• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures- Gold and Silver

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    The shaggy haired male stood in awe of the grass Pokemon. Never could he even fathom the idea of actually owning this magnificent creature. A brilliant smile emerged from his lips as the corners tugged powerfully. He decided he'd let the grass Pokemon follow beside him outside of her Pokeball for a while.

"My name is Liem Tath," he said in greeting to the Chikorita. "and I promise you we'll create the best family around." The green monster tilted it's head in confusion as to what the lean boy was saying. It came out as gibberish... Yet, it humbled him with a smile on it's face.

"Well, we'll work on communication then. Let's get going buddy." he turned to face the forming group. In it was the tomboyish girl from before and now the black haired guy who owned the blue lizard, Totodile. Chikorita seemed uninterested in the hyper Pokemon, it was ready to begin following Liem. A wonderful starter.

They decided to join the group and approaching, Liem openly greeted them, "Liem Tath, good to meet you all -- but we should get going if we want to make any progress before nightfall."

The shaggy haired male stood in awe of the grass Pokemon. Never could he even fathom the idea of actually owning this magnificent creature. A brilliant smile emerged from his lips as the corners tugged powerfully. He decided he'd let the grass Pokemon follow beside him outside of her Pokeball for a while.

"My name is Liem Tath," he said in greeting to the Chikorita. "and I promise you we'll create the best family around." The green monster tilted it's head in confusion as to what the lean boy was saying. It came out as gibberish... Yet, it humbled him with a smile on it's face.

"Well, we'll work on communication then. Let's get going buddy." he turned to face the forming group. In it was the tomboyish girl from before and now the black haired guy who owned the blue lizard, Totodile. Chikorita seemed uninterested in the hyper Pokemon, it was ready to begin following Liem. A wonderful starter.

They decided to join the group and approaching, Liem openly greeted them, "Liem Tath, good to meet you all -- but we should get going if we want to make any progress before nightfall."

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    [[ If I can still apply. ]]

Name: Joshua O' Grady.
    Nickname: Josh.
    Appearance: Short male with eyes that shine like rubies. Shoulder-length blood red hair hang from his head. He usually wears a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and wears faded jeans. He wears a pair of green converse and usually has a cocky grin on his face. He has a diamond earring in his left ear.
    Personality: Joshua is an incredibly cocky character. If he's not taunting others about various things he is at his friend, PJ's house. PJ is part of a big family and their home is also the home of many pokemon. Joshua is also slightly romantic, depending on the situation and he always tries to see everything in a comical way.
    History: Joshua was born in the Sevii Isles as an only child. Before moving to New Bark he was a lonesome person and was very shy, however upon moving to Johto he came out of his shell. He became self confident and always expressed himself. He thanks this to PJ.
    Starter Pokemon: Elekid, if not allowed Cyndaquil.
    Other: -

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: I'm gonna throw down an SU then; sorry if the thread is closed!
    Name: Joseph Schroeder
    Nickname: Joey
    Appearance: Short, brown spikes form Joey's hair, and it is crafted in this style naturally, but Joey likes the look anyways. He owns rectangular glasses but often replaces them with contact lenses if he has the time, since the glasses look too "grown-up" for him. His height is around 5'4" but it seemingly increases everyday. His eyes are a light caramel color, and they're big and oval shaped. A little button nose sits between them. On his slender body, Joey usually wears a either a zip-up hoodie sweatsirt or a collared polo, but both are solid white [barring the small company logos and colored stitching, obviously] with a pair of jeans and white sneakers on the bottom.
    Personality: Joey is the epitome of impulsive- rarely does he think before he acts or speaks, because he hasn't got the time. The boy always seems in a hurry to be somewhere, even though he typically isn't- he just likes to get things done as quickly as possible and waste as little time as possible. I suppose it's just his determination to be the best. Despite this rushed trait, he loves to talk and always has something to say. He's not a mean or rude boy but he does often forget his manners in the midst of his hurry, and his temper is easily unleashed. Joey's still a caring and sympathetic character, and he's always looking for friends.
    History: He grew in Saffron City with his mom, little brother and a Tangela. Things were always buzzing in the city, and that's probably why Joey turned out so rashly. News about Professor Elm's giveaway reached Saffron quickly, and Joey knew he had to go. He had been craving an adventure away from home for years, and so this was his chance.
    Starter Pokemon: egg I guess- can it be an Vulpix? :3

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    "Murray Meyers, Jr., nice to meet you too." the 15-year-old boy said to the newcomer. "And, yes, we should get moving before nightfall, it gets really weird around here at night..." He walked two steps, took out his Johto Map and began looking at it very focused.
    "TOTOTOTOTODILE!" his Totodile shouted behind him, startling him, then it started to laugh.
    "Not funny, Totodile, not funny..."
    Then he turned to the boy and the girl behind him.
    "I've been here, but I don't remember the way very well. And this map doesn't help much...Anyway, do you, by any chance, know where we should go?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    OOC: I Had this big thing planned, but I'll simplify it

Yellow walks into Elm's wearing his backback, hat, jeans and t-shirt.

