• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black and White Premiers 12th February

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sadly, the video is only for Americans. xDD;;
    If somebody could record it and put it on YT, that will be nice.

No need to thank me. It just took simple snooping-around in Cartoon Network's website code XD

Edit: I just noticed they kept one of the music pieces I like~

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That was pretty quick, lol.

No, it's apparently blocked outside of the US >__> Oh dear, I wonder if there could be such thing that could make it seem as if my computer was from another country...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh dear, I wonder if there could be such thing that could make it seem as if my computer was from another country...

That's what I had to do. :(
    Damn you Australia. XD;

Anyway, omg, the voice actors for all three sound terrible. >___>; Oshawott is pronounced strangely by Juniper and...idk, Oshawott sounds so... out... of... it.

Surprised he didn't say Snivy is smug though, lol, but he implied it.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

That's what I had to do. :(
    Damn you Australia. XD;

Anyway, omg, the voice actors for all three sound terrible. >___>; Oshawott is pronounced strangely by Juniper and...idk, Oshawott sounds so... out... of... it.

Surprised he didn't say Snivy is smug though, lol, but he implied it.

What did you use to watch it, Nica? ._.;

Years

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I liked Prof Juniper's, and Oshawatt's voice, and that the original BGM was kept in that scene. I'm wondering if TPCI are going to change the amount of original BGM they use. Didn't like Snivy's voice much, hopefully Ash's will have a more feminine voice (not ignore that it's a girl, I mean).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You beat me because I was in school. :(

Anyway, I like the pokémon voices. Obviously the Snivy and Tepig are different to Ash's so voices are going to sound different. (E.g. Ash's Snivy is a Girl so it will sound more feminine)

Juniper sounds okay, not smart like though - but thats just me being sterotypical.

Heres a better quality video:

Oshawott sounds like a girl, which is weird since its supposed to be a boy.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Pokemon Black and White Voice Discussion [Dub]

Well, this is the first time I'm actually digging the dub for a change! Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott's voices are nice (although Oshawott sounds a bit too feminine like Mew~ said), Professor Juniper's voice is pretty suitable for her, and the BGM is still kept! C:

the only voice I have issues with is still Ash but that's obviously irrelavent

Can't wait to hear Iris and Cilan's voices! And Shooti's too I guess...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Looks like that video is no longer available due to copy write infringement.

As far as the voices, I am liking most of them. Professor Juniper's seems a bit awkward, I dunno she just seems mah.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I managed to get the video off YouTube and to another video sharing site before it got removed, but I don't think I can post it here.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    ...Feb. 12, the release date....
    I have two opinions about this.
    One: That was unexpectedly early....
    Two: That's sweet!! I really don't want to wait much longer, since I've been watching it online, and I'm just dying to see how the American version is. Dent's my fav char, so as long as they don't mess up his voice, I'm fine.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I managed to get the video off YouTube and to another video sharing site before it got removed, but I don't think I can post it here.

It's just a preview and the rules state something under 5 minutes can be used to show or to justify arguments. Not to mention previews have been posted in the ED threads before. So link us to the file now

Back