• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aurora [Beta 1.3.1] (04/24/18)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 27, 2021
I?ll wait and redownload it once a few more bugs have been squashed (I had 1.2) but it?s still not a bad hack!

Reactions: vxo

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
That's not a bad ideia. I don't know the general opinion but in my opinion what I love the most in hacks is good story line, features and graphics

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
Hey, do you know when the update will be posted? I made it to Opulent Forest but it's broken. Also, once it does come out, how do I go about using the new version without having to restart my game? It'll be my first time downloading a hack update. P.S, I love the game to bits and pieces. It's beautiful.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 3, 2019
Hello.
has a bug that prevents me from continuing. After getting the fifth badge and returning to the city with a route blocked by two "guards" and as soon as I enter this route I seem to be under the grass and I am unable to face the coach.

Years
  • Seen today
Hello.
has a bug that prevents me from continuing. After getting the fifth badge and returning to the city with a route blocked by two "guards" and as soon as I enter this route I seem to be under the grass and I am unable to face the coach.

You should probably read the main post;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 18, 2019
Love the game so far. I see your discord link is expired if you have another invite I'd appreciate it :)

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Love the game so far. I see your discord link is expired if you have another invite I'd appreciate it :)

i'm pretty sure this hack is put on hold at the moment, so i think it would be best to comment once he posts an update (whenever that is)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Im very impressed with english hackers, simple graphics and high quality
I like u game bro, i gonna prove this

vxo

ROM Hacker
Years
Please continue this if not you please hackrepairman

If hackrepairman is willing to, I could send him the latest version of this mod to fix up. I stopped working on Aurora due to a game breaking bug where the Pokémon Menu would crash the game and some other random bugs that make the game unplayable.

Years
If hackrepairman is willing to, I could send him the latest version of this mod to fix up. I stopped working on Aurora due to a game breaking bug where the Pokémon Menu would crash the game and some other random bugs that make the game unplayable.

He's currently doing a collab with the creator of Azure Horizons but I'm sure he'll help you if you PM him

Back