• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
qW0a4S7.png

This is my team I beat the Pokemon League with.

Now where can I find Genesect? I'm saving my master ball for him.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
This has been an amazing ROM created I just want to say! It's been a lot of fun to explore with, thank you. The one Pokémon I'm having trouble finding is Mienfoo/Mienshao and I'd assume Mienfoo is in Dragonspiral Tower or outside in the Victory Road, are they not?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
This has been an amazing ROM created I just want to say! It's been a lot of fun to explore with, thank you. The one Pokémon I'm having trouble finding is Mienfoo/Mienshao and I'd assume Mienfoo is in Dragonspiral Tower or outside in the Victory Road, are they not?

Mienfoo/Mienshao are not in this game, unfortunately. I needed to cut a handful of Gen 5 Pokemon in order to fit under the 253 mon limit in the original Gen 2 game engine. They will all be re-added in v2.0, which will be rebased to the Polished Crystal engine, and will have a greatly expanded Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
That is absolutely understandable and good to know! Thank you for all of your hard work.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Just a side question, but are hilda/hilbert in the game? I haven't found them yet. But I've fought every bonus guy after the elite four. Was curious

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Just a side question, but are hilda/hilbert in the game? I haven't found them yet. But I've fought every bonus guy after the elite four. Was curious

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 22, 2023
hello, just wondering if there was ever a fix for the virbank complex puzzle issue that was posted on github?? i've run into the same issue - the puzzle is stuck in its "completed" orientation after re-entering the building (i escape roped out to grind some levels before the sage), so i can't access the sage fight at all now. i thought i had opened the door before i left, but either i didn't, or it closed again upon exiting the complex building.

pretty sure i'm hard locked out of any more game progression unless i can find a way around this??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
hello, just wondering if there was ever a fix for the virbank complex puzzle issue that was posted on github?? i've run into the same issue - the puzzle is stuck in its "completed" orientation after re-entering the building (i escape roped out to grind some levels before the sage), so i can't access the sage fight at all now. i thought i had opened the door before i left, but either i didn't, or it closed again upon exiting the complex building.

pretty sure i'm hard locked out of any more game progression unless i can find a way around this??

If you go to the title screen, what year is next to the copyright at the bottom? Just want to make sure this is the correct version.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 22, 2023
Ok, thanks. If you enter the B1F, where the Sage is, the puzzle should reset to its original configuration.

ah, that did it!! thought i tried that but clearly i was mistaken 😅 thanks so much!!! for both the help and super fun rom hack!!!!! 💜

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
loving this so far! question; where do i get the strength hm? have looked everywhere but it's probably somewhere obvious

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Looking forward for a while, but I feel dispointment because this hack didn't do 60 FPS optimization unlike Prism, Orange, Polished Crystal, Coral, etc. The protagonist is dark skin, why?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Looking forward for a while, but I feel dispointment because this hack didn't do 60 FPS optimization unlike Prism, Orange, Polished Crystal, Coral, etc. The protagonist is dark skin, why?

Version 2.0 will be rebased to the Polished Crystal engine, so it will have all of the QoL updates from that game, including running at 60 fps.

I'm not sure what you mean by your second question. Do you have a problem with darker skin people?

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
i'll have to check this out when it hits 2.0 since you mentioned there's an update in the pipeline lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Hi! Just checked this out today as I've been wanting to play it for a while but I think I'll be waiting a bit more for V2.0 as I want to play it blind as a Nuzlocke.
Though I would like to ask if there's any aprozimate date or month or year in which it will come out? Or if there's any type of Discord server or account I could follow to maintain myself updated.
Anyways, keep it up! I will gladly love to see this ROM grow!

Psd: Is there any documentation that includes the Gym Leaders levels? I would greatly appreciate it XD

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 25, 2023
Anyone know where the exp share is? All my pokemon are getting underleveled super quickly, I'm at the 5th gym and my pokemon are like level 33ish.

Back