• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 24, 2020
Did no one find a way to fix the whole 'game freezes when you talk to the elite 4' issue?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
3 things:
1. Why can't I click any of the signs? It really bothers me lol
2. All the trainers say the same thing and it's really boring.
3. Every 4-5 steps a Pokemon pops up and it's really annoying. Makes you waste all your money on repels

It's just repetitive gameplay. Could've been something good. 2/5

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
Hi, I registered just to help: i had the same problem like many, I COULDN'T PASS THOSE 3 GUARDS AT THE POKEMON HQ. TO FIX THIS BUG JUST MOVE ALL THE POKEMONS FROM BOX 2 AND 3. LET THOSE 2 BOXES EMPTY. ALSO I RELEASED THE BAD EGGS. BUT WITHOUT EMPTYING THE BOX 2 AND 3 I STILL GOT THAT ERROR.
PS: I WROTE WITH CAPS SO EVERYONE TO SEE IT BETTER :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi, is there a pokemon locations or even a list of pokemon available in this hack around?? Will only play to complete Pokedex.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
@dbzmay did you modified the Shinies Ratio?
Because if not.. ¡Surprise! ¡First Shiny since 1 or 2 years ago! <3
Spoiler:

A Moon Gust

Banned
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2023
I like the hack, but I feel like there is too little trainers to gain levels from in order to keep with the leaders.
For example, I went through the game but my team was full of level 40s by the "part" between the last gym leader and elite four, even though I am pretty sure that I have battled any trainer I could've. I grinded from level 40 to level 45 before beating that "part" and the elite four though. Besides that, I really like that this hack is simple and easy to follow and there are no HMs besides Surf and Fly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
If those 3 police men are still guarding HQ and I'm not running any cheats. What do I do?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I got through the police and into the headquarters. I was able to beat Charles and Mewtwo, but the game ended. I wasn't able to continue with the game. It went to the very beginning. I don't know how to fix this problem. Someone please help me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Yo DBZMay, tried out your game and after the first 2 "gyms" I can say I really like it. As a side note I was randomly running through grass and out of freaking nowhere I get a green Sandshrew in my face. Random ass shiny Sandshrew xD.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Is it posible for this rom hack to have additional 6th gen. maybe a revive or version 2 of this? :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 27, 2018
This has, and always will be one of my favorite GBA hacks, it is truly a piece of art.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
I'm finally at the pokemom HQ but it freezes after I enter to fight the first elite. I tried but I can't release the bad eggs or "invisible pokemon." Also there's a new outside the Pokemon HQ and when I try to interact with it, my game freezes as well. Help? I wanna continue this hack so bad

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
I've captured the eight tyrants and gotten eight badges. I go to where victory road should be, get past the guy who gave me TM30, and get to three guards... who say nothing when I talk to them, and just stand there blocking me. What's that about?

Edit: sorry, just saw that this was a common problem. I released the invisible pokemon, but I can't release the bad egg, because it's an egg. Do I need to hatch it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
Hey there ! I just wanted to point out that the Elite 4 glitch is still a thing. A lot of people are having issues when they get to the start of the 3 guards chain on the road to pokemon HQ. The way to fix this issue as of now is to empty BOX 2 and 3 of the pokemon storage computer. Just thought you might want to look into it as it is a pretty annoying glitch. P,s : The hack is awesome by the way :)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I enjoyed this hack up to the point where I am suppose to face the elite 4. Unfortunately it will not let me, I walk the path and get to the guards but cannot talk to them. Upon doing some research I see that it is suppose to tell you that the path is for elite trainers and ask you if you are sure you want to proceed, this does not happen in my game so I am simply suck with nowhere to go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
So after hearing about this hack a couple times and finishing what I could of Gaia, I decided to finally try this hack. I must admit...I am confused. Why do people like this hack?

I'm not asking this because of the glitches, though that certainly is a problem. But add the repetitive trainers and the flimsy storyline in and you get a picture that's not very pretty. Yet people in this very thread call this game their favorite hack, while hacks made much more competently exist.

I'm not trying to bash this hack or the creator. I still have played much, much worse then this. I just don't get why some people think that this one is so amazing. It's honestly baffling.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 3, 2016
Darn, Seeing how your join date is Feb 2016 it looks like I'm not alone in this. I just recently spent the past 3 days grinding this game out to find myself standing outside the gate to the elite four as well. The weird part, is when I watch videos online about the game, other people can make it through fine. I've tried the rom they over here and the original patched mod and imported my save file but nothing worked. Beginning to look like there may not be an answer.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 18, 2019
This is one of the best and most polished rom hacks ive ever played. My only complaits are the awful Ash battle sprite and the tm case glitches.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
This hack, from what I have played of it, is really good, great story... However, I am so tired of the trainers saying the same thing and the misleading signs...

Just finished it tonight... GREAT GAME.

Last edited:
Back