down at Poochyena as if to be mocking it. Poochyena placed his front paws on the tree trunk and was barking loudly. Rose sighed at the sight of her still unexperianced pokemon.

Walking slowly towards it she bent down and picked the pup up and smiled.
    "You'll be faster, just you wait. You just need some more training. Your speed seems to be one of you problems. Once you're fast enough we can work on power, okay?" she pulled the pokemon close to her and hugged it tightly as it barked happily to see its trainer not scold him for not doing well. After all, he had been abandoned.

Good RPers check their spelling. But other than that, it was pretty good.

IC - Ethan chuckled. He welcomed the last of the students before going into the auditorium.

"I kinda like that girl." He mumbled to himself softly as he picked up his backpack and nesting the egg in his hands.

"Silence in the auditorium please!" A man boomed out. Ethan frowned slightly. It was his old competitive battling teacher. He was mean and very harsh, especially on Ethan. There was many a time when Ethan trumped battling over his whole class but he only got a C in his report.

Ethan looked around and saw Arina sat in the Sophomore area. She had taken off her necklace. Ethan smiled and took a seat with some other seniors.

Akamori

Years
  • OOC: Sorry about the spelling mistakes, I usually use a dictionary. I'll be sure to do better from now on.

IC:
    Rose was heading towards the auditorium while shining one of her pokeballs with a white handkerchief when she was slightly nudged by sophomore. The pokeball fell from her hands and hit the floor with a thud that sounded much like a female's high heel shoe against a marble floor. She was taken by surprise and let out a small sound that indicated she was disappointed with her clumsiness. After swiftly picking up the small red and white ball, she looked up at who she had accidentally bumped into. He had just apologised and asked if she was okay though she seemed to have zoned out.

She wrapped the handkerchief around the ball and clutched it tightly before quickly apologising herself. "Uh..I-I'm sorry! I wasn't paying much attention! P-please forgive me!" she averted her gaze from his attractive face to the ball in her hands. "I'm fine. It really wasn't your fault. You see...uh..." she seemed to be tongue-tied when it came to saying something. She was getting slightly nervous, after all it was her first year here and she didn't want to get into any trouble so quickly. The sophomore seemed nice enough, he had been kind enough to ask if she was ok, though the first impression on herself proved that she wasn't good at converting with others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back