• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Blue Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Wow It seem that you really like hacking to make 3 hacks at once
    I like the idea that all the protagonist have his own games
    This screens are good but I recomend to make the Blue hair more brown than yellow
    Good luck!

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I wasn't sure if you were going to make the other stories to the manga after red adventures, obviously I was wrong :D playing this right now

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2015
    I really really want to play this but when I try to patch it with a clean fire red rom it's just a white screen and I can't do anything and I have tried many different times am I doing something wrong?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Hmhmhmhmhm..... I like this. I love how in each Kanto Adventures Game you've made follows the story of each charcter with extra content added. I cant wait to hear your desision on the Anime Saga Games

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    He has already cancelled every hack except Red Adventure. There is not going to be an anime series hack.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • It's happening! C06, how are you going to handle making four hacks at once? And is Aethestode assisting you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back