• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen today
    I want to ask when pokemon shattred stones will be updated it have been 2 years from its latest realease and i noticed i cant battle the fighting type gym leader beacuse of loop of which preventing to progress beyond this point please update it or fix this loop

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I want to ask when pokemon shattred stones will be updated it have been 2 years from its latest realease and i noticed i cant battle the fighting type gym leader beacuse of loop of which preventing to progress beyond this point please update it or fix this loop

Sorry, I can only do so much on my own.
    I've been focused Aureolin recently so any free time I have I use on that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Just boot up the new download and your save file will carry over.

So....open the game in the V3 folder instead of the V2 folder?

Also where do I find the Magmarizer and how do I evolve Phantump in this game?

I wanna know how to evolve Chromian Exeggcute as well.

And...I was surprised to find a Lv. 40 Abomasnow wandering around in the overworld.

Years
    • Seen today
    But why aureolin is allready complete while shatteed stones left with 8 gyms for 2 years also even if post game is not in yet in fan game standrats aureolin is finished besides of post game which isnt as much like the main plot i know since i am developing a fan game too so i know what i am talking about in this point gym leaders remetchs and probaly getting legendries cant it be fixed at the very least ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    loving this game so far! just encountered a glitch. 2 eggs that are given to me when i have a full party doesnt go to the box?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    loving this game so far! just encountered a glitch. 2 eggs that are given to me when i have a full party doesnt go to the box?

I've been looking for a fix for this, I think i'm going to have to just go with giving them as gifts instead. I'll sort this for the next update.

But why aureolin is allready complete while shatteed stones left with 8 gyms for 2 years also even if post game is not in yet in fan game standrats aureolin is finished besides of post game which isnt as much like the main plot i know since i am developing a fan game too so i know what i am talking about in this point gym leaders remetchs and probaly getting legendries cant it be fixed at the very least ?

Please know that it is my own choice to discontinue my older games.
    Please DM me about this if you would like to talk more about it, I would rather leave this thread for Aureolin.

Going to have to wait for the level 100 glitch to be fixed before I try the Gym Leader Rematches

Really not sure what is causing this, I've looked through the scripts a few times and I just cannot find a fix.
    I will keep looking though.

So....open the game in the V3 folder instead of the V2 folder?

Also where do I find the Magmarizer and how do I evolve Phantump in this game?

I wanna know how to evolve Chromian Exeggcute as well.

And...I was surprised to find a Lv. 40 Abomasnow wandering around in the overworld.

Yes literally download the new version and play the file in the v1.3 folder.
    All first stage Chromian Forms evolve through happiness but note some like Chromian Exeggcute and Koffing will only evolve into their existing regional variants.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hey fun game! I really enjoyed it... not ridiculously hard but challenging enough and very enjoyable! I would recommend it :) I thought it was awesome how so many of my favorite mons were available, and gen 8 ones who i havent used because i dont have a switch and most fan games dont have them yet. And it was a lot of fun to play! Here's my winning team :)

Vaporeon (Fluffy): L87
    Gardevoir (Trap): L83
    Alolan Muk (CleanFreak the in game trade): L94 (man he grew soooo fast)
    Serperior (Sally): L81
    Tyranitar (Lady): L84
    Dragonite (Polka Dot): L82

I enountered another bug, when i was doing the league championship and tried to leave to heal during "half time", a police officer was in front of the league building and i got stuck there... if that makes sense... anyway thank you for a very enjoyable game!! I can't remember the last time I used vaporeon and dragonite which was great, probably since i played red and blue when i was a kid. haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Hey fun game! I really enjoyed it... not ridiculously hard but challenging enough and very enjoyable! I would recommend it :) I thought it was awesome how so many of my favorite mons were available, and gen 8 ones who i havent used because i dont have a switch and most fan games dont have them yet. And it was a lot of fun to play! Here's my winning team :)

Vaporeon (Fluffy): L87
    Gardevoir (Trap): L83
    Alolan Muk (CleanFreak the in game trade): L94 (man he grew soooo fast)
    Serperior (Sally): L81
    Tyranitar (Lady): L84
    Dragonite (Polka Dot): L82

I enountered another bug, when i was doing the league championship and tried to leave to heal during "half time", a police officer was in front of the league building and i got stuck there... if that makes sense... anyway thank you for a very enjoyable game!! I can't remember the last time I used vaporeon and dragonite which was great, probably since i played red and blue when i was a kid. haha.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game.
    Just a quick question about the bug.
    Did you upgrade to v1.3?
    This was supposed to have been fixed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I've been looking for a fix for this, I think i'm going to have to just go with giving them as gifts instead. I'll sort this for the next update.

Yes literally download the new version and play the file in the v1.3 folder.
    All first stage Chromian Forms evolve through happiness but note some like Chromian Exeggcute and Koffing will only evolve into their existing regional variants.

Thanks!

So about the eggs, does that mean we won't be able to buy multiples anymore?

And..I think Chansey may need to be an overworld Pokemon so that you can easily grind. It would work best before the Rumble Arena section of the story. Maybe it could be located in the route where Nosepass, Sentret, and Swinub are the overworld Pokemon?

Right now, the best grinding method is that Lv. 40 Abomasnow I mentioned earlier. (Or that Gengar outside the ghost tower).

I know the level scaling thing is an option but this might need to be added for those who don't choose that option.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    Mate I don't know if its a bug or a glitch but the Reniclus of the physic gym leader was not getting a damage or health loss due to toxic and leech seed .In that battle I used toxic on it and then later used leech seed on it but I noticed non of them are actually giving any damage neither posion damage nor health recover form it...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Mate I don't know if its a bug or a glitch but the Reniclus of the physic gym leader was not getting a damage or health loss due to toxic and leech seed .In that battle I used toxic on it and then later used leech seed on it but I noticed non of them are actually giving any damage neither posion damage nor health recover form it...

That's actually due to magic guard

Back