• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    It doesn't matter. If they don't have time, they should not play a game that takes time they don't have. Hacking is not an option if you want to play online with other people. If you don't like how the game works, don't go online with your own made up rules where you only need to hack to get a Pokemon into an online environment that is made for the official way of playing the game. Why don't you guys let us have our hackfree official online environment?

I don't get why you're hatin, the "hackers" are still playing fair, haven't you played Black 2 Wi-Fi? If you did then you would have encountered lots of hacked pokemon, yes? Weren't you able to still beat them if you are experienced? Just like how you sometimes lose game, hackers do too. Also, keep on dreamin son if you want Pokemon a hackfree online game, nearly every single online game has been either hacked or modded, so suck it up and play the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    They have already confirmed they are extending the trial and Celebi. So you have nothing to worry about.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    poke transfer is back up in Japan, e-store working fine, yet still no news on when everyone else gets the bank. be nice if they gave us a general time frame.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    But Japan does not have Bank yet, last I checked.

*continues transferring stuff*

no, but it's a step, plus there's a rumor of a Jan 7th release, but only a rumor as of now, really shouldn't be that long of a wait unless they're redoing the bank itself

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw a couple of photos online with illegal pokemon transferred through the pokebank. Even though they got through they did not have one if those blue star thingies so they probably can't play with those pokemon online. But still have it in their singleplayer possession.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw a couple of photos online with illegal pokemon transferred through the pokebank. Even though they got through they did not have one if those blue star thingies so they probably can't play with those pokemon online. But still have it in their singleplayer possession.

Yes, sadly a few hacked pokemon are making through the transfer. I have seen lvl 5 Lugia's and Ho-oh's, and even a lvl 1, 6IV, shiny ditto on the GTS.

Years
  • Yes, sadly a few hacked pokemon are making through the transfer. I have seen lvl 5 Lugia's and Ho-oh's, and even a lvl 1, 6IV, shiny ditto on the GTS.

Level 5 Lugia and Ho-Ohs are legit.

But otherwise I agree. Not just a few hacked 'mons, but a LOT of them.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Level 5 Lugia and Ho-Ohs are legit.

But otherwise I agree. Not just a few hacked 'mons, but a LOT of them.

When have level 5 Lugias and Ho-ohs been legit?

hope we see the bank with mario tennis and smb3 tommarow

edeit seem the bank is coming tommarow https://www.computerandvideogames.c...-eshop-update-pokmon-bank-super-mario-bros-3/

Unfortunately, that article is dated December 23rd, before all the Nintendo server issues crap, so it offers no indiccation of the Bank being released soon.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    lol your right and could hoho and lugia from dream radar be level 5

Ohhhhh, there we go! You're right. I checked the Bulbapedia page for the Dream Radar, and it says that you can get level 5 Lugias, Ho-ohs, Palkias, and Diaglas. I didn't know that, since I never bothered with the Dream Radar whatsoever.

Years
  • That also makes Level 5 Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus possible.

Level 1 Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are available through the TRU Arceus event.

Years
  • I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw a couple of photos online with illegal pokemon transferred through the pokebank. Even though they got through they did not have one if those blue star thingies so they probably can't play with those pokemon online. But still have it in their singleplayer possession.

The blue pentagon is not a hack indicator, it is just a mere indicator for a kalos inhabitant. So if the pokemon has a blue pentagon it was born in Kalos. Pokemon that are of other regions do not have this blue pentagon :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    If only Nintendo would announce a release date soon. That would make the wait for Pokebank much less annoying. :/

I got my hopes up when I saw the article posted, but then I realized it was an old article, and now I'm sad again lol.

Back