• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter Beta 1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Some updates for you guys.

-Route 29 Completed
-Cherrygrove City Completed

Last chapter for the demo will be released soon.

Years
Small updates:

- Routes 30 and 31 are done thanks to sword.
(Route 31 won't be playable in Alpha 1)

- Last event will be done this week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 18, 2015
Can you make a blue chapter too please, the person who started it doesn't have enough time to finish it and that was my favorite one

Years
Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter Alpha 1 Released:
From Chapters Murkrow Flies - Buzzing Elekid
Please patch onto a clean Fire Red ROM.
Download

Bugs:
-Tilescreen is a little messed up

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The alpha is pretty good, definitely looking forward to more updates in the future. Gold's story is really interesting, so it will be fun to play. Just a question: is English your first language? Some of the sentences in the alpha were a little confusing, but no big deal keep up the good work :D

Years
Can you make a blue chapter too please, the person who started it doesn't have enough time to finish it and that was my favorite one
Yeah man, the Blue chapter is really interesting and fun to play, I hope you can do a Blue Chapter too but I want to play the Gold Chapter first, so if you are going to make a blue chapter too, please focus on the Gold chapter first, good luck :)

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
I hope you'll prove us your games will be of the same quality as Aethestode's would've been.

Years
I hope you'll prove us your games will be of the same quality as Aethestode's would've been.

Oh, I will!

If you lose to the Murkrow the games freezes after the pokemon center song

Thank you for reporting this bug. It will be fixed for Beta 1.

Updates:

-New Banner I made for Gold Chapter
sjTY6gm.jpg

-Updates for Gold Chapter will be released after I release a Chapter for Yellow.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Yes, this looks amazing! I can't wait to play this, sadly I have studying to do at the moment...if you need any more beta players, I'll be happy to help as well. Always wanted to beta a game. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see how this will turn out!

Years
Updates:

Oak Strikes Chapter:
q4nbYO9.png

-Here's the new for the hacks of when they will be released.....
Blue(Beta 2) and Gold(Beta 1) Will be released after 5-6 chapters are finished.
Yellow(Beta 2) and Green(Beta 4) will be the same.
-Violet City is Mapped (Thank You Sword)
-All 3 Levels of Sprout Tower is Mapped

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
Looking forward to this and the others espically if it's just as good as red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back