"Hi there, I'm Yellow"

Elm looks at Yellow and then at the Magby on the table.

"Oh hello Yellow, I have the perfect Pokemon for you, Magby"

"Cool, I've admired Magby for a while"

Yellow goes over to the Magby and shakes it's little hand.

"Hi Magby"

"Magy...Magy...Magy"

Yellow brings Magby up and puts him in his open flap backpack.

"This way, I can keep you with me at all times"

"Magy...Magy...Magy"

Magby replies happily as Yellow looks at the other trainers.

"I'll join, I was planning on picking up a map next city"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine walked shyly over to the small group. "I...couldn't help but overhear... co...could i join you guys" she said softly her shyness coming out so much she was shaking in fear of being turned down.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Sure, why not?" the kid in the white shirt said.
    "Name's Murray, Murray Meyers Jr." he said extending his hand.
    His totodile sat down and took a little nap.
    "Don't worry, Totodile, we will head for Cherrygrove soon...if only I remembered the way..."

Lilliana

Years
    "th...thanks" the girl said her purple dress blowing in the wind as she took the offered hand.
    "My...n...name...is R...Raine" she said shyly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Yellow looks up at the two.

"I don't think, I formally introduced myself, I'm Yellow...and I guess as of now, this is my Magby."

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked over at him "n...nice to m..meet you" she said softly and shyly.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Hi..." the tall kid said to the newcomer. "My name is Murray and this here is Totodile."
    Murray then looked at the sky. The sun was setting.
    "...It's getting dark. We gotta get going...Yellow, you can come along as you wish."
    He took out his Town Map and began to look at it again.
    "Hmmm...Can't make hads or tails out of this...Wait a sec...That's...I think it's...this way..." he said pointing at the road that led to Route 29. "...I've been here before...I remember this sign..." The sign said "Welcome to New Bark Town. Murray got ahead and saw another sign. This one said "ROUTE 29 - CHERRYGROVE CITY AHEAD"
    "Gotcha..." he said going back to where Raine, Yellow, their Pokémon and Totodile were "Yup, it's this way..."

Lilliana

Years
    Raine nodded "Alright" she said softly holding her Pokemon egg in her arms. "Th..thanks for letting me join you"

Years
    Is it too late to join? :)

Name: Tristan
    Nickname: N/A
    Appearance: Fairly tall, he has yellow spiky hair, usually wears a black hoodie. He also wears glasses, and has blue eyes.
    Personality: He's kind of stubborn at times, usually to people he doesn't know very well, or when he's being forced to do something he doesn't want to do. But when he's around someone he knows and can trust, he's more comfortable and is more.. free.
    History: He never really thought there was much point to life when he was younger, and he just wanted to stay safe in his little town, Newbark the rest of his life to stay safe. When he turned 10 his opinion started to change. He wanted to see and do certain things before his life ended. An adventure is all he needs.
    Starter Pokemon: Piplup (If that's not allowed, sorry. I'll pick another Pokemon.)
    Other: Is this required? Lol

Tony Montana

Years
    Murray was walking with his Totodile and friends behind him when he noticed the sun wasn't there, but the moon had taken its place.
    "Well, no biggie...I kinda saw this coming...Time to set up camp..."
    He then started building his tent back up, and then he took out his sleeping bag
    "Got one of these, Raine?"

Lilliana

Years
    Raine nodded "Y..yeah" she said setting up her tent and taking her sleeping bag out of her pack being careful of her Pokemon Egg.

Years
    Tristan had started into Route 29 earlier, and it was getting dark. He could have proceeded on to Cherrygrove City, but he figured he needed at least one more Pokemon to continue his journey. But right now, he needed to find a good place to rest for the night.

He eventually found a couple of trainers setting up tents. He approached them slowly. These were the first trainers he'd seen on his journey, maybe they could become friends. "Hi..."

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked over at the newcomer and became more shy she was craddling the Pokemon Egg in her hands, it felt warm as she hugged it to her. "h....hel..hello" she finally managed to get out shyly.

Back