• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Azolla - Adventures in Amami

Qwilfish

Years
  • Pokemon Azolla - Adventures in Amami
    <-- Credits : Wolfer for the art and the idea ..

A sprite made of the art from Wolfer .. just the tail remade .. when you want can use .. It's in scizor from fire red colors ..

By the way good hack .. and Wolfer .. great art .. like your drawings .. when you want I can make sprites of them ;)
    Urk. Wolfer has already made that. Urk again.

I'll find a way to use it though. Maybe on the title screen?

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • Gah. It's 3am and I've been lurking /b/ the past 4 hours. I haven't gotten any of my homework done needless to say.
    Anyways, I was just wondering, is the storyline done?

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Wow!
    I really like this hack.
    The new Pokemon done is great.
    especially the fox Pokemon(s)(the starters).
    If you need help, ask me.
    Good luck. :)

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Urk. Wolfer has already made that. Urk again.

I'll find a way to use it though. Maybe on the title screen?

-->

Ehm .. Wolfer? .. Do you think you can draw the pokemon and I sprite them? .. Don't you think mine look better .. when NO .. you don't need to use it .. I just ask ..

Qwilfish

Years
  • Gah. It's 3am and I've been lurking /b/ the past 4 hours. I haven't gotten any of my homework done needless to say.
    Anyways, I was just wondering, is the storyline done?
    Close to being done.

And Tamerhaider, thanks. Will it be okay if I ask you a few questions when I need to?

@Feaky - Wolfer's looks more like a pokémon, yet yours is more pixel-over-ish.

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Close to being done.

And Tamerhaider, thanks. Will it be okay if I ask you a few questions when I need to?

@Feaky - Wolfer's looks more like a pokémon, yet yours is more pixel-over-ish.

Ok .. when you think so .. ehm . when you need some sprites then Pm me .. good luck with your hack ..

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • ok, its not my area, but here is Plurefoot. so there now you have something from me to prove i have been working. I know, its a rip on weedle, but i needed something for the screen shot. (coming soon)

Qwilfish

Years
  • ok, its not my area, but here is Plurefoot. so there now you have something from me to prove i have been working. I know, its a rip on weedle, but i needed something for the screen shot. (coming soon)
    It's a start. I'll make a non-rip later, but yeah, use that for a screenshot.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • ok, i have also been working on a map of Zizania, but working with school and a mom who is ticked off at me, it gets hard to get on the computer.

ok, also i was getting bored with just mapping so i am starting on making the pokedex.

Last edited:

Wolfer

~MidKnightCat on deviantART
    Years
  • OMG!
    Sorry I haven't been on!
    I've just now gotten a new Computer, which WILL allow IE to work properly... So I promise I'll be on a lot more...

Feaky, D: Your Sprites aren't "better" than mine D:
    Art is art! D: And forward-facing Sprites for Pokemon are /OUT/ ><; They need to be at a 45 degree clockwise angle D:

Thanks for keeping me on the team, Qwil, I'll contribute more soon D:

33 Youeffoh - UFO Pokemon - Psychic
    34 Vaderse - UFO Pokemon (Evo) - Psychic/Steel

These OK for me to do? Or are they taken...

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • OMG!
    Sorry I haven't been on!
    I've just now gotten a new Computer, which WILL allow IE to work properly... So I promise I'll be on a lot more...

Feaky, D: Your Sprites aren't "better" than mine D:
    Art is art! D: And forward-facing Sprites for Pokemon are /OUT/ ><; They need to be at a 45 degree clockwise angle D:

Thanks for keeping me on the team, Qwil, I'll contribute more soon D:

33 Youeffoh - UFO Pokemon - Psychic
    34 Vaderse - UFO Pokemon (Evo) - Psychic/Steel

These OK for me to do? Or are they taken...

Sorry wolfer .. and by the way : your drawings are really good I like them much ..

Wolfer

~MidKnightCat on deviantART
    Years
  • xDD; Yeah, coz I normally stuff that up :B

Feaky, don't worry o: Your Sprites are GOOD, they're just not angled right D:
    Try for an easier one <3

Also, Qwil, what ARE we doing about the title screen and stuff? Like, would there be any SAI/Photoshop Art I could do? [Not too good with backgrounds, but I could draw the Pokemon pretty damn well]

Qwilfish

Years
  • xDD; Yeah, coz I normally stuff that up :B

Feaky, don't worry o: Your Sprites are GOOD, they're just not angled right D:
    Try for an easier one <3

Also, Qwil, what ARE we doing about the title screen and stuff? Like, would there be any SAI/Photoshop Art I could do? [Not too good with backgrounds, but I could draw the Pokemon pretty damn well]
    The title screen I think I'll do myself. With Cyclone.

Sadly, the title screen still needs to be sprites, so no art. =/

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Wow, the Hack Really Great. I mean really great, and Wolfer you are an awesome artist that includes Spriting and your drawingy thingy.

Back