• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Acceptance

Years
  • New Gen 9 Pokemon, moves, and abilties have arrived!
    Pokemon Acceptance
    *Version 3.0 and beyond is fully complete!*

Talk to wild Pokemon and save the PokePark in this new story-driven adventure!
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance

Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance

Pokemon Acceptance
    Introduction:
    Pokemon Acceptance is an rmxp fan game running on Pokemon Essentials 17.2 using a gen 5 style tileset. This game was solo developed by Tpick, a first time game developer who started development in May 2020.

Pokemon Acceptance
    Setting:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance
    Plot:
    A mysterious barrier emerges around the PokePark, causing many people and Pokemon to go missing. Professor Rowan sends Gary Oak and his young assistant Grace (you) to investigate the disturbance. Once there, you discover a civil war has begun inside the PokePark! The sinister Ein has kidnapped Phione while all of the powerful Pokemon that usually protect the park are gone. Ein has even recruited trainers typically seen as heroes to his cause. It's up to Grace to join the resistance and save the Park from the inside!
    Pokemon Acceptance

Unique Features
    • No gyms/league! A story driven adventure to save the PokePark.
    • Fake mega evolutions! Current List: Frosslass, Delibird, Ludicolo, Dunsparce, Kecleon, and Raichu. See one you wish I had? Let me know! I may still add more!
    • Follower Pokemon like in HG/SS
    • Talk to Pokemon! Interact with wild Pokemon, and see their reactions with portraits from Super Mystery Dungeon!
    • Alternate currency system! Just like in PokePark, some vendors won't accept PokeDollars, but rather berries in exchange for goods and services.
    • New Sound effects! From menu selections to getting items, almost every sound effect has been replaced by sounds from other games.
    • Music Variety! Every single area has new battle music for both wild and trainer battles. Many event battles also have unique music, as well as changing music for cutscenes. There's also a large variety of victory and intro music for trainer battles.
    • Move tutor/TM system. "Cove Town'' in the center of the map has an unprecedented number of move tutors and TM sellers, allowing you to reach the highest potential you can with your team! You can even unlock 2nd/hidden abilities or Perfect your IVs/EVs! Assuming you have the right berry currency, that is!
    • "Starter Cave" An early game cave containing all 27 starters from gen 1-9!
    • New way to train: Level up at special computers with simulation battles against over 90 trainers from the main series and anime! Gym Leaders, rivals, villains and Elite 4 from the first 7 regions await!
    • Sewer mini game! Dodge teleporting Abras, bubble blowing Corphish, and wild poison types while you rebuild a bridge to get a reward of berries and other items!
    • Mixture of both roaming wild encounters like the Wild Area, and random tall grass encounters.

Pokemon Acceptance

Spoiler:

Gen 9 & Hisui catchable roster:

Pokemon Acceptance

FAQ:
    Spoiler:

About Hisui Forms:
    Spoiler:

About Gen 9 / Paldean Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance
    Progress:
    Version 3.0 completes the whole game and post-game!​

Pokemon Acceptance

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance

Meta Changes
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Media / Let's Play
    Hero Voltsy Let's Play: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-ec1vuqoUzYDbRAkoTkiBKQeNGnD4bt2
    Galactic Gaming Let's Play: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsWAsarmQkCenX3XRznXHmnFfNDjLwTJk

Want to talk to me about this game? reply here on Pokecommunity or join my discord! I'll gladly talk to you about it! Really really!
    https://discord.gg/XBsUYkmYMJ

It would be a HUGE help to me if I can get your thoughts on Pokemon Acceptance with this anonymous survey! It's only 5 minutes and all questions are optional!
    https://forms.gle/CnDdpjGwWmDnEVwL9

Pokemon Acceptance

Download:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/fmmvi6i04cll73g/Pokemon_Acceptance_v3.13.zip/file
    How to install/play: Simply download the zip file, unzip it, and click on the file called "game"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    Okay, this game looks really cool! After I learned that the idea of a Poké Translator was scrapped in Pokémon X & Y, I've always wanted some form of it in the games, and this fan-game delivers in a very cool way by referencing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! Actually taking place in PokéPark is really unique as well! However, I do have two questions:how many Pokémon will be in the final game, and will you be able to play as a male protagonist? I'm okay with playing as a female protagonist, but I'd much prefer to play as a guy, as I play Pokémon partly for immersion, and it's harder to immerse myself in playing as someone who isn't the same sex as me;Plus, more options is always nice. If you can't do it though, that's fine, I'll still play! Either way, keep up the good work!

