• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter Beta 1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
I can't patch this game, I tried it with a clean firered rom 1.0 USA

What I made wrong??

Years
Hey, wonderful Hack until now :D
But I'm stuck in the Pokemon centre in Cherrygrove City, when I enter it, the screen turns black, and I'm using the newest Beta Version :(

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
What FireRed ROM I should use? I tried 2 clean ROMs which has CRC: DD88761C and 84EE4776 but both are not match what UPS patch want:S

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
hello, I cannot patch the firered rom.. I tried ask my friends to patch it for me, but they also cannot patch the rom as well

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
Hi, good job on your hacking, i hope you can finish this game as soon as possible, it doesn't have to have some extra chapter like red chapter, just finish the main story, i's sure everybody is fire up for this ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
Is there anyway to get Pokemon Adventure Gold Chapter beta 1.1 without patching this? Thanks. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
For this download how can i download this without patching this? Please? thanks. want to play this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back