• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • Another movie would be great! I haven't watched the Zoroark movie either, so that movie gets my vote.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Another movie, yay! I'll vote for Zoroark because I've seen the last two already.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Alright, the last movie! Giratina and the sky warrior!I'll be there! Just like I said for the last two movies. See you there!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Thanks for the movie guys! c: has been a while since I saw Giratine and the sky warrior last ^^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I could only watch the first bit of the Shaymin movie, but I love it since it's such a sassy diva. :D

Zoroark movie is fine by me. :3

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Thanks for the stream, it was my first time seeing that movie and I enjoyed it :D

Um, I haven't seen the Victini or Zoroark movie, soooo I vote for Zoroark.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • So just finished watching the Giratina movie :D
    As always, a lot of fun, although i didnt really like Shayming talking
    Still, great stream, and Shaymin makes up for it in cuteness so (:

The Lucario movie was really entertaining as well
    I like how he first is all serious, and then in the end sacrifices to save all
    Also, the Regis part was both creepy and intense

Excited to find out what other movie we get to see :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Well, seems like just about everyone's in favour of the Zoroark movie, so I guess that's the one we'll be streaming. However, I think we might stream it Wednesday, since most people probably aren't even aware that there's gonna be one more movie. The movie won't count towards the watch 'em all emblem though :p

EDIT

Alright guys! The Zoroark movie will be streamed Wednesday, same time as all other days. Watching the movie isn't required to receive the emblem for watching all the movies. It can however count for any of the other movies you didn't get to watch, so if you just missed one movie, well here's your chance to receive the emblem anyways!

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • Agh, I'm so mad at myself that I missed the last movie. >.< By the time I remembered I was too late to catch it. Oh well, I guess I'll try to catch the Zoroark movie, even if it doesn't count towards the emblem.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Agh, I'm so mad at myself that I missed the last movie. >.< By the time I remembered I was too late to catch it. Oh well, I guess I'll try to catch the Zoroark movie, even if it doesn't count towards the emblem.
    Since there seems to be quite a few people who managed to just miss one movie, I've changed it so that the Zoroark movie can count towards the emblem, however watching the movie isn't required to receive the "watch 'em all" emblem :) Basically, you just need to watch 4 movies to receive the emblem, so yeah :p

Wait is the Zoroark movie Tuesday or Wednesday? It still say Tuesday on the first post.
    Ah oops. Added it before moving the stream to Wednesday, and forgot to change it back xD But yeah, the stream is Wednesday :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Ah oops. Added it before moving the stream to Wednesday, and forgot to change it back xD But yeah, the stream is Wednesday :)

So, just to be 100% clear: Today, Tuesday, NO stream right? And Zoroark will air tomorrow, Wednesday, at the usual 3 streamings? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back