Years
  • Okay, this game looks really cool! After I learned that the idea of a Poké Translator was scrapped in Pokémon X & Y, I've always wanted some form of it in the games, and this fan-game delivers in a very cool way by referencing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! Actually taking place in PokéPark is really unique as well! However, I do have two questions:how many Pokémon will be in the final game, and will you be able to play as a male protagonist? I'm okay with playing as a female protagonist, but I'd much prefer to play as a guy, as I play Pokémon partly for immersion, and it's harder to immerse myself in playing as someone who isn't the same sex as me;Plus, more options is always nice. If you can't do it though, that's fine, I'll still play! Either way, keep up the good work!

Thanks so much! :) For the first question, how many that are obtainable in the wild? I don't have the exact number, but looking over my notes, around 220? Might be a good idea on future releases for me to include a list so people know what to look for! Each area has a signpost telling you what is catchable which hopefully should help! There's many more than that if you include the pokemon you face from enemy trainers. For what's actually programmed into the game, all of gen 1-7 and bits of gen 8!
    For the protagonist, great question! I had to get all the sprites done on commission, which got pricey, so I ended up sticking with the female for now. But if a few people mention it I might make the investment and add that as an option on future versions! I think there is a line or two of dialogue that assume the player is female, but that would be easily fixable.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    Thanks for the response! That's a solid amount of catchable Pokemon, especially with the ambition of the other parts of the game! It'll be nice to see what else you can add!

As for the protagonist, I hope you can find the encouragement to commission a male avatar, as, at least for me, it'd be greatly appreciated! Don't do it if it costs too much, though, like you said.

Years
    • Seen today
    Add mega evoltion to raichu it desvering it since its pre evoltions are more loved and its among the weakest fully evolved electric types

Years
  • hi, loving your game, i'm just curious tho, what generation does this game follow?

Glad you're liking it! If you mean story-wise, in terms of mainline games, there's a couple characters from gen 4, 5, and 6 (and Pokemon Colosseum), and this would take place before the events of those games :)
    You'll find catchable pokemon up to gen 8 though if that's what you meant!

Years
  • Why are the Scorbunny line and Grookey line missing hidden abilities in the PBS?

I have a few abilties that aren't functioning properly atm, unfortunately. I appreciate you commenting though, I like knowing what is important to the players! I'll add that to list of things for future patches. I've been having an issue with Mimikyu's disguise as well, for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So.... heading back to heal when you get Delibird to freeze that pond, and it doesn't let you re freeze it when you come back.

Years
  • So.... heading back to heal when you get Delibird to freeze that pond, and it doesn't let you re freeze it when you come back.

Ahh! My deepest apologies, what's really frustrating about that, is I had a beta tester catch that same issue and I could have sworn I had that fixed! I believe the issue should be resolved now with version 2.1 that I am in the process of uploading. Future players shouldn't notice an issue, in your case if you walk onto the tile next to the pond where Delibird initially froze it (2nd from right) it should re-freeze :) Let me know if that doesn't work!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    yo so this game is great and all but im stuck in cove town, i cant find the spring path so wouldnt mind a little help and i found a bug where the sewer bridge extend and you still walk on it so i cant go there

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    and to be clear when i say i cant find the spring path i mean i searched everywhere and its nowhere on either the far left or the far right

Years
    • Seen today
    yo so this game is great and all but im stuck in cove town, i cant find the spring path so wouldnt mind a little help and i found a bug where the sewer bridge extend and you still walk on it so i cant go there

Did you complete the events in Seasong Beach?
    Spring path is the upper left path, here.
    https://prnt.sc/12hp623

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    i did clear it and that road is still blocked by cleared i mean i did both the special luna and sol trainer/did the cave with mawile/freed the for the lighthouse/freed the corsola

Back