• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter Beta 1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Updates:
-Finished Donphan Robbery Chapter:
aFOHUey.png
8K3TQBB.png
ADQi2in.png

X0wP0th.png
eHlrxZm.png
U9IcWQg.png

-New Banner
JhAqMrI.gif

Years
This hack will be really great when you finish it, but I have a question, are you planning to change gold's sprite and make a better one?, I don't know if someone thinks like me but I don't like that sprite too much, looking forward to this hack, keep the good work!

Years
This hack will be really great when you finish it, but I have a question, are you planning to change gold's sprite and make a better one?, I don't know if someone thinks like me but I don't like that sprite too much, looking forward to this hack, keep the good work!

So, I thought about it and Yeah, I am changing the sprites. They are Coronis' sprites, I've just added movement to them. Also you can admire the maps for Sprout Tower(Thank you Sword^^).

Here they are:
Xxv4THF.png
fXPPs4g.png
U9bfIXw.png

Years
So, I thought about it and Yeah, I am changing the sprites. They are Coronis' sprites, I've just added movement to them. Also you can admire the maps for Sprout Tower(Thank you Sword^^).

Here they are:
Xxv4THF.png
fXPPs4g.png
U9bfIXw.png
ok, now we are talking man! I like by far this sprites than the other ones. And I really like the tower, it's great! Keep the good work bro!

Years
Wow the game is looking good.I wish you luck on completing everything :) I'm just wondering why can't I download.I was looking forward to it but it says its private when I go to the download page.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
I Walked into the Pokemon Center in Cherrygrove and my screen just turned black???
Sorry but is this suppose to happen???

Years
Yeah! Finally I can play this game, I'm reading gold chapter's manga and now I want to play this game even more! Keep the good work bro, looking forward to this hack and blue chapter as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back