• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black and White Premiers 12th February

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I just saw a CN TV spot for Pokemon Black & White and Iris's voice was good. Not too mature but not too childish. It was juuuuuuust right!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I just saw a CN TV spot for Pokemon Black & White and Iris's voice was good. Not too mature but not too childish. It was juuuuuuust right!

Noooo >__> it felt forced. Maybe I'll get used to it but... my first impression: WTF

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I haven't gotten the chance to hear Iris voice yet. There are two episodes of BW coming out in English; the first episode and the second episode on Saturday Feb 12. Can't wait.

Edit: I just heard her voice! It's perfect! The only thing left for me to hear is Cilan.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I just heard her voice! It's perfect! The only thing left for me to hear is Cilan.

This is me praying to TPCi: Please don't make him sound gay, please don't make him sound gay, oh god, don't make him sound gay!

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Trailer for the new season, Pokemon: Black & White!:

I hope a better quality video gets put up.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Iris's V.A.: "I'm Iris!"
    Pikachu: YOU BLASTED V.A.! MY EARS! "CHUUUU!!!!"

Definitely room for improvement ;_;

This is me praying to TPCi: Please don't make him sound gay, please don't make him sound gay, oh god, don't make him sound gay!

Guess how he's gonna sound! :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

I hope his voice doesn't sound gay as well.

Ah this will be useful. A lot of people on Youtube are asking me where can they listen to Iris voice. The part with Iris still made me laugh a bit.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Here's a video with better quality, but I'm sure it'll get better:

Doesn't Giovanni's voice sound like Ted Lewis?

Back