• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
Enjoying the game a lot. Anybody able to tell me where/how early I can get a Shell Stone? Want to run Escavalier but Karrablast is such a dead weight.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Enjoying the game a lot. Anybody able to tell me where/how early I can get a Shell Stone? Want to run Escavalier but Karrablast is such a dead weight.

The first one in the overworld is in Pinwheel Forest, but you can also get them from the Virbank Game Corner.

Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I hope that when the next update comes (since I know the polished edition will be a long time off undoubtedly) that theres a fix for how pokemon stats are generated upon an encounter. It always bothered me that in G/S/C that female pokemon were often very weak due to the fact female pokemon were specifically coded that way for the gender to be applied upon a pokemon's creation upon encounter. It would ultimately make breeding pokemon a lot easier in turn.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
woah! Sadly i think to have finished all, except three doubts: 1. where i can catch
Spoiler:
? 2. How to enter in
Spoiler:
3. after
Spoiler:
there is something to do? And if is already this good, i can't imagine in Polished Crystal engine, tho i will probably need to start another save at that time, but well, i will do with pleasure in case of need xD.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
woah! Sadly i think to have finished all, except three doubts: 1. where i can catch
Spoiler:
? 2. How to enter in
Spoiler:
3. after
Spoiler:
there is something to do? And if is already this good, i can't imagine in Polished Crystal engine, tho i will probably need to start another save at that time, but well, i will do with pleasure in case of need xD.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
And if I may ask where are the switches, I searched the entire sewer area you can access without strenghth and found no switches.

There are 3 rooms you can enter that have computer terminals in them. When you check the computer, you will be asked if you want to press the switch. Doing so will either fill the sewers with water, or drain the water out.

Years
There are 3 rooms you can enter that have computer terminals in them. When you check the computer, you will be asked if you want to press the switch. Doing so will either fill the sewers with water, or drain the water out.

That doesn't help, because I searched the entire city and no switches to the sewers and there is only one entrance to the sewers that I found.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
That doesn't help, because I searched the entire city and no switches to the sewers and there is only one entrance to the sewers that I found.

The switches are inside of the sewers. You need to go into one of the back rooms with a computer terminal and interact with it to activate the switch. There are three rooms like this in the sewers.

Years
The switches are inside of the sewers. You need to go into one of the back rooms with a computer terminal and interact with it to activate the switch. There are three rooms like this in the sewers.

Are there other entrances to the sewers that I couldn't find, because I found no back room to the sewers in the entrance that I know of that is easy to find.

This is the only entrance I can find to the sewers:
ZTlLeQS.png

And you don't have any access to any rooms with that entrance without strength.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Are there other entrances to the sewers that I couldn't find, because I found no back room to the sewers in the entrance that I know of that is easy to find.

This is the only entrance I can find to the sewers:
ZTlLeQS.png

And you don't have any access to any rooms with that entrance without strength.

There are no other entrances, the rooms with the switches are inside of the sewers. You need to explore inside of the sewers to find them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 20, 2023
I'm having an issue using the PC… My pokémon are being deleted as i store them?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2023
How do I get past the ice puzzles in icirrus city I've been trying for 2 days and have no clue.

Back