• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Thanks! I missed the fact you can go up and under the bridge while surfing. Perspective in gen 2 stays difficult sometimes.

The incorrect tile is in Village Bridge. It's the bottom of the right side of the bridge just before the water. Here's a pic.

attachment.php

Ok, I'll check that out and fix it for the next bugfix release. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
So I had asked in a youtube comment but would like to hear from Azure themselves if possible. Are you gonna make "Infer" a playable character female option so we have the option between boy and girl? I really liked her design over our character that was given but if this is a possibility that'd be wonderful. I don't wish to modify this game myself if I can help it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
So I had asked in a youtube comment but would like to hear from Azure themselves if possible. Are you gonna make "Infer" a playable character female option so we have the option between boy and girl? I really liked her design over our character that was given but if this is a possibility that'd be wonderful. I don't wish to modify this game myself if I can help it.

I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking. There is already an option for a female playable character. It also wouldn't really make sense for Infer to be a player character, considering she is related the the plot.

Bice

Suffer More
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Hey! Enjoying your hack so far, but I have two minor suggestions:
- Can you lower the evolution levels for some of the Unova mons? Some late-evolving Unova mons come a lot earlier and struggle throughout the game (most notably Deino). Deino for example should probably reach its final stage around the late 40s-early 50s, putting it more in line with the other pseudos.
- Can you expand the pool of mons that can learn Waterfall and Fly? I found myself with a full team but no Waterfall Pokemon. Not sure about Fly, but Swanna and Krookodile would be good candidates for Waterfall.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
hello currently doing a playthru on twitch and wondering how do you evolve eevee into sylveon cheren says a magic ribbon just don't know where that is

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
2 questions 1 is there a place to buy berries as trees give random berries and 2 what do you to open the gates in the p2 lab basement

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
2 questions 1 is there a place to buy berries as trees give random berries and 2 what do you to open the gates in the p2 lab basement

Trees don't give random berries, each tree will always give the same one. The list of which tree gives which berry is here: https://github.com/AzureKeys/BW3G/blob/main/data/items/fruit_trees.asm (note that this list uses the old Gen 2 names for the berries). You can also get a berry a day from the guy in the RV on Route 5, the berry he gives is based on the day of the week.

To change the doors in the P2 Lab, try checking the computer terminals to activate the switches.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
once your 100% happy with this rom could we see you give other regions the demake treatment love to see kalos demade

Back