• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Is there a way to buy or farm more evolution stones like Ice, Sun, Moon, Dawn, Shiny Stones?
I have 240 pokémon caught right now and I'm struggling to find more stones to get Gallade, Musharna, Mamoswine, Clefable and Wigglytuff.
I'm also looking for the Fossils.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Is there a way to buy or farm more evolution stones like Ice, Sun, Moon, Dawn, Shiny Stones?
I have 240 pokémon caught right now and I'm struggling to find more stones to get Gallade, Musharna, Mamoswine, Clefable and Wigglytuff.
I'm also looking for the Fossils.

There are 2 Dawn Stones, one is on Route 5 from Heartbreaker Charles, and the other is from a guy in a house in Driftveil City if you show him a fossil Pokemon. You can also buy more in the Shopping Mall Member's Room.

There are 2 Ice Stones, one is in Wellspring Cave 1F, the other is in Seaside Cave B2F (the icy area). You can find a Moon Stone in one of the little basement rooms in Reversal Mountain, and another in the Dreamyard. You can also buy both of these stones from the Virbank Game Corner.

The fossils are in Relic Castle. Once you take the first one, you'll have to go through the Relic Passage to get to the bottom of the castle to get the second one.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
There are 2 Dawn Stones, one is on Route 5 from Heartbreaker Charles, and the other is from a guy in a house in Driftveil City if you show him a fossil Pokemon. You can also buy more in the Shopping Mall Member's Room.

There are 2 Ice Stones, one is in Wellspring Cave 1F, the other is in Seaside Cave B2F (the icy area). You can find a Moon Stone in one of the little basement rooms in Reversal Mountain, and another in the Dreamyard. You can also buy both of these stones from the Virbank Game Corner.

The fossils are in Relic Castle. Once you take the first one, you'll have to go through the Relic Passage to get to the bottom of the castle to get the second one.

Oh, thanks a lot.
Never visited Virbank's game corner, only noticed the other one. Turned out I had the second Ice Stone already on PC so I got Mamoswine shortly after asking here.
For Gallade I had to visit that Member's Room. Checking the Dex I realized I could find Musharna on the wild and caught it so I used my 2 moon stones on the Kanto fairy duo.
Now I'll head for the fossils, really loved the game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Where can I find larvitar and dratini? Thanks

The zip folder you can download in the first post of the thread has a document with all Pokemon locations.

Larvitar - Relic Passage (5%)
TRADE: Accumula Town (Skarmory)

Dratini - Dragonspiral Tower (15%)
FISH: Seaside Cave (10%g, 40%s)
TRADE: Route 7 (Klink)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
is there a discord? I'd like to know where I can find more shards. awesome game by the way :D

Thanks! I don't have a Discord, but I do post updates in the Polished Crystal discord. Shards can be found randomly in the hidden grottoes, and you can also trade weather rocks to the lady on Route 6 in exchange for more. There's also a lady in the Mistralton airport who will trade random shards for Heart Scales.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
2 questions

1 is the bike in the game

2 where is the move reminder

The bike can be obtained from the Bike Shop in Castelia City, though it's not very useful since running with B is the same speed. The move reminder is in Mistralton City.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2023
Looking to evolve my eevee to sylveon, what's the fastest way to grind oran berries for the flaffy? And how many does it take before you get the magic ribbon?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Looking to evolve my eevee to sylveon, what's the fastest way to grind oran berries for the flaffy? And how many does it take before you get the magic ribbon?

It needs 5 Oran Berries to be healed, and a Sitrus Berry will count as 3 Oran Berries. You can get Oran Berries from the trees in Route 22, Route 12, and the Ranch. A Sitrus Berry can be found on the tree in Route 6, and you can also get one on the traded Beldum in Floccesy Town. If you want to just get them from the same tree, you can always reset the clock by pressing Down + B on the title screen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
They are the Cheats for the Game deactived? Tried the Rare Candy Cheats (to spare the Grinding in the Game) and no one works for me.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
They are the Cheats for the Game deactived? Tried the Rare Candy Cheats (to spare the Grinding in the Game) and no one works for me.

There is a Rare Candy code posted in this thread. If you try cheats for Crystal version, you will destroy your save file. You will likely need to start over if you already tried a bad code.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
I just want to know, I do not know what to do now, I just beat Skyla, and it says something about Marlon and the Giant Chasm. What do I do next?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
I just want to know, I do not know what to do now, I just beat Skyla, and it says something about Marlon and the Giant Chasm. What do I do next?

Remember, you can always call the Prof. to learn where to go next. In this case, she will tell you to investigate a cave near Humilau City, which you can reach by surfing to the east.

Back