• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    11 am movie stream? Count me in on that! :D <3

I will also *try* to make it to the movie streams as possible.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    2PM and 8PM, I'll commit them to memory. It's a good time to eat lunch/dinner and watch a movie too. 8D

Years
    Just a reminder, the next movie showing is in roughly a half-hour from now (at 6pm GMT), so be sure to arrive soon with your popcorn!

Years
    Just a reminder, I'm showing the Pikachu short first, so y'all have some time to arrive to the next showing. :)

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
    ah i joined at towards the end during the mewtwo pokeballs scene and i cant see the other one because its too late for me D: is it possible for me to be added?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thanks for streaming Mewtwo Strikes Back, guys. Haven't watched the movie in more than 8 years, and it felt great to finally be able to watch it again.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Such a great movie, thank you for the stream! I'll try to join tomorrow evening as well ^_^

Years
    Hey everyone, the next showing of the first movie is in 24 minutes from the time of this post! Hope to see y'all there!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Looks like I barely caught the first movie. I'll be watching the next three throughout the weekend, most noticeably the final showings(8PM Eastern time). Count me in.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Mewtwo strikes back today was simply awesome!! Loved every minute of it :D
    Really looking forward to all the other movies, since i haven't seen any of those (:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Watching it now, just got onto the crying part... I was there as snoreslax.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
    Years
    It was awesome. Though how did only two or three people (including me) catch the part where Team Rocket called a Scyther an Alakazam? Oh well.

(I was there as Sethgraystone, by the way.)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Well, that's the end of the streams of the first movie! Thanks for watching y'all. Tomorrow is the Celebi movie, same streaming times. Hope to see you there! :)

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
    Had a lot of fun, it had been so long since I'd seen that movie, loved it as much as I did back then.

@SetheKing

I was one of the people who noticed that. I thought it was just because it was a silhouette that it looked like a Alakazam, but I'm pretty positive that was a Scyther.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    It was awesome. Though how did only two or three people (including me) catch the part where Team Rocket called a Scyther an Alakazam? Oh well.

(I was there as Sethgraystone, by the way.)

When i was watching it this morning, there was actually a large number of ppl who noticed (:

Well, that's the end of the streams of the first movie! Thanks for watching y'all. Tomorrow is the Celebi movie, same streaming times. Hope to see you there! :)

Looking forward to watch the Celebi movie!! See you there :D

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    when is the next stream?, i was not able to make it for the first celebi movie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back