• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen today
    Rare Candy code: 012059D9 01635AD9

Changes first item in the Medicine Pocket to 99 Rare Candies. Make sure that you have at least 1 item in the pocket, or it will corrupt the bag.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    How do I get Larvesta? I cant find a way down to B4 in the ruins where its supposed to be

McBeckon

Pokémaniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I'm a ways into the game and haven't found a metal coat yet - can I get a hint on where it is?

Years
    • Seen today
    Update v1.1 is now released. This fixes a few minor bugs that had been found in v1.0. Saves from v1.0 can be loaded on v1.1. Make sure to save in a building (like a Pokecenter) using the in-game save (not a state save), then copy the new v1.1 ROM into the same location as the 1.0 ROM. Remove or rename the old ROM, and make sure the new ROM has the same filename as the original one (bw3genesis.gbc, for example).

Changelog:
    -Bianca no longer gives duplicates of her postgame item
    -Blitzle and Zebstrika look better in the PC interface
    -Wild Snorunt now knows more than just Mean Look
    -Fixed an incorrect Rival battle
    -THAT ONE HOUSE no longer traps you inside if you go into the back
    -Dawn Stone displays the "able/not able" message correctly
    -Touched up some graphics in the sewer

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    I found a shiny Vulpix and I'm trying to evolve it, when's the earliest you can obtain a fire stone? I've gotten to Nacrene City and have gotten just about every other stone at this point.

Years
    • Seen today
    I found a shiny Vulpix and I'm trying to evolve it, when's the earliest you can obtain a fire stone? I've gotten to Nacrene City and have gotten just about every other stone at this point.

There's one on a ledge in Lentimas Town, you can get another in Accumula Town

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    HkPcOSK
    GSVWTMv

Image #1: To the east of the ranch, the two right hand tiles of the barrier are intangible. This doesn't cause any actual issues though (other than the weird forest border sprites), since collision is done correctly behind it.
    Image #2: To the east of Humilau City, this first trainer has a text wrapping error.

Edit: image embed isn't working for some reason https://imgur.com/a/HkPcOSK https://imgur.com/a/GSVWTMv

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2023
    Hey 2 things, 1 love the game, but is there a way to grind experience faster than the old fashioned way and 2 I'm assuming petil is in the same situation as cottonee do you know where I can find a leaf stone at all?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey 2 things, 1 love the game, but is there a way to grind experience faster than the old fashioned way and 2 I'm assuming petil is in the same situation as cottonee do you know where I can find a leaf stone at all?

There's a Rare Candy code that was posted yesterday. A Leaf Stone can be found in Lostlorn Forest, and there's another in Accumula Town. You can also buy them at Shopping Mall Nine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How i can get Archen? I needed to change some team members for team planning, and found that a cool flying mon could be Archeops for my team, also grats for the release ^^, i waited this project for a LOOOONG time, grinded also the demo, and now i've got already 6 badges in the full release, can't wait for the transfer to Polished Crystal Engine with probably Abilities, forms and neat things, but the game is amazing already :D

Years
    • Seen today
    How i can get Archen? I needed to change some team members for team planning, and found that a cool flying mon could be Archeops for my team, also grats for the release ^^, i waited this project for a LOOOONG time, grinded also the demo, and now i've got already 6 badges in the full release, can't wait for the transfer to Polished Crystal Engine with probably Abilities, forms and neat things, but the game is amazing already :D

Thanks! To get Archen:
    Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Given the current state of th egame I get why a lot of moves would have been nixed but I'm honestly surprised to see that Vulaby/mandibuzz doesnt have Bone Rush, as thats always been a core asset to its movepool. Also where is the ice beam/thunderbolt/flamethrower tutor?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This romhack is definitely special, it almost looks like an official pokémon game, it's so polished...
    Castelia city looks sooo good.
    Thank you very much for this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Given the current state of th egame I get why a lot of moves would have been nixed but I'm honestly surprised to see that Vulaby/mandibuzz doesnt have Bone Rush, as thats always been a core asset to its movepool. Also where is the ice beam/thunderbolt/flamethrower tutor?

A lot of moves had to be cut due to the game engine only supporting up to 255 moves, so a lot of the ones that only appear on one or two mons had to be replaced with more generic moves. You can find TMs for those moves in the following areas:
    Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ok I wasnt sure if the tutor was still a thing or not for this game, and that makes sense Bone Rush is seldom seen on anything.

Back