• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter Beta 1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey guys! only sending this to show you the new banner for the hack:
AgJVNbe.png

Also new title image:
0r6uzwA.png
hope you like it!
(Credits go to Clara from WaH) also finished with some Minisprites, soon I'll insert the new tiles :)

Fac

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
nice update! when i play this game there some sprite issues like title image is buggy also sprite color and wrong sprite instead of Silver it's become Blue's sprite, also Gold sprite kinda buggy

Years
nice update! when i play this game there some sprite issues like title image is buggy also sprite color and wrong sprite instead of Silver it's become Blue's sprite, also Gold sprite kinda buggy

Now, I'm redoing Gold's sprite due to some problems I had (nothing so serious, the sprite is indexed and that stuff, but the problem is with the palette, I'm creating a better one so I can use the same palette for Crystal and also fixing some little details in Gold's sprite) also thanks for your support, hopefully I'll be updating soon ^_^

Years
  • Age 66
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
Now, I'm redoing Gold's sprite due to some problems I had (nothing so serious, the sprite is indexed and that stuff, but the problem is with the palette, I'm creating a better one so I can use the same palette for Crystal and also fixing some little details in Gold's sprite) also thanks for your support, hopefully I'll be updating soon ^_^

I think i found some bugs..

First Bug

bug01.JPG

Second Bug

Item Potion keeps respawning and allow to get unlimited potions.
If you take the potion and you go down to the rocks the potion item will appear again.

bug02.JPG

Third Bug

bug03.JPG
bug04.JPG

4th Bug

After you complete "Violet City" Events if you go back to the previous route and you pass near the female trainer
something weird happens. And if you try to go back to "Violet City" once you reach gold duplicated sprite the game freeze.

bug05.JPG
bug06.JPG

Years
I think i found some bugs..

Spoiler:
Well, I know they're annoying but, I'm restarting the whole hack with new tiles, sprites and that stuff, but I think the bugs you're seeing will not occur in the next release ;)

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys, just posting to tell that I've finished with all the OWs I'll need foro the first Alpha, now I'm working with tiles right now, and Aldo to say that I'm not going to update soon because my Internet service is off (I'm talking in a friend's phone) hope it doesn't bother any of you.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
This hack looks absolutely gorgeous i must say, Especially your mapping style. I'll be waiting for a longer beta before i play. Good luck with this!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
will we get the original soundtracks from pokemon Gen 2?

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
So.. this hackrom is based on the Pokémon GSC manga?
look interesting but the map and tiles need improvement

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
owh,the ownership has been changed?huhuhu it might be good after all, he might be busy with all the other hack he's been working on, adventure, yellow,green and blue, gosh,i hope you can keep this up to heartgold chapter dude zero.4!!! keep up the good work ^^ cheers!!!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I looking forward to this because i like games that follows the anime or manga keep up the good work and i wish you good luck

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Please don't revive threads that have not been posted in for quite some time. Zero.4, if you want the thread opened just contact a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back